Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Earl

Found a mysterious stone

How about a harvesting event where you find a mystery stone, like one of the four we have now except this stone needs appraisal or identification.

Possibly an NPC could charge for this service and turn the stone from being a mysterious stone to another kind, e.g. Serpent stone, Rostogal stone.

Alternatively a crafter could mix it with something to turn it into a random useful stone.

This would be a good way to keep a future new stone coming into the game rare as the odds could be tweaked, e.g. Enrichment stone 15%, Serpent Stone 20%.

Maybe ores could be added into the formula to reduce the value of an unprocessed stone compared with the high value of a Rostogal.

Talk to me.

Sounds cool,witty,fresh and orginal.....should get flamed by a outragous yet reasonable explanation in no time flat heheheh But no I like it alot gl with it..

-Mid

yeah it should be a dwarf npc (with a beard) who can determine which stone you found. All stones should be mistery stones first, that would be awesome. Maybe that npc could be a part of a quest you have to fulfill first :)

yeah it should be a dwarf npc (with a beard) who can determine which stone you found. All stones should be mistery stones first, that would be awesome. Maybe that npc could be a part of a quest you have to fulfill first :)

Tought all dwarven characters already had beards :P

Jking appart, I like the idea, might make random events a bit more like that... random :)