Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest ohmygod

Did you have fun on no drop day?

Guest ohmygod

My first thread so, be kind if i have done it wrong.. :)

I thought No Drop Day Rocked!!!!. :P

Even though it cost me heaps in HE diss rings, tele rings, Boost pots and SRs. (BTW ghrae, molime i will be seeking to buy your products again as soon as i get the gc together if you will sell them to me)

Though i was worried about the breaking of my "precious" (Thermal Serp) i took it in to KF and it served me well.

It was great to see so many people in KF having a ball., (well i was anyway).

Even when I went to underworld a quite a few time i made the journey back to the surface in the company of lots of others.

Did you's have as much fun as me?

Edit: typos

Edited by ohmygod

I was just for the 0wnage, dont using boost pots, dis rings (lol, i did some pr0 flees, one against nitager + mp + toomass) and had no mag imunity so people could drain me as much as they wanted.

Oh, and i attacked people who i dont attack normally, but its was the climate of pk funky party who turned kf in a lot of fun. I hope they dont took it personal. ^_^

I only saw something like on gm: Ohmygod and Derin fighting Felkku on KF. WTF Derin is crazy?

In the pr0 death counter i scored 29 deaths, and in the kill counter 135. :icon13:

Guest ohmygod

Did you's have as much fun as me?

Yep :icon13:

nodrops6gd.th.jpg

Damn i was having so much fun i didn't even think to take any pics..

Any one else have any they took?

I was just for the 0wnage, dont using boost pots, dis rings (lol, i did some pr0 flees, one against nitager + mp + toomass) and had no mag imunity so people could drain me as much as they wanted.

Oh, and i attacked people who i dont attack normally, but its was the climate of pk funky party who turned kf in a lot of fun. I hope they dont took it personal. ^_^

I only saw something like on gm: Ohmygod and Derin fighting Felkku on KF. WTF Derin is crazy?

In the pr0 death counter i scored 29 deaths, and in the kill counter 135. ;)

Well actually...Derin was just FFing me but omg attacked so...:icon13:

But yeah, that day was fun for sure :D

It was fun, and I learned that fun is not equal to "winning" ;) but crazy - noooo errr well maybe I shouldn't comment on that one :icon13:

It was fun, and I learned that fun is not equal to "winning" :) but crazy - noooo errr well maybe I shouldn't comment on that one :D

Nah, eveyone was crazy. ;):icon13:

I just use you as an example. Everyone was in pk, even those who dont go there most of time.

Edited by Lorck

Wasnt strong enough to kill most people in KF, but I had some fun there!

It was the best day in EL yet :blink: . I didnt care about my thermal and com that might break.

We were all in the middle fortess till Dushan and Calenhad came to clear it up a little.

I spend a lot of time running, and escaping into the tower, sometimes I killed someone :D .

At the end, after my whole guild was at least killed once by dushan, we grouped an army to kill Dushan.

See pic below: it worked out

elscreen0572vb.th.jpg

After that, Dushan called some friends, and I killed a couple of DIE! guys, but seen the underworld a lot more :hug: .

Great fun tho. Hope it comes again soon.

GReets, Manderijn (EROS)

hehe tryed to make an small movie with fraps..but it was to laggy

i killed atleast 300 people and died 0 times

it was fun, should be like that always

It was great, rather than PK i took the opportunity to test out which creatures I could kill in my best armour and weapons ready for the next invasion...

Male Ogre (1 BRS) *tick*

Male Armed Orc (2 BRS and 2 self Heals) *tick*

Cyclops (2 BRS before running out of cooldown on them, restore kept failing) * :blink: *

Mountain Chim (just looked at it and I was in hell...) :hug:

Cool day :D

Yeah, was awesome :D

nitscarr2ra.th.jpg

gangsta2ed.th.jpg

nodropday0mx.th.jpg

To scarr: finally some not fake (like you said) screens :hug:

lol, in the first screenie, scarr draining me :blink:

Was gwwd day.

hehe tryed to make an small movie with fraps..but it was to laggy

i killed atleast 300 people and died 0 times

it was fun, should be like that always

I see you die once :hug:

Wee I had alot of fun

loool8mz.th.jpg

pkfun3ot.th.jpg

sisdraym2nq.th.jpg

Edit: more pics.

Edited by Zoya

it was great fun even though i got the smeg kicked outa me, Dushan must have killed me like a dozen times lol, i guess im still a long way off being able to pk, cant wait for the next time though it was a good day for those who are not rdy for pk yet to get a feel for it

it was great fun even though i got the smeg kicked outa me, Dushan must have killed me like a dozen times lol, i guess im still a long way off being able to pk, cant wait for the next time though it was a good day for those who are not rdy for pk yet to get a feel for it

it was the best day ever :hug:

It was the best day in EL yet :blink: . I didnt care about my thermal and com that might break.

We were all in the middle fortess till Dushan and Calenhad came to clear it up a little.

I spend a lot of time running, and escaping into the tower, sometimes I killed someone :D .

At the end, after my whole guild was at least killed once by dushan, we grouped an army to kill Dushan.

See pic below: it worked out

elscreen0572vb.th.jpg

After that, Dushan called some friends, and I killed a couple of DIE! guys, but seen the underworld a lot more :hug: .

Great fun tho. Hope it comes again soon.

GReets, Manderijn (EROS)

rofl , that was best day ever ..... pked 200+ ppl :D

Nah, eveyone was crazy. :confused::confused:

I just use you as an example. Everyone was in pk, even those who dont go there most of time.

I had fun too, even I wandered in to kf after I played with the fluffies! :wub: And I even got past the entrance!

In the pr0 death counter i scored 29 deaths, and in the kill counter 135. :P

135-29=me :huh:

it was teh omfg r0x0rz loved every minute of it