Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

moneyman

Moneyman, one of the leaders of KOTF (if not THE leader) bagjumped Shallson(Riva), in VOTD mines.

Normally this would be handled between guilds, but no one from KOTF was available, and it is a *bit* more serious...

Taken from KOTF's forums (from guild_info, hit f2)

THEIR rules state:

1.) no bagjumping (you will be booted)

2.) no scamming

3.) do not be cruel to new players, as we have all been new at one point

4.) don't try to persuade people in other guilds to join ours (they can choose for themselves)

5.) do not stoop to the point of slandering other guilds even if they are enemies of ours

6.) above all, BE HONORABLE! if somebody tells you that a member of our guild is doing anything unhonorable, PLEASE contact one of the higher ranking members!!!

(italics added for personal emphasis)

So a leader of KOTF has broken THREE of 6 of his OWN rules!!

If you're gonna be a dishonourable guild, at least have the guts to say so!

Shallara

Co-Leader of Riva

(if this is a bit.. harsh.. it is because Shallson is not only a guildie, but my son)

Edited by shallara

Alright want tot know something this guy when i first played said if i want bones go around checking bags so i did and i went in goblin cave and found that one dudes bag i asked for 2 things he said ok so i gave him all his stuff my shield and healing potions so its not my fault i found his bag its the dude that told me to check bags for bones so dont be blaming everything on me. ;) so riva srry if he wants other stuff back then he could but i want my iron chainmail back then thats all i said.

Alright want tot know something this guy when i first played said if i want bones go around checking bags so i did and i went in goblin cave and found that one dudes bag i asked for 2 things he said ok so i gave him all his stuff my shield and healing potions so its not my fault i found his bag its the dude that told me to check bags for bones so dont be blaming everything on me. ;) so riva srry if he wants other stuff back then he could but i want my iron chainmail back then thats all i said.

What a crock of bs.....checking bags for bones is one thing, taking a deathbag is another...im sure you have enough sense to know the difference. Shallson is a 10 year old kid, and one of my good friends (practically neighbors) son's. Give him his stuff back, say you're sorry and go about your merry way.

no man, I have chatlogs as well as hands on convo....

you got his bag, he asked for his stuff back (with another Rivan present)

[13:17:16] Shallson: did u find db

[13:17:30] moneyman: yea

[13:17:37] Shallson: its mine

[13:17:49] Shallson: can i have it

you asked to keep his stuff

[13:18:08] moneyman: can i keep steel chain

shallson was responding to a pm, and goofed and put it in local

[13:19:11] [PM from Gampa: you got your stuff?]

[13:19:18] Shallson: yes

however, you didn't give him everything, you kept his steel chain, boots, and HE's for yourself, tossing him an iron chain.

[13:19:27] moneyman: ok take off

He asked you for his stuff, you refused

[13:19:36] Shallson: hes

[13:19:42] moneyman aborted the trade.

He tried again to get you to give him his stuff, this time with another Rivan's assistance

[13:20:03] moneyman was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

[13:20:09] You can't do that while trading!

[13:20:11] Gampa: how about you just give his stuff back?

[13:20:58] Gampa: hand the stuff back

[13:21:05] moneyman: i want his boots

[13:21:13] Gampa: well you can't have them

[13:21:17] moneyman was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

Taking items from a deathbag = bagjumping

Insisting on keeping better quality items and tossing your lower quality one instead = taking advantage of a newer player

Pretending none of this is out of line = dishonorable

One other thing, if I must. Shallson was trying to not cause trouble, as no leaders were on at that exact time. He was trying to get you to return as much of his stuff as possible. You made it clear to him you would not return all.

This though, is my biggest problem.

Don't try to call yourself an honorable guild if you have no intention of doing so.

Eternal LAnds has many Very well known Honorable guilds.

We don't need any pretend ones

u listen here missy yea ok he goofed ur just trying to help a guild member from getting out of trouble becuase he didnt say anything about messing up if he said he did i would of gave it to him easy as that. ;) yea im 12

Edited by monneyman

yea whatever u say becuase he didnt say anything about a miss pm

if he said it was a pm and wasnt a local i would of and by the way the were to hes in the bag i only had 5 to myself

After talking, moneyman agreed to give me Shallson's pants and steel chain back in exchange for and iron chain. I returned shallson's stuff to him just now, so hopefully this matter isclosed.

(if this is a bit.. harsh.. it is because Shallson is not only a guildie, but my son)

Little Shallson says “Mommy, Mommy, I got bag jumped in the VoTD Minesâ€

Little Shallson's Mommy screams and in her rage, posts on the outlaws forums.

“That will teach him†she says.

Edited by Eublepharis

Little Shallson says “Mommy, Mommy, I got bag jumped in the VoTD Minesâ€

Little Shallson's Mommy screams and in her rage, posts on the outlaws forums.

“That will teach him†she says.

Obviously you are not a parent, nor are you capable of appreciating exactly what happened here.