Eternal Lands Official Forums

after a while of thinking i came up with this.

The Rain Day

what does it do??

the whole day it rains, no big deal except that it's annoying. and of course you can't do anything which includes fire. :)

why does this happen??

either Mother Nature is really pissed off or a big monster sneezed (and that means that i don't know, you figure that out...) :)

Day of Harrods

Today the NPC are selling for half price, to honour the time old tradition of a mega blow out sale. People who are ANTI can buy at the NPC's for normal prices... No selling to NPC's is allowed today, because all the shopstorages need to be cleaned out...

Day of Harrods

Today the NPC are selling for half price, to honour the time old tradition of a mega blow out sale. People who are ANTI can buy at the NPC's for normal prices... No selling to NPC's is allowed today, because all the shopstorages need to be cleaned out...

I like that

I also liked the ideas about better monster drops ie double drops

what about...

Double Overall Exp. Day

Whatever you do that gains exp, you gain twice that Exp. in overall

or

Day of No Harvesting limits

There is no limit on the Harvesting Exp per hour

Double Overall Exp. Day

Whatever you do that gains exp, you gain twice that Exp. in overall

We already have Scholars day.

oh, sorry :cry:

what about

Feasting Day

You get double the food points from... well... food.

Role play: The harvest is coming in well, so everything is extra tasty

just another thought

I was just thinking of this, don't know if it's even possible..

New day:

Day of the magicians

roleplay: today the magicians all over the world are extremely happy

explanation: today u won't have to watch ur stat bars, if u got food in ur inventory and ur food lvl hits 0, u will automaticly eat, if ur HP hits ~40 u will automaticly get restored when u have the essences...

Maybe a side effect, if u got no more he's, but u do got 2 de's u will poison (monster, animal, player) ur fighting with

Just a thought, if this day is allready suggested, then don't mind me putting it in again :))

I've been thinking about a special minute:

For 1 min the chance to do rare item when mixing is increased to 30%

RP: A begginer mage was practicing harm on rabbit butt and he missed the target so much that he hit the Balance god in head so until he recovers the luck is increased very much.

(very rare minute)

Edited by Garnoo

Today is a special day: Smile Day.

Today we all smile all the time, so that everyone who doesn't read the #day descriptions wonders what the heck is going on.

Two new day suggestions:

Full Moon: Yes, I know this title was suggested before, but it was a different concept (animals go beserk). What I propose is that since perception has become important in the game, losing prey at night is a greater challenge. However, on nights with a Full Moon, there is enough light that you can see just as well as during the day. Thus visibility would be just as good at night as it is during the day on this special day.

Blue Moon: Very rare event - happens only when there are 2 Full Moons in one month. The second Full Moon is called a Blue Moon. Thus, this would be programmed to check if the Full Moon random day event was the second time this day occurred within a given EL month. If a Blue Moon day was triggered, could be bad. Not sure what would be best idea, but perhaps something like having one additional random animal/monster spawn in a random map (not on IP) . If the animal/monster was killed, then another random monster would spawn in another random map. That means one might find an Ogre wandering the WS map that night. Or, one could come upon a Cyclops stomping around Desert Pines. A sweet little fluffy wreaking havoc in Tarsengard? Then one could say "I got killed by a Chim in Desert Pines".. to which someone could respond "That only happens once in a Blue Moon!" Of course, it might happen twice that day if you went back to DP. :rolleyes:

Blue Moon: Very rare event - happens only when there are 2 Full Moons in one month. The second Full Moon is called a Blue Moon. Thus, this would be programmed to check if the Full Moon random day event was the second time this day occurred within a given EL month. If a Blue Moon day was triggered, could be bad. Not sure what would be best idea, but perhaps something like having one additional random animal/monster spawn in a random map (not on IP) . If the animal/monster was killed, then another random monster would spawn in another random map. That means one might find an Ogre wandering the WS map that night. Or, one could come upon a Cyclops stomping around Desert Pines. A sweet little fluffy wreaking havoc in Tarsengard? Then one could say "I got killed by a Chim in Desert Pines".. to which someone could respond "That only happens once in a Blue Moon!" Of course, it might happen twice that day if you went back to DP. ;)

A beaver in the orc temple :) "I got killed by a beaver while training on orc :D can any1 return my db plz?"

Edited by Garnoo

Considering astrology implemented I would like to suggest two new days:

Day of crazy Stars:

Roleplaying:

Stars over Draia are in a phase of rapid movements. Therefore, their influence is impossible to predict.

English:

Influence of astrology is 10 times stronger and changes 10 times faster.

Day of Stars festival:

Roleplaying:

Stars over Draia are sleeping. They can't shine for all the time, you know.

English:

Influence of astrology is 10 times weaker and changes are 10 times slower.

#Day of Agression

Um, I just suggested this as part of a seperate (3 suggestions) topic, sorry. I've quoted it here because I spotted the topic after the post.

#Day of Agression

Today, Mortos has laid his hand upon all creatures of Draia making them more aggressive.

Version 1: All creatures will attack any player on sight today, due to Mortos' new-found influence on the astro plains.

Version 2: The Monster Magnetism perk will not work today, due to Mortos' new-found influence on the astro plains.

Why?

Version 1

Just for the fun of being attacked by a rabbit, a tiger, a leprechaun! Just for one in-game day. Also to see what draia would do if the dangerous maps really were dangerous for a day.

Version 2

Just for the fun of being attacked for those with MM perk, just for one in-game day. Those of us that have it take it for granted!

I'd also like to note, to those who haven't tried to negotiate an outdoors map full of monsters that want to attack you, that it isn't as hard to pass by such creatures as you might think.

Thankyou Anshar, I had thought of this myself a long time ago when I had the idea, perhaps IP could be immune to the day?

Edited by kailomonkey

I would say no. The ones that would suffer the most from it would be newcomers to the game. They already are getting easily disheartened for the game if they happen to hit the Feasting of the Green day.

I wouldn't like them not being able to leave beam or move from Wraith, because being killed by a rabbit.