Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PatrioT

Unlock

Guest PatrioT

Hi this is Patriot which is friend of Seal.IM saying that cause this is about Seal me and his friend Paladin.I stoped this EL like 4-5 mounths ago.And I started EL's french version(port3000).1-2 days ago I talked with my friend Seal in MSN I told him that french EL getting boring cause not many person to play with(max 30-50).And than I said him if my char in french can copy to US version.He said it sounds imposible.(Yea I know that its like a dream lol).After that he called a guy to MSN chat.We met and talked,than he said me ''I can help u I think''.I learn that he got a char name is Paladin in US but in history somethink happend and its locked.I asked him ''why:S'' but he didnt told me just he said long story lol.Than he said ''if u wanna unlock ask ent or roja or rogue''.I tryed ent and roja I know that rogue stoped to play so roja said ask aislinn..but he dont answer my posts.İf its Possible to UNLOCK the char of Paladin I will be happy but the mistake is tooooooooooo big and its İMPOSİBLE to unlock its OK.

Patriot