Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hyperion

WHAAAAAAAT! ur kidding meh right?

the wedding will be postphoned for 1 hour... 2:00 game time will be the time.

Place will be the tree of eternity inside the dra'syn caves in Trassian. if you don't know the way sistema and I will guide you there.

Hype

The wedding was great! :D

Congratulations, Hyperion and LadyReni!

The scenery was cool..... okay, okay, it was cold, lol. Here are some screenshots I took:

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/6844/wedding019vh.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4585/wedding028ny.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1914/wedding039vg.jpg

Please share your screenshots, so everyone can see :)

- Sistema Silverwish.

Edited by sisteMa`

And the spoken words:

Sheesh: We are gathered here on this great Zartia day in the sight these witnesses to hear the marriage covenant exchanges between Hyperion and LadyReni.

Sheesh: The marriage covenant is most serious and is not to be entered into impulsively nor flippantly, but with good counsel

Sheesh: and an understanding that this commitment is for life.

Sheesh: Truly, no officiate nor document can marry you, LadyReni and Hyperion.

Sheesh: It is your commitment to each other, and your life of faithfulness which makes your marriage a reality.

Sheesh: You have honored us by requesting that we witness your marriage today.

Sheesh: Hopefully we will not just be observers, but we will also lend our blessings and support not only today, but in the days ahead.

Sheesh: Who gives their blessing for this woman to marry this man?

Hardcore: i do ;)

Sheesh: Who gives their blessing for this man to marry this woman?

Beyonce: i do :D

Sheesh: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

Dejan: I do :)

FElo: and me ;D

Sheesh: It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Sheesh: Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.

Sheesh: Please face each other, and join hands, and feel how you are a gift to one another.

Sheesh: Hyperion, please repeat after me your vows to LadyReni:

Sheesh: I, Hyperion give myself to you, LadyReni, completely and unconditionally. With my heart, my hands and my words, I will respect you and protect you.

Beyonce: *crys*

Hyperion: I, Hyperion give myself to you, Ladyreni, completely and unconditionally. With my heart, my hands and my word, I will respect you and protect you.

Sheesh: In sunshine and in rain, in joy and in pain, in plenty and in need, I will be your husband, best friend and lover, so long as we both shall live.

Hyperion: In sunshine and in rain, in jow and in pain, in plenty and in need, I will be your husband, best friend and lover, so long as we both shall live.

Sheesh: LadyReni, please repeat after me your vows to Hyperion:

Sheesh: I, LadyReni give myself to you, Hyperion, completely and unconditionally. With my heart, my hands and my words, I will respect you and protect you.

LadyReni: I, LadyReni give myself to you, Hyperion, completely and unconditionally. With my heart, my hands and my words, I will respect you and protect you.

Sheesh: In sunshine and in rain, in joy and in pain, in plenty and in need, I will be your wife, best friend and lover, so long as we both shall live.

LadyReni: In sunshine and in rain, in joy and in pain, in plenty and in need, I will be your wife, best friend and lover, so long as we both shall live.

Sheesh: Please exchange love tokins of your promises, if you have them.

Hyperion: *gives a ring*

Sheesh: And now, LadyReni and Hyperion, because you have promised your love and faithfulness to each other in the sight of the gods and these witnesses;

Sheesh: by the joining of hands; by the exchanging of gifts; and having consented to live together in marriage;

Sheesh: therefore, by the authority vested in me the gods and the all of Draia, it is my great pleasure to pronounce you Husband and Wife.

Beyonce: WEEEEEEEEEEEE :dry: CoNgRaTz!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Draym: *raises his fist and cheers!*

Dejan: \0/

Dejan begins to cry

Sheesh: What the gods have joined together, let no one tear apart.

Hardcore: w000000t! gratz

LadyReni faints

Adya: :D

Terena sniffs and wipes a tear

LadyY: \o/ congratulation!

FElo: party :D

The_Piper: congratz to you both

Beyonce: i need beer :D and i need a kiss HC!!

Jio_bob: GratZ

komputa: wahoo now is he time for drink?

Wingalings: Yay!

PYEwacket: gratz!!

Sin: grats

Zoya: *CLAPS* wee congrats

LadyY passes tissue to Terena

Hyperion: may I kiss the bride?

Thunderous: \Ö/

Ziara: gratz!!!

Sistema: Congratulations.

Jaclaw: :)

HadassaH: congratz!

Dejan: Thunderous may i use your cloak to wash the tears?

Hyperion: I want to thank you all for being here at this wonderfull moment:)

And the spoken words:

Sheesh: We are gathered here on this great Zartia day in the sight these witnesses to hear the marriage covenant exchanges between Hyperion and LadyReni.

Sheesh: The marriage covenant is most serious and is not to be entered into impulsively nor flippantly, but with good counsel

Sheesh: and an understanding that this commitment is for life.

Sheesh: Truly, no officiate nor document can marry you, LadyReni and Hyperion.

Sheesh: It is your commitment to each other, and your life of faithfulness which makes your marriage a reality.

Sheesh: You have honored us by requesting that we witness your marriage today.

Sheesh: Hopefully we will not just be observers, but we will also lend our blessings and support not only today, but in the days ahead.

Sheesh: Who gives their blessing for this woman to marry this man?

Hardcore: i do ;)

Sheesh: Who gives their blessing for this man to marry this woman?

Beyonce: i do :D

Sheesh: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

Dejan: I do :)

FElo: and me ;D

Sheesh: It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Sheesh: Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.

Sheesh: Please face each other, and join hands, and feel how you are a gift to one another.

Sheesh: Hyperion, please repeat after me your vows to LadyReni:

Sheesh: I, Hyperion give myself to you, LadyReni, completely and unconditionally. With my heart, my hands and my words, I will respect you and protect you.

Beyonce: *crys*

Hyperion: I, Hyperion give myself to you, Ladyreni, completely and unconditionally. With my heart, my hands and my word, I will respect you and protect you.

Sheesh: In sunshine and in rain, in joy and in pain, in plenty and in need, I will be your husband, best friend and lover, so long as we both shall live.

Hyperion: In sunshine and in rain, in jow and in pain, in plenty and in need, I will be your husband, best friend and lover, so long as we both shall live.

Sheesh: LadyReni, please repeat after me your vows to Hyperion:

Sheesh: I, LadyReni give myself to you, Hyperion, completely and unconditionally. With my heart, my hands and my words, I will respect you and protect you.

LadyReni: I, LadyReni give myself to you, Hyperion, completely and unconditionally. With my heart, my hands and my words, I will respect you and protect you.

Sheesh: In sunshine and in rain, in joy and in pain, in plenty and in need, I will be your wife, best friend and lover, so long as we both shall live.

LadyReni: In sunshine and in rain, in joy and in pain, in plenty and in need, I will be your wife, best friend and lover, so long as we both shall live.

Sheesh: Please exchange love tokins of your promises, if you have them.

Hyperion: *gives a ring*

Sheesh: And now, LadyReni and Hyperion, because you have promised your love and faithfulness to each other in the sight of the gods and these witnesses;

Sheesh: by the joining of hands; by the exchanging of gifts; and having consented to live together in marriage;

Sheesh: therefore, by the authority vested in me the gods and the all of Draia, it is my great pleasure to pronounce you Husband and Wife.

Beyonce: WEEEEEEEEEEEE :dry: CoNgRaTz!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Draym: *raises his fist and cheers!*

Dejan: \0/

Dejan begins to cry

Sheesh: What the gods have joined together, let no one tear apart.

Hardcore: w000000t! gratz

LadyReni faints

Adya: :D

Terena sniffs and wipes a tear

LadyY: \o/ congratulation!

FElo: party :D

The_Piper: congratz to you both

Beyonce: i need beer :D and i need a kiss HC!!

Jio_bob: GratZ

komputa: wahoo now is he time for drink?

Wingalings: Yay!

PYEwacket: gratz!!

Sin: grats

Zoya: *CLAPS* wee congrats

LadyY passes tissue to Terena

Hyperion: may I kiss the bride?

Thunderous: \Ö/

Ziara: gratz!!!

Sistema: Congratulations.

Jaclaw: :)

HadassaH: congratz!

Dejan: Thunderous may i use your cloak to wash the tears?

Hyperion: I want to thank you all for being here at this wonderfull moment:)

Once again I want to thank you all for being at this wonderfull moment(see above text:P) and specially my brother sistema and the allmighty sheesh for being the best friends in the world:) ohh and for the GREAT! text she gave us all:)

now I will retire with ladyreni and have that all famous wedding night. Hype out.

Best wishes to both of you - long live together! ;)

Congratulations Hyp and Reni! :D You two make a cute couple.

Here's some screenies I took... please, no one be offended by the colour of your tags, I still love you all ;)

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Wing...sayingstuff.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Wingalings/TheKiss.jpg

Hope you have a fantastic life together!

Sorry I misse it Hyp.

Hope you both had a good day. :P

Best wishes to you both.

:)

I'm gutted a missed it :/

serves me right for going out playing football then going to pub then going to mates for an all nighter -_-

Congratz to the newlyweds :)

Sorry that i missed it =/

Had other things to attend to...

You picked a wonderful location to have the ceremony, very nice :cry:

sorry hyp and Reni, my bro and I can't make it ... coz we are in the pilippines and it is GTM+7 ;)

We were able to see France Vs Brazil but we didn't sleep of the night to have a chance to see France win ^^

I am sure this wedding will be wonderful and save me ..... NOT A BEER, BUT A PIECE OF CAKE + a screenie :)

EDIT : damn, posted to late -_-, but here are my reasons ! :) i hope you will forgive me

rofl hyp, Reni will be the one protecting you :P coz she can summon chims :P and coz she got better a/d then j00 lolz

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

sorry hyp and Reni, my bro and I can't make it ... coz we are in the pilippines and it is GTM+7 :)

We were able to see France Vs Brazil but we didn't sleep of the night to have a chance to see France win ^^

I am sure this wedding will be wonderful and save me ..... NOT A BEER, BUT A PIECE OF CAKE + a screenie :)

EDIT : damn, posted to late -_-, but here are my reasons ! :P i hope you will forgive me

rofl hyp, Reni will be the one protecting you :P coz she can summon chims :) and coz she got better a/d then j00 lolz

then explain this yndi ;) I killed her 17 times she killed me 3 :P + I can diss \ tp when I get her chims on my ass:P but I won"t cause we dont wanna kill we wanna spank each other aint that right hun?

sorry hyp and Reni, my bro and I can't make it ... coz we are in the pilippines and it is GTM+7 :P

EDIT : damn, posted to late -_-, but here are my reasons ! :P i hope you will forgive me

rofl hyp, Reni will be the one protecting you :P coz she can summon chims :P and coz she got better a/d then j00 lolz

then explain this yndi :( I killed her 17 times she killed me 3 :P + I can diss \ tp when I get her chims on my ass:P but I won"t cause we dont wanna kill we wanna spank each other aint that right hun?

Actually ... Jaclaw gave me a ROP to use it against you when you piss me off darling :evilgrin:

sorry hyp and Reni, my bro and I can't make it ... coz we are in the pilippines and it is GTM+7 :(

geuss we are even then, I have 2 aswell :P

then explain this yndi :) I killed her 17 times she killed me 3 :P + I can diss \ tp when I get her chims on my ass:P but I won"t cause we dont wanna kill we wanna spank each other aint that right hun?

Actually ... Jaclaw gave me a ROP to use it against you when you piss me off darling :D

geuss we are even then, I have 2 aswell :P

Edited by Hyperion