Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zelse

Life in Palon Vertas, RP as we know it?

"Arrg stupid fool!" Sedos screams.

"I may not be able to fight well, but I can easily poison the beast!" Sedos said as he cast the poison spell on the feran.

The feran was hardly hurt by the poison and it's affect was poor. Sedos considered another tactic.

"Ung--I need...back-up! I don't depend on stones like you non-trained summoners do when I actually need help, I depend on the senses as Selain tought me!"

Sedos summoned a cyclops with natural materials. (( Which requires less skill than a fluffy rabbit stone :P ))

"See how you like it now, cretin. Flea run! This battle is mine, let me defeat this crazy man." Sedos told Flea.

"i only use stones for quickness, i make all my stones myself" Happy_G says from behind the building. "and these ferans are not from stones, im the only summoner who knows how to summon ferans, hahahahaha"

"great, another one of those pesky runts has shown up. Me and My ferans are no match for this number of foes." Happy_G says as he throws down a couple stones to create a poof of smoke to disapear in. when the smoke disapates there are three bears standing where Happy_G use to be.

The bears were eisily disposed of, but the summoner was nowhere to be seen. "Darn his cowardness," Flea mumbled. He came back into the open and walked over to Sedos. "We should gather about a weeks worth of supplies and go into the forest after him," Flea stated,"if Zelse wanted to come, that would be great with me."

Flea then gave an odd look at the man in the middle of the street and thought that guy is totaly random.

"What a coward...he is not the only one that can summon ferans...besides they aren't THAT powerful," Sedos said breathless because of his fighting, "I agree, let's gather supplies...and we could invite Zelse, he would be a great help."

Sedos turned to the random man and asked, "Who are you and why are you here?"

Edited by FireEmblem8

just then, out of nowhere, black smoke appeared. when it cleared away, a dwarf stood with his cloak over his face. he chanted a few words, and everyone fell down unconsious. "now their mine, scullsyk said.

scullsyk quickly dragged the bodies to the house, and into the cellar. he was the one who knew how to take out happy_g the fastest. selos was wrong of course, happy_g had great power, and needed to come down fast. so then, he waited for them to wake up.

Flea woke up slowly, and groggly, yet he didnt move a muscle. He could feel the cold steel of his dagger, and could smeel much dust. The ground was hard, and it was also damp, so he concludede it was either a deserted house or a basement. One, two, three...He leaped up with lightning elven agility, yanked out his knife, and slid around the dwarf that had captured them. He held it to the back of the dwarf's body, and breathed,"Talk, and talk fast dwarf!"

((Flea, kill the guy and lets move on, its been almost a month))

from outside came the scratching noises of Ferans. a few at windows and some at doors, the scratching grew louder as well as the growls from thes ferans.

a few moments pass and the sound of a door braking down is heard throughout the basement and the growling ferans grow even louder.

((Killing him would be forched roleplay, so no))

Flea punched the dwarf and leaped over the oncoming Feran. Jumping onto its back, he stabbed it behind the skull and it dissipered. The rest retreated and started slowly circling at a safe distance from his dagger, and he tried to figure out a good way to escape.

((yeah i know it is, i wasnt being completely serious, the main pont of that was that its almost been a month.))

In the distance there is a maniacle laugh as most of the ferans run back out of the basement. two ferans still remain and in a staredown with Flea. the Ferans that leaft can be heard running into the forest.

Pulling out his bow, Flea waited for a sudden move from one of the Ferans, expecting a pounce were he could fire then run. He watched intently, with cold unerving eyes at the beasts. The door was right behind one of them, and the other one circled and growled.