Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LovelyKillerBee

citas1

I was in an agreement with another member - I was harvesting and he was carrying in votd. Citas1 watched and as soon as one of us moved off the bag he jumped on it and took several items from the bag. There were a couple other people around including lekiller and hadrion. What he took wasn't a big deal but it's just the principle of the thing. BTW - thanks lekiller for coming over to help! :-)

~Peace

LovelyKillerBee

that guy has seemed weird to me since i first meet him, and anytime i see him he clickes trade with me then runs away. hes just a little weird

Citas1 seriously cannot be trusted!!

Today he asked me to train with him, we agreed no weapons and a location and off we went. Fortunatly I had asked a friend to come watch just in case of trouble. We started training and everytihg was fine I was causing a little damage and was ready to flee, citas1 then pulled a serp and you can imagine the rest.

Like I said lucky I had a friend becasue he attacked and saved my bag for me, citas1 would not answer when asked why he broke the agreement we had and there were also a few items missing from the bag that WildIce saved for me, nothing major thats not the point.

I storongly advise that you do not train with this guy, unless of course you carry a weapon just in case!!!

He bag jumped me 2 years ago.

he must have taken an awfully long break from the game b/c he is really weak to have been playing for 2 years