And the final---------------------------------

9th of July:match #64-______=______

-----------------------------------------------

emblempurplel2no.jpg

I'm sure there is a 3rd/4th place match too isn't there

Bolded and underlined one is 3rd place match magpie :P

The match of Germany-Italy began!

emblempurplel2no.jpg

90+3 minutes ended.Now there will be a +15 if the score is still 0-0 they will add another + 15 and after that if its still 0-0 then they will move on to penalties.GO GERMANY!!! ;)

Wow!

Germany-Italy 0-2/90+3+15+15

Italy scored 2 goals at the last 1.30 minutes!Unbelievable...

Im a bit depressed about the score :( ...Well even if I am sad at the moment, I will still add some stuff.

match #62 will be tommorrow. Portugal-France

then comes match #63 which has Germany-[the losing team at match #62] (8th of july)

And the Final match (#64)

Italy-[winner of match #62] (9th of july)

and;

1st(world cup winner):[winning team at match #64]

2nd:[losing team at match #64]

3rd:[winning team at match #63]

4th:[losing team at match #63]

And thats all..I will go take a nap now :P

Edited by Chimeran Wolf

would hate to see the cheaters take out germany, kinda makes you think if they cheat there way to the final win what else they do...

I say this doesn't deserve an answer.

it was more of a statement, italy = cheaters and dont deserve to win...

This one doesn't deserve to be answered too. (it's like i say Germany = Nazis. But i would NEVER make a statement like this)

Please do some useful comment if you want to talk.

Well, off we are.. just 2 damned mins and italy made it.

It was a hard but fair game, somehow the referee made some strange decisions, which at least had no consequences imho.

The best team won, who wins 2:0 after 120 minutes earns it to be in the final, so congratz italy!

Piper

Well, off we are.. just 2 damned mins and italy made it.

It was a hard but fair game, somehow the referee made some strange decisions, which at least had no consequences imho.

The best team won, who wins 2:0 after 120 minutes earns it to be in the final, so congratz italy!

Piper

Yeah, was a good game, i would say that the first half was good, the second half was kinda boring and the extra-time were worth the wait.

Some good actions from Italy and germany, and a referee that was 'strange' (i would prefear to say that he was scared to whistle against 2 of the most important teams in the world in a game worth the access in the finals) but kinda fair in his strangeness. It cannot be said that he didn't whistled only the italian team, cos that would be plain wrong.

Btw, it's a pity that this game was in the semi-finals, Italy-Germany is always a great game and would have been a perfect ending to a nice and well-organized world cup.

Tharzik, don't lose time :)

Was a fair match between two teams of the same level...

but Italy has the best defender players in the world.

Go Juventus! :P

Tharzik, don't lose time :)

Was a fair match between two teams of the same level...

but Italy has the best defender players in the world.

Go Juventus! :P

I agree on everything (Cannavaro and Materazzi were plain perfect, even if i always consider Gattuso as my favorite player, give him an human leg to chew! :D ) except the 'Go Juventus' :P:D

You know, i support Palermo :P

This one doesn't deserve to be answered too. (it's like i say Germany = Nazis. But i would NEVER make a statement like this)

... i am not talking about this game, was an ok game. AND germany= nazi is absurd, as nazi's were along time ago and doesnt have anything to do with the current world cup. i am talking about the recent talks about how italians cheated/payed off some people to win matches.... learning is fun isnt it?

... i am not talking about this game, was an ok game. AND germany= nazi is absurd, as nazi's were along time ago and doesnt have anything to do with the current world cup. i am talking about the recent talks about how italians cheated/payed off some people to win matches.... learning is fun isnt it?

1)about how SOME teams did that, not The ITALIANS as a WHOLE nation.

2)This has nothing to do with World Cup. Want to Say we Payed the Australian Referee or the Whole Fifa?

3) Germany=Nazi is absurd as Saying that Italians=Cheaters.

There are some cheaters in italy, ok, as there are some Nazis in Germany Right now. That allows me to say that every German is Nazi, or allows you to say that Italy is made of cheaters?

I guess no.

Ps: Learn your facts straight, you think the people in italy is happy about what happened in serie A? You think we are proud of Moggi? I'm Not seeing any statue made for him. Stop this stupid association Italians=Cheaters,

edit:triple post, the forum looks a bit broken today

Edited by Tharzik

yea, dunno about others but when i post it just shows blank page,

and its late for me... didnt me all of italy, and talk to blodoks he has said all US players are cheaters... talk to your buddy. and I am not associating italians as cheaters, just the team because of his actions.

yea, dunno about others but when i post it just shows blank page,

and its late for me... didnt me all of italy, and talk to blodoks he has said all US players are cheaters... talk to your buddy. and I am not associating italians as cheaters, just the team because of his actions.

If You talk about the team is everything ok for me. Everyone can say everything about that (Actually there is people in Italy that doesn't support the Azzurri cos of what happened. I tried tho but i transform into a frenzied bloodlusty Hooligan on World Cups, can't make anything about that :D ).

Just wanted to be sure you weren't talking about the whole nation.

nu nu, when i post on these forums its cause i cant sleep at its like 6am right now -.-..guess imma be late for school or work....maybe i should just stay home...i feel a little sick i see mad_raven reading this lol

Edit : thats why i make errors and have to go back and change or forget where i posted

Edited by chaoogie

Well, pity for Portugal and a nice final for the world Cup.

Let's hope for Sunday. (and NO i don't hope that france wins :evilgrin:)

Cheers

France Won!

3rd/4th place match

8th of July:match #63-Germany=Portugal

Final

9th of July:match #64-Italy=France

emblempurplel2no.jpg

1st(world cup winner):[winning team at match #64]

2nd:[losing team at match #64]

3rd:[winning team at match #63]

4th:[losing team at match #63]

Edited by Chimeran Wolf