Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
roos

Nebur

I found DB in imbroglio, and posted on channels to see if someone would claim it. Nebur PM'd me, saying it was his. It's pretty clear he's lying though because a- he had no idea what was in the bag, and b- he is weaker than a goblin, looking at his stats. Obviously he's not strong enough to train in imbroglio. Also, his EMU is only 200, and that's not enough to hold the contents of the DB -_-

Here's log:

[12:31:12] [roos @ 3]: found db in imbroglio cave this morning w/ some nice stuff in it, pm me if it's yours :P

[12:31:24] [PM from nebur: that is my db]

[12:31:29] [PM to nebur: oh ok what was in it?]

[12:31:40] [PM from nebur: gc]

[12:31:44] [PM to nebur: what else?]

[12:31:57] [PM to iknow: stats nebur]

[12:31:57] [PM from iknow: nebur(TEA) Phys: 10, Coord: 10, Attack: 17, Defence: 18, Combat Level: 49.25]

[12:31:58] [PM from iknow: Health: 40, Mana: 40, Magic: 3, Summoning: 0, Combat Level: 49.25]

[12:32:02] [PM from nebur: armor and weapons]

[12:32:17] [PM from nebur: or 1 weapon]

[12:32:28] [PM to nebur: lol i just looked at your stats dude, it's pretty clear to me that you're lying... i'll post you on the outlaws section of the forum]

Edited by roos

This kinda thing is getting put in outlaws more and more....I wish the noobs would stop trying to scam and actually make stuff honestly. :P

In this, my dear, I fear you are going to feel like Hell during the following three months. Summer holidays usually coincidate with a sudden onslaught of not-so-good-mannered newbies who soon join the uncountable cohorts of n00bs. Bear with the rest of the community (and I mean, the *real* community, those who actually play the game and make it fun for their friends, not the nOObs aforementioned), it will get quieter again around mid-September... :P

Guild TEA has gaining fame as bagjumpers and sign jumpers.

Btw, me and TheVoice noticed an weird problem in imbroglio cave... you found the bag after you lagged out or something?

Guest stalag

I was there and yes something funny happened in that cave...i think zaer was on first fluffy and i was on second then after a while i saw is fluffy with full life on my spwan and went check if he left. I saw a bag on floor but didnt look at it (afterall fluffy was 100% ok) and no one was there....after 15m so so roos showed up and took care of it. I almost have 100% sure that bag was there more then 12m and didnt poof.

And yes my baby rocks! :wub::D:icon13:

As i said there a weird problem in imbroglio cave.

The contents on the bag is similar to the stuff on your inv by any chance?

Guest stalag

not sure...only roos can answer to that.

Zaer was training fluff at the spawn, and had 3 extra sr he couldn't hold, and needed to log out, so he just left them there

Edited by Atlantis

Btw, me and TheVoice noticed an weird problem in imbroglio cave... you found the bag after you lagged out or something?

I don't think it was after i lagged out... then again w/ my internet connection i lag out at least like 20 times a day, so who knows ;p

Nope

Zaer was training fluff at the spawn, and had 3 extra sr he couldn't hold, and needed to log out, so he just left them there

Oh yea lol, nah this one was a fairly nice DB

This kinda thing is getting put in outlaws more and more....I wish the noobs would stop trying to scam and actually make stuff honestly. :wub:

In this, my dear, I fear you are going to feel like Hell during the following three months. Summer holidays usually coincidate with a sudden onslaught of not-so-good-mannered newbies who soon join the uncountable cohorts of n00bs. Bear with the rest of the community (and I mean, the *real* community, those who actually play the game and make it fun for their friends, not the nOObs aforementioned), it will get quieter again around mid-September... :icon13:

Cant wait till then.... it would make it more interesting if the nOObs would show themselves in pk and make their server usage worthwhile..

Guild TEA has gaining fame as bagjumpers and sign jumpers.

yeah i was training in CO cave and a memeber of TEA walked in i dont remember his name but i had a bag next to me with fruit and a few sr im it [keep in mind im in the middle of pvping with dezm]..anyway he walks over to the bag and takes eveything in it and leaves..i pmed him to give it back and he said no so after an IG to his guild threating a red tag he returned it,,funny i think TEA needs to better instruct there members,,,i thought i was doing him a favor no pking him..

This kinda thing is getting put in outlaws more and more....I wish the noobs would stop trying to scam and actually make stuff honestly. :icon13:

Never gonna happen, that's like asking a fish not to swim.....or a Tristran not to bagjump :D:D:D:D:D:D