Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amaysoel

reiki is a bag jumper

i was waiting to go in to nc trainig area with antiflag he went in and reiki came over and attacked antiflag then took his death bag was thrn boasting about it

:mace::P

he makes me :P

Killing someone in PK area and taking his possessions is not considered bagjumping, it's called winning in fight.

What he said. I don't know reiki well but I think he has some honor...that person was probably enemy

Reiki is one of my guildies. Omfg, I can't stand it when n00bs make claims like this. Your friend got pk'd, it was reiki's bag to take. End of story. I think the title needs to be changed, because I almost went and jumped the poor boy before I read the thread.

it sucks when people pk unmatched opponents and I dont see reiki to have a bad name so I would say he prolly was an enemy

As for bragging about killing your friend ...pretty lame if it was a no challenge but if it was an even fight good on him

Bottom line he is not a bagjumper he is a pker

Reiki and I were Training and this kid came in, he was an enemy and Reiki did what any other guild member would have done to an enemy. But one thing I would like to clarify, he did not in any way "brag" he was actually annoyed that our training was interrupted, however short lived the interuption.

Sin

Reiki is one of my very good friends..he would never bj in his life. :P

A good friend would not refresh a post a month after last post... the post was on its way into old post history untill you brought it back to everyones attention :P

Edit,,, lag caused me to double post quote.. :P

Edited by SharkBite