OMG i had a 325 health bar :o

Quimbly broke my leather boots with brod ;*(

-EF- yea you guys are screwed, lif gonna suck all we gonna do is brod you guys

I guess there was some sort of non-branching agreement :devlish:

br1hf8.jpg

br2tz6.jpg

br3af8.jpg

br4tx2.jpg

yes im sorry for that i wasnt logged on when the agreement was made. u caught me with my pants down at sto.

but as for odysseus sorry but ur guild was warned not even 10 mins earlier that u guys were on hitlist for brod. dont take it personal

best PK day ever! i had like a 5 min fight with a guy with tit pl8 and some special sword...used up like 15 SRs on that one fight b4 i fleed...(fleeing is pr0er than diss)

Then why all PK-ers don't you make a petition for a map without drops like in no drop day but only in that map? :):D

Let's say .... KF ;)

because if it happenes everyday it wouldnt be as fun. when theres a no drop day u can count on huge gatherings in pk. if it becomes an everyday thing you wont see the huge gatherings this day brings.

Edited by trotter

it was fun, should be like that always

If it was, would you really have that much fun? It would be common place, mundane.

Just making a note to PkG.

1. You're a bunch of f**king assholes and cowards with silly excuses to BRoD people who don't deserve it.

2. Get -EF- of your fawking BRoD hitlist. The only reason to hit them was me. And no matter how much it hurt me to ask sMooMs to kick me, I had myself removed to save them from your torturing methods.

noef.jpg

-Blee

Like as always, i enjoyed the invasion! :)

THIS NO DROP DAY WAS SOOO PRO!!

i had tons of fun ... and invasion rocked!

i got some screenies and upload them later :)

Yeah, I just got the end of the day about 1hr 30 mins left, and I had some nice fun on KF with others, some nice fights with sudoku, toomass, ambro.

Good day, nice to not use Brod aswell.

gratz to ohmygod on a good idea to post this

i only got to play about the first 2 hours of it but i had a ball i tried to stay within our normal enemy/ally fighting but sometimes i got outside of it sorry to those people nothing personal.

we made the same agreement with pkg about just having fun and no worries about branch or bone it made the day all that much better.

unfortunetly there was someone who decided to try and ruin the day by using branch and it cost me a col but all in all i don't even care cols are getting easy to get and it was worth it to have the fun i had while i was on.

the added yeti's arctic chims and fluffies in votd made the day even more exciting lol there was no where safe for some of us to go to restock so mostly i just fought to the death.

as lorck said some of us didn't go totally geared up for pk i personally didn't wear any enchanted armor and ran around with a cutlass for a weapon i am sure my death list is way ahead of my kills list but on these days i don't really count them i just had fun and that was cool.

Great day,many many fights and many kills/deaths, ty to all enemies except tempest that they didnt destroy that day with brods.

Some screenies here:

1) Battlefield

nodropday-fun.jpg

2)History:

nodropday-sompower.jpg

3)and kill counter( only 60-70 from them r players, session started before NDD, so like 80feroses+ tigers/bears):

nodropdaykillscounter.jpg

To those who missed the day: regret it coz u missed great fun xD

mp

I was serously owned the whole time didnt kill any one but had a blast anyways. I at least have a better idea of where i stand in everything.

ty all for the fun ill be better next time :)

o ya it was fun! I died liek 5 teimes and killed no one but..... still it was fun. y cant every other day be a no drops day....

Great day who have bad moments cause some stupid ppl branch each other

But i had fun anyway :D

BTW look for the def increased oin your ss MP lol it goes to 140 :devlish:

Edited by exvitermini