Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
diablox

Ejderha (Baiter)

While I was at VOTD next to the ships, I saw Ejderha saying "come" to a person (BovJoker) way weaker than him, trying to get him into the *CO* hideout (Corpus wasn't on.) Finally, the guy went in and Ejderha Killed him. Bovjoker was in a full plate, MM cloak, and Steel axe. Here is a Chat log of what happened.

ejderha: come

You stopped harvesting.

DiabloX: Baiter.

You started to harvest Lilacs.

DiabloX: Don't listen to him.

DiabloX: Ejderha you scammer.

#GM from Ghost: [Hint] Have you used the #save feature recently?

No player is in the game with the name of bocjoker

[PM to bovjoker: Did he kill you?]

You stopped harvesting.

You're in the hideout of Corpus Opis <--- This is when I see Ejderha in there alone

Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you!

[PM from bovjoker: yea]

DiabloX was stung by a bee, losing 10 health

You stopped harvesting.

[PM to bovjoker: Did you lose stuff?]

[PM from bovjoker: all]

[PM to bovjoker: :-(]

So anyone walking around in full plate under 80's a/d, watch out for this moron. :blush:

Edited by diablox

He want to be one of the outlaw legends like Benhe, Arigorn and ChickenGeorge, beating them in number of outlaw mentions.

Btw, if the noob was in a guild shame on the guild master. When someone join in a guild nowadays the gm should tell "dont trust ejderha". Of course not in Lcs or TEA guilds, because you cant trust even your guild mates, since all are outlaws. :blush:

If the guy was not, maybe he broke a rule.

This guy bagjumped me in kf ,my friend was passing my death bag we were pvp he jumped on the bag contaning serp, greaves, mirror. he ,srs, he ,and rings. :blush:

:D

I'll kill Belali every chance I get, the bagjumping scamming n00b.

n00b? you may call him that after you leveled a 110/114 char by yourself

and for now, learn your place..at the bottom of the list.

Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you

Does it explain anyhing Lork?

Edited by belali

Also Belali got extremly good potion level (its top 10 in potion, i think), trained many other skills, etc... Also, after he sold a char he came back to game and got 80's of att/def very fast. He is a very good player.

But what is in discussion here is not his hability to play (he cannot be called a noob), but his actions.

do every1 have to cry when they die?

why they dont train and get strong?

and you want a game without outlaws?

Edited by belali

While I was at VOTD next to the ships, I saw Ejderha saying "come" to a person (BovJoker) way weaker than him, trying to get him into the *CO* hideout (Corpus wasn't on.) Finally, the guy went in and Ejderha Killed him. Bovjoker was in a full plate, MM cloak, and Steel axe. Here is a Chat log of what happened.

You stopped harvesting.

DiabloX: Baiter.

DiabloX: Don't listen to him.

DiabloX: Ejderha you scammer.

#GM from Ghost: [Hint] Have you used the #save feature recently?

No player is in the game with the name of bocjoker

[PM to bovjoker: Did he kill you?]

You stopped harvesting.

You're in the hideout of Corpus Opis <--- This is when I see Ejderha in there alone

Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you!

[PM from bovjoker: yea]

DiabloX was stung by a bee, losing 10 health

You stopped harvesting.

[PM to bovjoker: Did you lose stuff?]

[PM from bovjoker: all]

[PM to bovjoker: :-(]

So anyone walking around in full plate under 80's a/d, watch out for this moron. :confused:

LoL edjerha should change his name to JESSE JAMES..

LOL he can use BillyTheKid instead...

But the question remains... who would be their female outlaw companion to be CalamityJane?

I would vote for desdamona to marry them be their companion.

So far these threads here are totaly pointless. Even though i do not approve certain actions by certain people I realy see nothing wrong here. Some people play good characters on EL, some bad - without bad guys EL would be (IMHO) less funny game. I got bagjumped many times, but i was never so much angry about it - that is a risk we all take when we let some monster kill us, or some training partner. :confused: Guys, be more careful next time! :dry:

From now on i will stop reading this thread.

So far these threads here are totaly pointless. Even though i do not approve certain actions by certain people I realy see nothing wrong here. Some people play good characters on EL, some bad - without bad guys EL would be (IMHO) less funny game. I got bagjumped many times, but i was never so much angry about it - that is a risk we all take when we let some monster kill us, or some training partner. :dry: Guys, be more careful next time! :dry:

From now on i will stop reading this thread.

have just one last look :confused:

Treinin with monsters is not shame...so if u dont wanna be pked dont trein PVP!!!

I u dont want be bagjumped -dont wait with restore to last 5 hp...

Its easy

A yeah and just dont go to PK areas....

Edited by OldSchool

lol...ejd is crazeh. But it's quite the giggle fest when I dress in my pretties and tease him in pk...my diss/tele skills are getting better everyday :icon13:

I'm pretty sure 90% of your guild is below me. :confused:

I'm pretty sure 90% of your guild is below me. :goofy:

When you didnt the levels yourself (never trained) the stats can be infinite and you would still be a n44b. :)

EDIT: Btw, look at my signature. :confused:

Edited by Lorck

your char is woodeh/beefeh

liquid doesnt count.

ChroniC too. :confused:

55/60 a/d when people like atmos n most of =Hc= n00bs didn't play.

Also Belali got extremly good potion level (its top 10 in potion, i think), trained many other skills, etc... Also, after he sold a char he came back to game and got 80's of att/def very fast. He is a very good player.

But what is in discussion here is not his hability to play (he cannot be called a noob), but his actions.

Iam curious from when good stats mean good player.Levels only shows how much time did u waste on el ;)

Iam curious from when good stats mean good player.Levels only shows how much time did u waste on el ;)

Wisely said. Personality makes a player, not levels.

I think its a kinda of art to optimize the exp gain per hour without losing much pk performance.

Of course, if you screw your social life and live only to play you will get level regardless of being good in the game or not.

EDIT: I also agree that Ejderha is a sux0r, i attack him on sight, etc. But he knows how to play this game.

Edited by Lorck