Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nushi

I'll buy things for new players

If you're new and you need something that's only sold in a place where there are monsters (but not a PK map) and you don't have the Monster Magnetism perk or cloak, I'll buy it for you.

They have to be sold only in a map that has monsters. Don't try to make me go buy thread, because you can do that in White Stone without worrying about the goblin at night.

Post here if you want something, like a book or a weapon. Post your ingame name and where you'd like to meet. We'll work out a good date and time so you can give me the money, I can buy it, and give you the item.

If you're thinking, "This is a scam", you're wrong. I would never scam anyone. You can ask DarkHedos (I don't know if he's registered on the forums) and he'll tell you that I wouldn't scam you. I gave him his DB's back and then I bought 3 books for him, with his money that he gave me. As long as you don't leave the game or move to a different spot without telling me, you'll get your stuff.

Basically, I'll buy the following for you:

Books

Weapons

Other stuff that might be sold somewhere with monsters.

Remember, this service is only for new players, and all you have to pay is the amount for the item. I get no profit, unless you want to donate something.

My name ingame is Nushi.