Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkguy

fifa world cup

This was the worst match ever, couldnt watch it anymore..

Yea Vanyel, Poland has a good team!!

Guest stalag
Portugal = bunch of too cute boys who can't play football

Thank you , its true, we have this problem of be too damn hot :cry:

What a pity Nuno Gomes didn't play

Don't worry charlottes i am sure filipão will put him to play against england cuz there aren't more options available after the bad behavoir of the holland players :cry:

Also I would have liked it if all of their teams best players got injured / sent off.

Hooligan !!!

Portugal started it

You must be a coffie shop client :cry: first 2 yellow cards to holland players and one should be red , cuz BOULAHROUZ knows more about kick boxing then football :cry:

But it would seem like they are second class compared to the likes of Van Robben and Van Persie

lol ? You lost now, you lost in european, if they are second class i wonder what class your players are :cry:

We are not the same team as we were in the euro. It's a whole new team. We out shot you guy's two to one, it is like that Germany versus's Saudi Arabia game in 2002. But this time, Saudi got lucky....

Very realistic kung fu game yesterday, and a big shame on lack of fair play on Holland. One of the worses referees I have seen.

finally, Go Go Go Brazil \o/

Damn it was sad for me to see the Dutch players loosing the match, Roben, Sneijder, van Persie, van der Saar and most of the Dutch team are damn good players :> to bad that old actor Louis Figo and that C-version of Ronaldo won the game

Yes it was a hard game, the clash between Netherlands - Portugal, but portugal started it, the referree lost controll and dutch returned the favor.

Robben deserved a penalty or at least the guy with the kick against the chest of robben should have been send off

Boulahrouz vs Ronaldo, yes it was a hard clash, Boula should have been penalised there as well, but in my opinion it wasnt red (not as red as the free-kick vs Robben)

Figo gave a head-punch against v. Bommel, and should have been sent off right away. If the referree had seen it, it COULDN'T have been YELLOW ... what did he give to figo? YELLOW

Figo, theatrical as he is gave Boula his second yellow card in a complete INNOCENT duel for the ball

I believe shots at target were in the end ~10 for Portugal and ~20 for Holland,

the Dutchies were better in about everything! Only thing they lacked to do, was scoring.

That the Dutchies shown to the portugese that they can bite as good as they can ... it isn't good, but I can understand it!

And again that referree! What a disgrace for football!

Many fouls in the beginning unpenalised, or many other small ones did got shown a card!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rolleyes: now we will wait for 2 years and 'kick ass' :sneaky: on euro 2008 :wacko:

Guest stalag
nd most of the Dutch team are damn good players :>

If they here that good they would have won ;)

to bad that old actor Louis Figo and that C-version of Ronaldo won the game

In the next match against england you will eat each of this words :rolleyes:

but portugal started it

Again ?? First two yellow cards were for holland players.... and one should have been red.

I believe shots at target were in the end ~10 for Portugal and ~20 for Holland,

This only means you shoot terrible for goal :wacko:

the Dutchies were better in about everything! Only thing they lacked to do, was scoring.

lmfao..... they lacked only what matters :P:P

now we will wait for 2 years and 'kick ass' tongue.gif on euro 2008 evilgrin.gif

:mace:

Dont come here make excuses, you lost and that's it...better luck next find.

ps: You should try to find a real trainer like Filipão :sneaky: the man rulz !!!! ;)

but portugal started it

Again ?? First two yellow cards were for holland players.... and one should have been red.

First Yellow card was for, I believe v. Bommel? But he didnt do anything! (misstake from the ref there)

Second was for Boula, but as I allready said above, in my opinion that wasnt red (not as deep red as the free kick against Robben where NO card was given against, just because the ref saw a foul from Kuijt 1 second before. (which probably wasn't anything AGAIN! lol) And even WITH a free kick FOR portugal (first foul) the guy kicking Robben should have been send off!

I rest my case,

cya in '08

The way both Portugal and Netherlands played, neither of them deserves to win this World Cup.

Only fair play should lead to victory.

And what happened to the rule against "diving"/simulating (German/Dutch: "Schwalbe")?

... Figo's (Portugal) act getting Boulahrouz's (Netherlands) 2nd yellow ... the "tackle" of Italy against Australia that resulted in the penalty in the very last minute ...

(just to name two very clear examples)

Swiss vs Ukraine

Crap match. But it went to penalties.

Ukraine won 3:0 on penalties

I almost sleep harvesting silver and watching the match... so boring.

lol who care ??

I do. I was quite happy that i only saw the last 30 minutes of the regular 90 minutes. That was really boring like hell...............

Piper

Poor Switzerland...*sniff*...I keep rooting for the wrong team :icon13:

Go England? :D

Edit: -s

Edited by Tanyia

Poor Switzerland...*sniff*...I keep rooting for the wrong team :P

Go England? :ph34r:

Edit: -s

Nno! Every team you support loses! You've given us the kiss of death!

Go support wither Brazil, Argentina or our good friends the Germans :icon13:

LOL Did you see how high up the pitch they defended?

Trying to play offside trap that high up the pitch against Brasil?

Not a chance.

Spain vs France

Wonderful match. Very good players, very good game, good referee....

can we have more?