Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zelse

A Ray of Hope

Zelse looked over the lands of Idaloran from his position, at first glance one would think he was just admiring the view, but if you were to really take a good look at him you could tell that his mind was hard at work. Mortos' last conquest to Irilion had failed due to the brave warriors who fought his forces from Idaloran to Palon Vertas... yet Mortos was just merely testing the strength of the Irilion forces. He was planning another more devastating attack on the Continent. Zelse knew this and was givin a mission to prevent this from happening. He was given 3 crystals of power that hopefully could prevent Mortos from unleashing his forces onto Irilion once more. The three crystals were from the three races that inhabited Irilion, no it was not the Draegoni, Gnomes nor the Orchans, they had no idea what was going on... it was from the unlikely races of Wood Sprites, Leprechauns and Brownies that knew of Mortos' plan and set out to try and stop it. The three small races knew of Zelses White Magic and the peircing blow that it could do to the darkness, so they each gave Zelse their crystals and instructed him on what to do with them and where to perform the spell that would weaken Mortos' hold on Irilion. This brought Zelse to Idaloran, yet dark forces patrolled the lands looking for Zelse and to keep him from fulfilling his mission. Will Zelse succeed? or will the darkness prevail?

This is a Roleplaying Event that I plan on hosting hopefully this week, currently there will be no prizes (fun is rewarded) unless prizes are donated to me to give to the best roleplayer and such. I will need some people to sign up for KEY roles in this event:

DARK SIDE:

Dark Knight of Mortos

Priest of Mortos

Dark Summoner

GOOD SIDE:

Rescue Party Leader (Main)

Narrator

Informant

I will let you know what your purpose is once you sign up, and you must be a Good/Serious Roleplayer.

P.S. Aside from a moderator announcer; a moderator 'monster spawner' would be nice but not required for the Roleplay

What time will it be at?

Guest andykool11

I've never done role playing before but I will be more than happen to play a minor role in this event.

The roleplaying event was a big success, although I did get word stabbed alot lol, thanks to all who participated, and thanks to Cyrus88, philbert13 and skoshie44 for being the vital roles in the roleplaying event.