Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Mini contest

Well, not really a PS3, but 5 EFE.

Here is the contest:

Find a blacksmithery (blacksmith shop, no npc required to be there) on continent 2 (EXCEPT FOR THE ONE IN IDALORAN).

The first person who posts the location here (x, y, and map name) wins those 5 EFE.

[edit] The prize is 5 ELE or EFE, whatever you chose.

Here is the contest:

Find a blacksmithery (blacksmith shop, no npc required to be there) on continent 2 (EXCEPT FOR THE ONE IN IDALORAN).

The first person who posts the location here (x, y, and map name) wins those 5 EFE.

:devlish: im getting there first

Question - Only a Blacksmith's SHOP counts, or could we count if we've found a booth and/or school for Blacksmiths?

It should be some sort of shop, where they sell stuff. But if ther are blacksmithy tools and stuff around there, and looks like a place suitable for an NPC, then I guess that counts. However, if someone else finds a SHOP and you find a booth, the SHOP guy wins.

Question - Only a Blacksmith's SHOP counts, or could we count if we've found a booth and/or school for Blacksmiths?

It should be some sort of shop, where they sell stuff. But if ther are blacksmithy tools and stuff around there, and looks like a place suitable for an NPC, then I guess that counts. However, if someone else finds a SHOP and you find a booth, the SHOP guy wins.

Noted. I knew of a couple locations, wanted to be certain.

Here is the contest:

280,228 Emerald Valley Trade Route is a small Blacksmith Shop

280,228 Emerald Valley Trade Route is a small Blacksmith Shop

My opinion isn't official (obviously) -- but I think we have a winner :devlish:

Guest KaLef

The house of restoration on isle of forgotton 59, 125 appears to be a place that would repair tools/weapons... would that be blacksmith?

Trassian insides, 693,265

ffs I meant Iscalrith insides same coords :devlish: (I knew I should have gone to bed sooner)

I think it may be too late for a prize, but I will list the coordinates I have anyway, if they help any.

Iscalrith - (270,62) In Fort Telmont, I have a building with a hammer and anvil, and pot-bellied stove against one wall, two tables each with a chair.

Glacmor - (298,58 - there are more entrances) Dra Se'Lac Large market has a booth good for a weapon seller (swords, arrows, and a target) at (84,74). No tools for making weapons, tho.

Edited by Arnieman

The house of restoration on isle of forgotton 59, 125 appears to be a place that would repair tools/weapons... would that be blacksmith?

House of restoration. What can a blacksmith restore :devlish:

Guest KaLef

House of restoration. What can a blacksmith restore :devlish:

Broken weapons?

Well, SineVe wins, he posted first and his location also best matches the requirement.

My first one was good but someone got delete happy.

Congradulations Sineve :devlish: