Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LOTS

How much

Could you official map makers post your price to make a .def file for a huge map with at least ten buildings? Thanks a lot :)

That is pretty simple to make, as long as it doesn't have to many items that need to teleport you around. I think acelon has a good price there :)

so u can make a new map that is small for only 10k gc? i thought it was like expensive real money

so u can make a new map that is small for only 10k gc? i thought it was like expensive real money

It costs $200 USD for it to be put into the game. It only costs about 10k for a moderator to make the .def file.

he may be a mod, but it's that he's a mapmaker that means he can do that (most mods probably haven't done much mapmaking. though most mods have probably done some other sort of dev work as well)

and for those who don't realise, a .def is only one part of a map, designing it in the map editor is a fair bit more work (unless you want the map to be incredibly interactive and don't need it to have that much change in scenery I guess)

Yes making a .def file for a map is normally the easyest part of making the map, if you wanted a map (the size of votd) you would proberly be looking at paying 200k. As a decent looking map would take atleast 40 hours to make