Eternal Lands Official Forums

Some special day ideas i came across while discussing on general chat channel. Sry if they are already implimented im not sure if they are

Rabid Animal Day

all animals attack or attack if u have posotive food day

Explanation: All animals on HUnger craze

Feasting Day

you cant lose food level at all

Explanation: The food gods (Pizza Hut) give us great food today and we cant lose any because we are constantly full of pizza

..-.0 ..feasting day = mass production although would be nice so i can actually make the 1.4k diss rings i have in storage...waste to buy fp's on 1-2 diss rings, the other one sounds good though

Maybe feasting day means that you don't lose food level every minute, but lose it if you make something.

That be good for a random day, not much of profit.. but it isnt negative.

I LOVE the first one...

All animals attack no matter what. Might have to ensure it doesn't happen on IP (many annoyed dead newbies) but would be really cool for other maps. Yes it might get frustrating keep getting attacked by deer, wolves etc for higher level players but it is only a random day so won't happen very often at all...

And lower level players that get attacked by bears will also find it annoying :hug:

But still good idea :wub::hehe:

Edited by ville-v

It's easy to abuse though, go afk sitting in gob cave and wear no stuff, you will not get killed by the normal gobs but you will make exp by doing nothing :wub:

It's easy to abuse though, go afk sitting in gob cave and wear no stuff, you will not get killed by the normal gobs but you will make exp by doing nothing :wub:

I thought this would affect just animals, not monsters... And when you are afk your food level goes to negative and them don't attack you any more...

Edited by ville-v

I thought this would affect just animals, not monsters... And when you are afk your food level goes to negative and them don't attack you any more...

Oh I see, but coming back after 45 minutes (or 15 with powerhungry) and drink a feasting pot is still easy :hug:

It's easy to abuse though, go afk sitting in gob cave and wear no stuff, you will not get killed by the normal gobs but you will make exp by doing nothing :hehe:

Oh I see, but coming back after 45 minutes (or 15 with powerhungry) and drink a feasting pot is still easy :)

It's low exp, costs you a feasting pot and you have to return every now and then :hug:

I like the idea, could use something extra (don't know what, but feels like something more should be added) but very good :wub:

It's easy to abuse though, go afk sitting in gob cave and wear no stuff, you will not get killed by the normal gobs but you will make exp by doing nothing :)

Oh I see, but coming back after 45 minutes (or 15 with powerhungry) and drink a feasting pot is still easy :)

It's low exp, costs you a feasting pot and you have to return every now and then :hehe:

I like the idea, could use something extra (don't know what, but feels like something more should be added) but very good :wub:

Then use 2 fruits and come back after 20 minutes :hug:

It's easy to abuse though, go afk sitting in gob cave and wear no stuff, you will not get killed by the normal gobs but you will make exp by doing nothing :)

It's low exp, costs you a feasting pot and you have to return every now and then :hehe:

Then use 2 fruits and come back after 20 minutes :hug:

Or notice that first guy who saw you send #abuse and you have been removed from server? :)

I really like the first idea, very interesting. But how about summons as well? Then again it would be widely abused like no tommorow.

yea lol , when there was a problem with the new monster summoned that would attack newbies/lower levels, i thought yay but then i realized you cant control*them following you* them sooo i thought nuu others will get my bags lol

I like the first one but without the food level issue :)

i thought of the food thing because of RP and because afkers wont be killed

I like the first one but without the food level issue :)

i thought of the food thing because of RP and because afkers wont be killed

I thought of getting rid of the food thing cause hunger animals don't care about ur stomach emptiness (RP) and "clever" players could use hunger to bypass the bad side of the day.

This day should not affect IP imho. Otherwise, we'll have a Deadly Deer very quickly, along with some Rabid Rabbits and Bloodthirsty Beavers.

EDIT: I forgot on Backstabbing Brownies, Widowmaking Wood sprites and Ravenous Rats. :)

EDIT: (to chaoogie's reply below)

Eeek, stupid, stupid dwarf (me). Didn't realize about IP safeness with #days, I stand corrected now.

Edited by ThordinElement

you realize, thordix, that #day's dont affect IP..., and maybe to forget about the food thing, Day of Reverse : same idea but just have No monsters attack you and have Animals attack. but yea im sure lots will be scared with bears more of a reason to get your a/d above 40ish ^^

^^ agree with chaoogie but in my day i never said all monsters would attack you just the animals and ones that are not normally aggressive