Eternal Lands Official Forums
MagpieLee

The Recent Invasion

Well earlier today...there was a Green Day (which followed from another recent green day), but the higher powers that be, made us forget about it with another well planned and nicely executed invasion :) (this was after some contests finding Vanyel and some love drama with Rallos & Sin).

Once again, Mortos invaded the lands of Irilion and it started in Anitora, spilling into Hurquin, then next to Emerald Valley Trade Route, then Isle of the Forgotten, South Redmoon and then lastly back to Isle of the Forgotten.

Monsters ranged from Chims/Fluffs to Foxes/Leprechauns. The final battle was fought between Mortos and Vanyel and it was Vanyel who won to kill banish Mortos once again.

During the invasion, another group calling themselves the ARC: Ambers Red Cross (the name isn't decided yet) gave a great service of healing those recently coming back from the underworld.

They are AmberGal, Atahn (AID), Neildog (NUFC), Pennifuin (JusT) and Shamara (Bear). This group caught the eye of Aluwen who later gave them all nice prizes.

It ended with only a few minutes left of green day.

If anyone has comments, suggestions, pics, etc then post them!

Edit: The invasion even went into the C2 portal room too after the raid on Emerald Valley

Edited by MagpieLee

lol you neglect to mention the cause of said "love drama" Lee :)

awsome invasion, fun stuff :)

Edited by SineVe

fun invasion? I could have sworn that you was hardly even there...you was in the portal room gettin' cozy with Rallos...

It was a glorious invasion. The gifts for healers were greatly appreciated but I have always healed without expectation of any reward and will continue to do so. Don't know if this pic will work but going to try:

healing%20line1.jpg

I was actually quite surprised to have gotten recognition for my efforts - I only did the healing for a short bit to escape a chim invasion...

I have my own pics and stuff from the invasion, and as soon as I get back to my comp (having been chased off of it by the electricity trying to go off in a thunderstorm), I'll get them up for your entertainment. :whistle:

Glad to see the Goddess is rewarding healers. :whistle: (though I thought that Istina would have been the more logical choice than Aluwen, but I guess it still works either way)

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna

Yeah I was really happy that I got healed by the great Shamara when I got out of underworld :)

So they did deserve goodies :D

I also had a lot of fun with the invasion, twas truly great!

It only made me forget to look at the RL clock and went to bed waaaaaaayyyyy too late but it was worth it!

Glad to see the Goddess is rewarding healers. :D (though I thought that Istina would have been the more logical choice than Aluwen, but I guess it still works either way)

-Lyn-

Istina was busy moving into her temple still, otherwise I am sure she would have :)

(Lyanna!!! :) )

I love your siggy!

:) TY Lee :D

The whole invasion was cool and like you Adya I left it waaaaayyyyy to late to hit the sack so much so that I only got 5 hours sleep before work but it was well worth it, my first invasion since like Feb and man did I enjoy it. :P

Was cool to be rewarded by Aluwin and I just want to say thanks to everyone who PM'd me in game afterwards thanking me for heals, didn't have time to reply to you all as they came in thick and fast but to everyone who PM'd - Your Welcome ;)

As for the guy who stole all the HE from the healing line that Mortos left us (Yes MORTOS left us in a bag to continue to heal everyone) well best i keep my feelings about you to myself - Chrisalimno or something like that. :P

I always miss invations :icon13:

Jolly good fun! Even better than the last one! I really enjoyed it in EVTR, where we had low/mid-level monsters, like gargs and skellies spawning in the trade town, and tougher ones in the crimson forest. I've never had so much fun in an invasion as I did in that scrum. :(

And kudos to the healers. When the monsters get too hard for me, I usually still jump in anyway in leathers, and I've lost count of how many times they healed me as I exited the underworld, lol. Big thumbs up!