Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kalach

I think too much on PK

i wonder if instead of taking ros out of the game can you make them more items specific such as if you have a ros on you you won't drop your enchanted sword or col but other items such as armor ess pots rings things like that have the same chance to be dropped as if you didn't have ros that way we could still use our good weapons and col yet when you do manage to kill someone they will drop something somewhat useful and i also agree i like the idea of exp points gain for winning a fight based on a/d difference should work also if your opponent uses dis and tele to get away from you. i have no idea if this is at all possible just thought i would throw it out there

well after reading that really long annoying sentence i think you should have looked up because everyone else said that before because we have already all thought about that and you arent saying anything new and dont you really love long sentences?

When i go to KF these days there are usually plenty of ppl there from many different guilds. They then talk of no PK :icon13: because they all buddies and chit the chat in the KF cafe. Of course if you aren't in with the groups there Then you get Pk'd. I attacked one guy in KF other day had like 10 other ppl just jump me when he would have won anyway, lol. I was in my fancy leathers and he was in his armors and what not. I was just testing anyways. Was fun for like 2 secs ;)