Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest ohmygod

Did you have fun on no drop day?

was killing people everywhere.. then decided to buy some nice stuff :) col and bod

so then this happend;

Your enemy used the ring of disengagement, so he fled, and you can't move for ~5 seconds.

demons: O.o

You recovered 80 material points

You recovered 118 material points

TrashKing was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!

The fates were cruel to TrashKing

Zerth was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!

The fates were cruel to Zerth

michic0_ol: lol

You recovered 185 material points

xleminemxl: ouch

You recovered 125 material points

[PM from TrashKing: fight me without BoD]

#Ig [OldSchool->^v^] farnsehn

xleminemxl: 150 on me

xleminemxl: watch

michic0_ol: nah

xleminemxl was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!

xleminemxl is now a lawn decoration.

michic0_ol: omg yes

[PM from michic0_ol: how did you get the money for those?]

[PM from xleminemxl: told ya =)]

[PM to xleminemxl: hehe :P ]

[PM from xleminemxl: wats ur p/c?]

#GM from michic0_ol: spruit owns

[PM to michic0_ol: just bough col and bod.. been saving up B)]

romedogg: hey knight

[PM from michic0_ol: nice i need money like that]

Knight11: sup

#GM from SpruiT: :D

SpruiT: cooldown

#GM from Kramxel: just let yo shoudla lean

Knight11 was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!

Knight11 went the same place that Goldy the Gold Fish went.

michic0_ol: omg you did it again?

and thermal serp versus bod.. so dont whine

was a really cool day ;p glad i logged on

OMG I had such fun on this day! I'm pretty weak, so I got killed a lot, but I got loads of magic exp teleing back in again. :goofy: Most people pked me once, figured out I was a weakling and left me alone after that, so I got to watch a lot of good fights (but forgot to take screenies :whistle: ). Though there were some spoilsports who were just out to slaughter everyone... :confused:

I made loads of new friends, and found about 3/4 new pvp partners, killed my first unarmed male orc, and killed my first ogre by multi-ing him with some friends. Then went to Tirnym to team up on Mountain Chims with some friends (Ok, I was harming the chim, and healing my friends, but I helped!). I had so much fun on that day, can't wait for another!

was killing people everywhere.. then decided to buy some nice stuff ;) col and bod

so then this happend;

TrashKing was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!

Zerth was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!

xleminemxl was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!

Knight11 was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!

YOU buyed teh stuff? Thought you are antisocial? :wacko::rolleyes::P

I guess you only owned because my lucky hand was on your BoD before :mace::sneaky:

No drop day is so much fun, i wish we had this atleast once a week, it gives every1 a chance to test there skills and pk abilities against ppl they normaly would run from. This is really a great day to test strategies in pk. We can fight whoever we want, try almost anything we could think of and not loose a single item, it dosent get any better in this game.

You did in the first one, when the server crashed and i saw you in the hell. :)

ok but that doesnt count ;*)

No drop day is so much fun, i wish we had this atleast once a week, it gives every1 a chance to test there skills and pk abilities against ppl they normaly would run from. This is really a great day to test strategies in pk. We can fight whoever we want, try almost anything we could think of and not loose a single item, it dosent get any better in this game.

I agree with you, that is seems sooo good, but when it ceases to be random, all the fun will be out of the window. Randomity makes it fun :)

Too unbalanced kf today. The first two and half hours one side ruled kf, then the europeans gone to sleep and the other side ruled the rest. It was initially too easy and after hard as hell. But i managed to make some pr0 kills, when i entered kf against 15-20 people.

It was funny when i took attack bless, 5 people ganged me and all of them dised ^_^. Died *a lot*, i was entering and get ganged by 5-6 people on avarege but got some fun, specially when i could fight the lot of enemies and not dis after 10 seconds. ^_^

LOL I decided not to get pk'd this day :D

But we pwnd teh fluff0r.

fluffight.jpg

flufdeath.jpg

Yeah we died a couple of times so we had to refind it alot so that's why they're different spots :icon13:

Not really funny for me when u have nothing to lose, but at least u can see crowded kf once..with cooldown possible only on no drop day :icon13:

Was fun for me. Even though KF got not fun real fast. Fights are better when they last longer :D So yeah , we went else where and had a bit and fun in PK. Then I went and made some Magic Ess and other Mundane things :ph34r:

Best no drop day yet kf was too busy to begin so went elsewhere and had good fun then had the safest magic training ever:)

I had alotta fun #suiciding then having some mod OR me :ph34r:

Then I had even more fun going invis in KF and pickpocketing peoples mana :D.

I pked a few people with some quality harms but I won't do it again :D

I only died once, and that was to Kathkusa (I was trying to see if they have true sight)

I took the opportunity to get some uninterrupted pvp training in, while the pkers were busy elsewhere. Best part of the day. ;)

It was actually a bit more fun this time, as I'd been training a fair bit since the last no-drops day, and found myself able to hold my own against some people. Much more fun than getting slaughtered the minute I poke my nose in. :icon13:

Fun for me! I'm still a wee squirt, so I stayed on IP and got some Att and Def exp. It also gave me a chance to learn my way around the underworld real well! Meanwhile, I spent some time searching for the secret 'fast healing' area (still haven't found it....) :hehe:

Wasn't bad..

But when 95% of KF are enemys, and above you in a/d it's boring.. I was doing mainly 5+ on me at once :/

Wasn't bad..

But when 95% of KF are enemys, and above you in a/d it's boring.. I was doing mainly 5+ on me at once :/

You gave up too soon, after maybe an hour of getting teamed by 5+ red tags things evened out and fun times were had for a while. Then most of the red tags logged off and it was less fun again but for different reasons :P

Ye, as i said in the first two or so hours it was very easy. Then the europeans gone to sleep and i was entering and getting teamed up by 6 people. Rarely i got fair and balanced fights in that day.

And i meant, fair and balanced fights for both sides. In the beggining only Xanter, Tsunami498749817, liquid and a few others was entering against lots of players. Then only me, ohmygod, ulubatli, arkoren, and some others was entering against lots of people.

Edited by Lorck

Guest ohmygod

I logged on late (only 1.5hrs before end of day) but once asgunny left the 5 vs 1 fights were kool, cause i owned then :P .

But up till he left i was getting owned by every one lol. spent half the time walking back from underworld.

Still, used a lot of storeage items up though which i will need to find gc to replace them, so no a/d training for a while i think. Heard someone broke their COL + Thermal during this day as well :) im glad mine lasted.

Guest ohmygod

Best day for ages for me, only 2 NoBs use brod, congratz to PKG for not using today