Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Grogan

I hear Dvar; The God of Dwarves

One day, Grogan was mining deep in the crystal caverns. Iron was getting scarce on the surface, so he started digging. He could hear the CLING! CLING! of a hammer. But the sound was so distant, he determined 30 meters. Grogan pressed his ear to the cold stone floor. "HMMMM HMMMM HMMMM. HMMMM DIDDLY DEEEEE." He heard as the hammer pounded the metal. Grogan kept digging, but the stone seemed to continue to pile up almost magically. He shouted at the floor. "Oi! Be that a man down there! I hear ye hummin' and poundin' ye hammer on that metal!" The man didn't respond. All of a sudden, a voice booming like a hammer on hot metal, told Grogan, "I AM THE GOD OF THE DWARVEN RACE, DVAR. I HAVE BEEN DOWN HERE DOING WORK FOR A MILLENIA. WHO ARE YOU TO INTRUDE THE AREA OF MY PERFECT WORKS?" Grogan was dumbfounded. He had only been told of Dvar in fairy tales and legends his father told him. He remembered his father's words faintly," Long ago, before my time, a dwarf was a god. His name was Dvar and he made wonderful works of smithing and art." He didn't remember much. He told the Dvar, "I be the most innocent dwarf ye know. But by Glilin! I have only heard of you in fairy tales!-" The god cut him off. "WHO IS GLILIN AND WHAT IS HIS PURPOSE?" " Glilin is the god of making and manufacturing." Grogan said. "AH. I AS GREAT DVAR OF THE DWARVES, I WISH TO MEET WITH THIS GLILIN. BRING HIM TO ME." The god said. Grogan tossed his pickaxe in each hand, and set off to find a way to bring Glilin to Dvar, taking his Iron with him.

He walked down the path to Desert Pines storage, and took his Monster Magnetisim cloak. He had the strange feeling something was telling him to take it. Stepping out of the cave, he said hello to Harvey, and had a small conversation with him. He told him about another person that was doing the same thing. He said such a person was busy down south in Portland. Grogan headed south toward Portland. Suddenly, a bandit jumped from behind a bush and attacked him! Grogan laid helpless on the ground as the thug beat him with his fists and stole his coins.

Edited by Grogan

hey keep going i was interested

((if your so interested then add onto it by roleplaying along like so))

As Zelse was walking down the desert path to portland from desert pines he came across someone beating a dwarf helplessly on the ground. Not being one to sit idly by when someone was hurt he went to go help him "leave that person alone mugger!" yelled Zelse as he ran to the scene. By the time Zelse got there the bandit had fled. "Are you alright stranger?" asked Zelse. "I'm fine, just alittle beaten'up" said the dwarf. "Well let me heal you then, my healing abilities are flawless," said Zelse as he prepared to heal the dwarf "and by the way, whats your name stranger?"

hey keep going i was interested

((if your so interested then add onto it by roleplaying along like so))

As Zelse was walking down the desert path to portland from desert pines he came across someone beating a dwarf helplessly on the ground. Not being one to sit idly by when someone was hurt he went to go help him "leave that person alone mugger!" yelled Zelse as he ran to the scene. By the time Zelse got there the bandit had fled. "Are you alright stranger?" asked Zelse. "I'm fine, just alittle beaten'up" said the dwarf. "Well let me heal you then, my healing abilities are flawless," said Zelse as he prepared to heal the dwarf "and by the way, whats your name stranger?"

"I am the dwarf Grogan. But may I ask who you are?" The dwarf replied breathlessly, "ahhhhhh" he sighed as the mage healed him. He looked at his side where he was cut when the bandit sunk it's teeth into him. The cut was no where to be seen and felt somewhat hot. "I'm not very familiar with magic." Grogan said, "But that was impressive." He fumbled in his pocket for what change he had left, all of 6 coins, and handed them to the healer. "Again, what is your name, mage?"

((Hey, this is my first roleplay, so don't kill me, Ok?))

A young elf knight was strolling down the paths of Desert Pines, equipped with his full Steel plate set. In one hand he carried his trusty Titanium Serpent Sword, and in the other he held a fully polished Steel Shield.

He had carried them on many quests and had never been seen without them. His name was Roy Starr, most elite soldier of the Elven Knights.

While walking toward Portland, he encountered a mage kneeling over a dwarf, who looked injured. He hurridly ran over to them.

"What happened here?" Roy asked the Mage.

"This dwarf was mugged by a bandit. Allow me to introduce myself," said the mage, standing up and extending his hand. "My name is Zelse, and the dwarf's name is Grogan."

"Roy Starr, elite soldier of the Elven Knights, at your service." said Roy, shaking Zelse's hand.

"Mr. Starr, could you please pursue that bandit? He stole my coins and ran off with them." asked Grogan, still slightly weak.

"Which way did he go?" asked Roy. Zelse pointed toward Portland. "I think he went that way."

Roy nodded and immediately took off in pursuit.

He went into Portland and ran to the nearby potion school. There, he found the bandit, just standing there.

Roy had the element of suprise, so he snuck up to the bandit and stabbed him through the back. The bandit fell over, dropping the sack of coins in his hand.

"That was too easy." said Roy, wiping the blood off his sword and picking up the sack. He returned to where Zelse and Grogan were, and handed the dwarf his money.

"Thank you, Mr. Starr." said Grogan gratefully.

"Please, call me Roy." said the soldier. "By the way, what is a dwarf like you doing in Desert Pines?"