Eternal Lands Official Forums
Master_Templar

Who remembers....

Wasn't there a

You attempt to harvest Iron Ore...

yeah, and no harvesting events either :P it rocked... specially that auto clicker... then it got banned and I got RSI that sucked xD (well not really but I had a huge muscle in meh arm from clicking :P )

I remember when we were see thro zombie type ghost things, and there was only 1, yes i repeat, 1 map. That being Isla Prima.

Btw, nice to hear from you MT :P

Long time no see :P

I remember IP before the snow update, but not for too long there... never really experienced the cross-map tp's, or the RSI-harvesting... joined late January, 2k5, at the urging of my brother (who has long left EL). So, yeah, a bit of a "late"arrival, so to speak...

Yeah, i remember that one-click harvesting too...

Also portland without gobs, Mortos temple in votd... no tarsengaard at all, fast mixing (everything was mixed just like fe's)...

I remember the update when NC storage was added :> and later on, when the only storage that allowed mixing was Raven, there was the best place to socialize :icon8:

Yea I remember the stupid teleport nexus that took you in tirnwoods in WS, sometimes you where sitting there with like 10 other AFK people :icon8:

I remember the cristmas tree at beam, that was there just when i first started, also newbie island, where ent was the first person i meet and tryed to sell him some flowers without knowing who he was lol, i wish i has my first chatlogs :icon8:. also when the summoning skill got added and when you summoned something the space they was summoned to became unwalkable so summoning got banned for a while lol.

I remember I found my first serp stone, killed and Male orc with emon2 and jakie ( yes 3v1 lol ) we sold it for 3k! each 1k not bad :icon8:

meh before guilds in game? o-O

when serp cost 600k +

platinum coins o-O

and Joker gave out serps was sooo :icon13:

I remember stand next to Entropy talking to him, when there were two Serps in a row given out. 5 minutes later "Server going down for an update" :wub:

I remember a few things, I remember selling beaver furs for 2k PER, I remember the Noob Island (Why was that taken away?) I remember a certain infinite money glitch :D, I remember not having to read books, and my personal favorite thing i remember-- the DOOM cape :wub:

P.s. - Actually now that i think about my personal favorite thing is a bunch of people that no longer play :icon13: Where'd you all go??

edit// Typos

Edited by LLeumas

Though I'm not that old, I remember the days when you could be teleported to another map. What a source of both terror and excitement, when I suddenly was in Naralik with all the dangerous goblins around me... :icon13:

I remember the one-click-harvest days. Eeeek! LOL

Ummm, I don't remember much.... I was here just after the "big crash".

Back in the times where white rabbit furs were really rare, lmao.

lol doom cape, was like 10% chance of critical or something?

i remember i bought one for 2k beaver furs off whitediablo :icon13:

I didn't attend the event but I was logged on when it happened . . .

There was to be a PVP event in Tirnym - a few of the strongest chars in EL would stand by to protect the contestants from male orcs. As I understand it the event was broken up by male orcs anyway. This was before KF or the Lucky Punch arena were added and they needed a PK map for the event.

i remember owning donpedro evry day

and clansman

toomass

matess

elise

newbs..

Edited by vwpro

lol doom cape, was like 10% chance of critical or something?

i remember i bought one for 2k beaver furs off whitediablo :ph34r:

I was too newb to know what Doom or master caps did :P

I remember days when Serp was 1.9 milions I think.

Then one day I was in middle 30's, walking thru Killaran and kill a guy...He dropped Serp...

I had to take a walk in real life for few minutes to take a breath...

Now, THAT were good old days...

Talking to other people in the guild I'm in, I realized that, in terms of EL, I'm old.

I was just wandering who else remembered things from a while ago, when EL was a diffrent place. For instance, I remember when you got hit by a teleporter while harvesting, you got sent to Naralik, or having to click each time you wanted to harvest something, instead of clicking and waiting. So, how else out there is 'old' and remebers these things?

Old? lol

Old is when there were no skills in the game and all you did was chat with the other players.

I remember when Platinum coins were actually used in the game and I bought a serp for 1000 platinum coins or something. I also remeber Street_Ghost, Tropicano, Sir Kill Alot, Rya Shazzaam, but they aren't really that old. When you had to have a certain harvesting level before you actually got to harvest some type of flower. I remember mods being alot less uptight and the whole game being alot more laid back and easy going. I also remember when the "Secret Place" in the IP Tavern was actually secret and at one time no one was there.

Wow it would be nice to have the game like that again, or atleast to have the old players who left back :(

Edited by death_merchant