Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sweettea

HNR (Guardians of Honor)

Hello everyone!

I am a Leader of HNR and decided to post a bit and recruit more members. If you would like to join you can contact RallosZek, Albazz or Myself in game and/or post on HNR forums. We can then set up a interview for you.

About HNR

We tend to be a friendly and Helpful guild. We also have active guild channel and forums. So that you can post and chat about whatever. We have contests,events, projects among ourselves and Allies. HNR is still growing and more changes may happen soon as I want to recruit more people who can be dedicated to making us the best and we are well on our way. We are active and like to have fun so if you think it's for you contact us.

Rules of HNR

We are not a newbie guild and as such we do have a few rules. Can't have members running wild all over the place!

Mainly our rules are No scamming, bagjumping, Pking and dishonorable behavior. There is more to it but that can be read on forums. Some things I have no toleration for like begging etc.

I almost forgot.. 18+ years of age please. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.

070aee72.jpg

Edited by Sweettea

On your guild forums it says you wont attack allies unless they are training. So if your allies are training you will attack them? that will be difficult to explain in the outlaw forums.

On your guild forums it says you wont attack allies unless they are training. So if your allies are training you will attack them? that will be difficult to explain in the outlaw forums.

I think that means they will only attack allies in order to train with them.

I think that means they will only attack allies in order to train with them.

oh. i feel stupid now

We don't allow Pk'ing of those who aren't blacklisted :hehe: and We do allow PvP. As we promote all skills including a/d.

HNR has some spots to feel so we are looking for those who can do the job :whistle:

HNR great guild, though I'd never join because I am GWaR, but I won't blame anybody for joining them :P We'll play #ig tag with you though :hug: but don't catch me in a bad mood or you'll get some kick ass culture from me (looking up Romeo and Julia now, nightingale and larch etc. :wub:)

Hello everyone!

I am a Leader of HNR and decided to post a bit and recruit more members. If you would like to join you can contact RallosZek, Albazz or Myself in game and/or post on HNR forums. We can then set up a interview for you.

About HNR

We tend to be a friendly and Helpful guild. We also have active guild channel and forums. So that you can post and chat about whatever. We have contests,events, projects among ourselves and Allies. HNR is still growing and more changes may happen soon as I want to recruit more people who can be dedicated to making us the best and we are well on our way. We are active and like to have fun so if you think it's for you contact us.

Rules of HNR

We are not a newbie guild and as such we do have a few rules. Can't have members running wild all over the place!

Mainly our rules are No scamming, bagjumping, Pking and dishonorable behavior. There is more to it but that can be read on forums. Some things I have no toleration for like begging etc.

I almost forgot.. 18+ years of age please. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.

070aee72.jpg

I hope you continue to grow as a guild......nice site too :blush::cry::hug:

HNR is no longer actively recruiting. We have deicded to slow down and work with all the great peoples we have . But as a beacon of hope to others who may want in, There still may be room for a select few, lol.

21517.gif

4) Be Responsible. All members are expected to both act responsibly and to take responsibility for their actions. So please no serping gobs, skellies, gargs in plate sets and mirror capes etc. It's just n00b!

As a member, you represent the guild and fellow members.

Is that what "Be Responsible" stands for?

My advice to you is to gather all your admins (especially those who're good in english) and refine the rules.

Good site design btw, 5.5/10 impo :D

Edited by eXone

HNR is now recruiting again. If you are interested in joining please post some information about yourself in our forums or contact Sweettea or me in-game. Please read the rules and browse our forums before applying.

Edited by HaDaSSaH

PING!

We are still looking for some mature people with a good sense of humor and a willingness to work together. Please post on our forums if you are interested in joining! :omg: