Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Preliminary info about the new swords

I can help set the formulas and prices if you would like (swords this powerful should not be cheap).

Is 6 human nexus really necessary?..... will each new group of items have an increased human nexus requirement?

Sure, please PM me about it!

Guest ohmygod

very nice..will other swords ie thermals be repairable too at some stage?

Edited by ohmygod

One additional thing:

When creating some swords/armors, there will be a chance to create a special version (a la EFE) with embedded special effects, such as mana drain, life drain, and so on. The chance will be pretty small, but still, it will be there.

And given the fact that those special swords and armors will decay into the normal used version, I highly suggest getting the no more tears perk.

*You have just created Emerald Claymore of Life Drain*

OMG, real magic weapons at last! Not just those glowy crap with extra damage :)

Excellent idea!

I'd like Orc slayer with mana drain please :P

:) EVIL ;)

But be assured, this is going to be VERY expensive and VERY rare :P

If one sword starts standing out as being the best or one stands out as the worst one in practice might the stats change?

It's a good move to have them balanced like that.

One additional thing:

When creating some swords/armors, there will be a chance to create a special version (a la EFE) with embedded special effects, such as mana drain, life drain, and so on. The chance will be pretty small, but still, it will be there.

And given the fact that those special swords and armors will decay into the normal used version, I highly suggest getting the no more tears perk.

OMG!! I don't see how it could get much better than this! This game never ceases to amaze me.

Well lol, they look nice, I could help with the stats needed for it, but, I don't know which one is supposed to be stronger than the other.

Well lol, they look nice, I could help with the stats needed for it, but, I don't know which one is supposed to be stronger than the other.

You've played less than a month....leave it to the pr0's like Entropy to do that stuff.....

:D Hahahah! I am so stupid I forgot you put the stats up :)

It doesn't matter how long you have played the game these are new items so EVERYONE is a newbie to them :hug:

Edited by Bleuren

Just because I am a month old doesn't mean I know things :D

I read things and research things :) And I can handle this infact I already sent a Private Message to Entropy

Edited by Bleuren

Just because I am a month old doesn't mean I know things :)

I read things and research things :) And I can handle this infact I already sent a Private Message to Entropy

Which I deleted before even reading it (I just read a few words).

This forum and it's PM system is not for you to abuse. I suggest reading the message carefully and using the search button before responding.

...How is helping you out abusing the PM system

He questioned the wisdom of t3h G0d! 0h n03s!

Seriously, is it too much to actually ask people to read these forums before giving their 'helpful input'? I wouldn't think so, but obviously...

...How is helping you out abusing the PM system

Because when you get 10+pm's per day, most about silly/stupid things, others about trying to "help" with the game, it gets quite frustrating and annoying.

Trust me, we do appreciate you wanting to help with the game, however we also have to have our full mind and attention span on working on that part of the game that you want to help with. And that is rarely possible as we have our own schedules set for working on the game. I may be working on something totally different when you send me a pm to want to help with a certain part of the game. I'm not just to stop what i'm doing to talk to you about those things, or to even start to think about them by myself!

When your mind is full of a ton of things, and you have so many things to do, you really have to discipline your self to take one thing at a time, if you start to do more-or to even think more- you get overloaded, stressed out, and it'll lead to a nervous breakdown if you continue on this path.

So..that is why we don't really like people sending us their cool ideas for everything imaginable for the game.

Post it in the forums. If it's good, trust me, we'll see it.

Guest Trojan_Knight

From the avtar i see, it looks like me, but with a different name. Hmmm. lol..

Anyways, great items bud. Im starting to think if yall can do this with EL, I have no clue what yall are going to do with OL when its up. All I know is I'm gonna have to be there when it does come around. As for these swords, like already stated by someone.. Great, now the magical swords actually do magic vs just glowing. Although I must say. Im a little sad, because they are all swords. I myself, even though some dont like axes. I kinda like them. But to each they're own. Maybe someday a mighty axe will come about. But for now, great job overall. :D

Regards

TK