Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

MMO Site contest winners

None of the links work, they've got major problems with their links, I had to keep posting new links in the main news thread and after a day or so they didn't work anymore too.

..now they work :wub:

Really????? i'm so happy!!!!!! Acab76 is my picture... i've uploaded the picture with the name Acab76 for a mistake....

see you soon

Acab

Cool I won 3 place! When I am going to received my price ? I am korreon in game but I use rediform as a user for registering the contest.

May Unolas bleese me, as I am is servitor.

2nd place in "boss kill" :D

skodarap, tnx

Edited by skodarap

I got second place in "most dramatic," but unfortunately I can't play EL anymore because of my graphics card. Can I get that instead? XD Only kidding. You can go ahead and keep the prize, or donate it to the ants, or whatnot :D

graphics cards really aren't that expensive, just go to an electronics store and see what's available.

graphics cards really aren't that expensive, just go to an electronics store and see what's available.

Did I mention that I only have $1.55 to my name in change at the moment? :P;; Plus my parents would not approve, particularly since otherwise my computer works perfectly fine. In fact, they despise the game because I got my brother addicted and he tried to use my parents' credit card to buy stuff from the store -without permission.

But yeah. Do what you want with my prize :)

Blodoks, please PM me with your address so I can send you the shirt. Which size would you like? Medium or large?

The rest, please get in touch with me when I am in the game, for the prizes.

I still havent not received my price, IO have register as refiorm on mmosite play as korreon in Eternal land.

who can help me ?

The rest, please get in touch with me when I am in the game, for the prizes.