Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxbot

Bot question...

Hey, can I register my bot on the main server and train him WITHOUT the bot program, like me, myself train him? Or do I have to pay $100?

I'm just trying to make a bot be in a guild.

(feel free to correct/amend what I say, powers-that-be :confused: )

-Level him first, on the main server, until you are TOTALLY happy with his stats. Develop your code and test on the test server.

-Apply and pay for bot status, wait until it is approved. Wait to apply until your bot is ready for the main server.

As a note, if you're just making a bot "to be in a guild," why are you paying $100? That's for blessed bots, like Adarah etc. You don't need to trade unless it buys/sells.

Hey, can I register my bot on the main server and train him WITHOUT the bot program, like me, myself train him? Or do I have to pay $100?

I'm just trying to make a bot be in a guild.

He's not a bot until he's flagged as a bot and that won't be until after he's tested, proven to be bug-free (not just on your say-so), and proven to do exactly what your bot application says he will do, no more, no less.

If you are leveling him FIRST without the program, it is considered to be a second alt character, and subject to all of the game rules, including rule 5 (as in you cannot help him out and illegally multiplay).

Whether you have to pay or not depends on what your bot is going to do, which you have to declare on your bot application up front. If you don't pay, don't claim required paid abilities, but we see later it does do things that required you to pay, you and your bot get banned.

You are required to know ALL rules, procedures, and requirements ahead of time, and claiming ignorance later won't fly.