Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DealerOfDeath

A Game other than Battle that can be played with groups.....

A Game other than Battle that can be played with groups or guilds and is fun? A mini-game so to speak possibly card game where you can gamble for items or fishing or hunting tourney. Archery contest? This may be already thought of for the future, just suggesting it now. That, I believe, would really set Eternal Lands apart from most of the other mmorpgs that I've never tried. The Mercenaries were talking about a game similar to soccer where the ball is a Goblin head or something similarly round....possibly even a beaver?

I would love to see a group game that guilds and people can play against each other that isnt just combat :P

I dunno if this is proper to respond here or not, but i think a BIG thing this game is missing is teamwork, the community is nice and all, but still you are all by urself...just a thought, if you have people in a group makes playing much funner :D, people talk and kill ^_^

I fully agree. Even for fighting, there is no team work. It could be fun to be associate to kill a monster that is to hight for you, but with friends. 3 newbies together on a deer, medium level player on the beer...