Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
helga

Re-make the Lady Guild?

Ok soo.. i was thinking about bringing back the Lady guild.. the all female guild i created once upon a time.. i just want some input... because to make it cost some heavy money and if its not gonna fly then i don't wanna do it.. it was a pretty good idea to me.. and yes all female not just female chars all female players! gimme your input ladies ( and gentlemen) please?

U RACIST

How am i racist????? male and female aren't races, they're sexes. now calling me sexist is different, even tho i don't claim to be that either... ever heard of the amazons? a very powerful clan of woman.. i just want something like that, proof that there are very powerful woman players in this game.. friggin idiot..

The word is sexist lol...

They do car insurance just for women... why not a guild just for women...

Edited by neildog

It's a nice idea...

but, once upon a time in the early stages of EL, there was an all women's clan around and everyone would HAVE to follow the 'trend' do what everyone else was doing, which isn't the least bit me.

But as long as it is not going to be like that, then sure, i'd like to see it happen.

I don't know if i would join though because i already have some good friends in the guild i am in already. But, it's a possibility.

And i definitly agree with you about wanting to get the real women in this game recognized.

It's a nice idea...

but, once upon a time in the early stages of EL, there was an all women's clan around and everyone would HAVE to follow the 'trend' do what everyone else was doing, which isn't the least bit me.

But as long as it is not going to be like that, then sure, i'd like to see it happen.

I don't know if i would join though because i already have some good friends in the guild i am in already. But, it's a possibility.

And i definitly agree with you about wanting to get the real women in this game recognized.

Ty, there's also an old thread i was looking at about the lady guild.. it was only around for about a week but i had about 5 members.. and i was only on maybe 4 days out of that week.. i really want it to fly, and i'm not saying men aren't ALLOWED in it.. there will just be a strict limit and a discussion, IF i do bring back lady.. i want atleast women in it first before we even think about letting guys join.. now.. here's a little something.. how many men go to tupperware parties? oorrr how many men watch tear jerker movies, how many men in this game wanna bitch about their boyfriend? yea ok :P answer that.. har har.. hey ladies don't u ever have that " girls night out" i know i do, and it great!

Well, I am in your guild, and if there is a bunch of ladies, and only one guy (me) :P

Only good looking ladies :P (96% of el....)

Edited by Bleuren

They are going to be all on me cause am teh sexy options

Edited by options

The word is sexist lol...

They do car insurance just for women... why not a guild just for women...

Girls get onto Shelia's wheels!

:icon4:

Just use the American definition of discrimination, and all's fair for such a guild. All discrimination on basis of race, gender, religion, or disability is forbidden by law...

...unless you happen to be discriminating against Caucasian Christian men without disabilities.

Well one thing is for sure A good Leader won't let a guild go flop, I was in the last Lady guild and sorry to say leadership was laking and I was disapointed. I had faith in the whole Lady guild idea besides I liked the tag. But why make a guild if not going to be dedicated to it? Put time and effort into it to make sure that it does work. and 30k is not that much gc pretty easy to get. I won't say what I really feel hereanything else to keep it nice, so thats that.

If they would looking at being sexy... man... you would end up guildless:(

Go Chaoo! Go!

I would pay the 30k gc... if you call it "Nidan's Beautiful Women Club" :(

Are you BEAUtIFUL woman? Maybe name should be "Beautiful women and Nidan" :D