Eternal Lands Official Forums
Knuckles

Latest Invasion

I wonna know what ya'll think about the Invasion(s).

I personally prefer the Invasions on C1.

:P

didnt go to it, couldnt be bothered going all the way to c2 so i gotta agree with ya

:)

On the bright side, if it was on c1, then you would have had tons of newbs taking dbs. Or at least more.

I think it was fun :P

I'm not saying it wasn't.. But I've spoke to a few people and we think the best Invasion was the one in KF.. This had abit of everything.. And the added scare of getting PK'd. It was great.

I persoanlly prefer C1 Invasions, I guess cause I don't know my way around C2 great.

I'm not saying it wasn't.. But I've spoke to a few people and we think the best Invasion was the one in KF.. This had abit of everything.. And the added scare of getting PK'd. It was great.

I persoanlly prefer C1 Invasions, I guess cause I don't know my way around C2 great.

That is why exploring is good ;=) , about time Irillion got some more population =)

That is why exploring is good ;=) , about time Irillion got some more population =)

I guess.. I just got anoyed with wondering around and by the time you get there 90% of the monsters are gone.. Where as on C1 I know where almost everything is, so it's easier to get there quicker. :D

Well, my suggestion to you is to stop stalking newbies on Seridia and explore Irilion little bit - than You would know where is what.

Speaking about Seridia... - IMHO there should be balanced number of Seridia and Irilion invasions. Seridia still wins, and that is totally unfair. All invasions should be IMHO on Irilion until number reaches the number of invasions on Seridia. After that they should be equaly on each.

Invasion was very good, not as good as previous one, but very, very good.

Cheers

Edited by Dejan

No fun, only few chimzz and fluffies T_T

Too many small monsters ... lagZZ!

Edited by NitageR

Great invasion once again :P

The one prior to this one had the places more easily reachable I think? That's the only thing I can think of that made that better then this one.

I like having the invasions on irilion, less unsuspecting newbies dying anyway :D

Though a nice rabbit invasion on ip is also kinda fun.

Great invasion once again :P

The one prior to this one had the places more easily reachable I think? That's the only thing I can think of that made that better then this one.

I like having the invasions on irilion, less unsuspecting newbies dying anyway :D

Though a nice rabbit invasion on ip is also kinda fun.

lol @ Adya:

[Adya @ 6]: noo not hurquin :P

[Adya @ 6]: meep I'm coming as fast as I can to save my homeland!

I thought it was another goood invasion, nice seeing different mods take on Mortos (Placid this one, Vanyel before). This one I've racked up the most meat in and I didn't die for once.

Once again is was almost 'two simultaneous invasions' with a higher ad lvl one at Trassian, PV underground and EV and there was another mid-lvl one around PV, Sedicolis, Hurquin, and both converged at Idaloran (where we were treated to a 1 vs 1 of Placid vs Mortos).

I'm not bothered about the invasion being on C2 or C1. But since the new update is coming with more C2 maps, I can't help but feel that there's an air of C2 promotion in these invasions to encourage C2 exploration - not that I mind of course :dry:

One thing I really dislike are the usual lying noobs who want to scare others or waste others time, as well as the overspammy. Here are a few stoopidly funny quotes from the recent invasion:

: IP IS NOT SAFE!!! ALL NOOBZ WILL DIE!!!! AAAAA MAMA THEY ATE MY LEG!

: omg who cares about c2 no1 even goes there anyway maybe if orcs were in WS thatd b diffrent

: WOT!!! a racoon no1 can take them on u must flee EVRY1 OUT OF C2 NOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MagpieLee

Is there any way to spread the "monsters" out more? They always seem to be in a dense cluster in a very small area. Otherwise it was fun!

Is there any way to spread the "monsters" out more? They always seem to be in a dense cluster in a very small area. Otherwise it was fun!

Yeah that would be good.. Another thing I thought of, would be to make one on C2 so powerful that they start to move over to C1, that way people get the chance of both C's.

Wasn't bad but i spent more than half of the time walking. And when i arrive the invasion was usually already somewhere else

Lol it was funny when a bunch of people couldn't find the exit in kusamura

i thot this was a great invasion...i like the c2 ones because sometimes i feel lost..it tests me on my way around and adds a sense of adventure, plus there wuz alot less people involved which meant alot more killls for me :lipssealed:

i also REALLY liked the fact that when the PV underground wuz taken by fluffs they put other monsters in another spot for 60+/mid lvl pple like me, and at the final fight in nymorg i thot the monster lvl distribution was great, the monsters got stronger with each wave and when it finally got to cycs i was able to diss the 2 that attacked me and help a finish off a couple single ones, and when the chims came i was able to simply diss and move aside :lipssealed: .

great job, i think that one hour out of every day should be 'invasion hour', smaller scale invasions on less populated maps, like say those pirates the NPCs in MM are always talking about could come and make an attack in MM.

120nxbp.jpg

sorry if the quality is slow, i think i messed it up when i changed it from .bmp to .jpg

EDIT: added pic

Edited by Ghengas

I think that was one of the best invasions so far...if not the best. Not nonsense loads of arctic chims which noone can kill anyway. And even quite much weaker monster for weaker players, in addition to desert and forest chims...great :lipssealed:. And, this invasion also had kind of story and seemed to have been planned well :lipssealed:.

And for c2...well at least now as crowded as c1...both are ok imo :lipssealed:.

invasion4of.jpg

lol @ Adya:

[Adya @ 6]: noo not hurquin :lipssealed:

[Adya @ 6]: meep I'm coming as fast as I can to save my homeland!

This one I've racked up the most meat in and I didn't die for once.

LOL well yeah I have to try and save the Gome isle!!! :lipssealed:

I died twice :lipssealed:

Once in Sedicolis when 100k tigers appeared out of nothingness... Apparently that is a multimap :lipssealed:

The second time I tried to help kill a chim which wasn't too smart I guess LOL

Heeheheh Funny invasion but i wasnt here ,very sad :0

but waiting in future to next inavasion :)

That's a fair point. We do try and spread it as much as possible, but it is quite difficult to run the invasions (still fun though :)).

Once C2 is populated more, there will be no distinction between which continent to use for invasions. You'll love them whatever continent they're on :P

That's a fair point. We do try and spread it as much as possible, but it is quite difficult to run the invasions (still fun though :)).

Once C2 is populated more, there will be no distinction between which continent to use for invasions. You'll love them whatever continent they're on :)

w00t! :D

Sounds fun! :D:icon13:;)