Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

best moment inyour life ever

Apart from having my lovely daughter i think this concert i went to has got to be in my top ten of all time best times,because when liam came on and stood there i was like :o so fab so cool so everything ...best concert, best time, best band ,best song ever :D ................... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqt4BTy1dXM...ch=oasis%20roma if you ever read this Liam Gallagher Marry me please :):wub::wub: have i ever said Oasis rule :whistle:

Interesting topic.

Funny, but i cant think of anything that would really stand out.. hmmm :whistle: But i could name my top 3 WORST moments in a sec :)

desdamona best moment = EL

Yes how did you guess my bro building my pc for my birthday and downloading Eternal lands what a birthday :) and of course meeting all my buddys in Kf :P you all

Best moment=

Hi, and welcome to Eternal Lands! If you're new to the game and need help, please read the newbie helper guides on the main website. If you would rather learn by doing, talk to the Tutorial NPC, which is at the start point. In addition to that, you can type #help_me and your question to get a live response if there are helpers online. Click on the screen to continue!

:confused:

Edited by Foehammer

u guys need a life if u think EL is ur best moment lol

Well i was being a bit ironic, sarcastic.......... if you need these words defining please pm me in game :blink:

Best moment=

Hi, and welcome to Eternal Lands! If you're new to the game and need help, please read the newbie helper guides on the main website. If you would rather learn by doing, talk to the Tutorial NPC, which is at the start point. In addition to that, you can type #help_me and your question to get a live response if there are helpers online. Click on the screen to continue!

:blink:

Welcome to Eternal Lands, the very first version. Keep in mind that this is a VERY early version, so, basically, there might be lot of bugs, etc. Also, the server/client might crash, but the server should automatically restart, if it crashes (in a few minutes). All this being said, have fun and enjoy!
:P (First line in my current chatlog, my old one got deleted when I installed v0.8.4.)

Hmm, some great moments I've had would definately be the Eagles and Kid Rock Concert i went to :P and one coming up in a few years will be saying goodbye to highschool :whistle: I hate school so much :P, And im looking forward to Ozzfest :P

meeting villekpl, almost fainted that time

fainted? why? did he turn out to be a hot chick? :whistle:

Edited by shasso

meeting villekpl, almost fainted that time

fainted? why? did he turn out to be a hot chick? :)

nah becuz he is so damn pro ;p

Meeting that special someone \o/

And you know who you are ;):wub::hug: