Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghengas

atmos

so i wuz at WSC arena today giving atmos the usual smeg (i have tendancies to get on strong pple's bad side...big mouth i guess) and his little kissasser starts talking smeg to me....even said i had bad hair! (thats ok thoe, i said atmos had hair too) anyways, everyone there..atilla, atmos, calenhad, darklegacy, etc... said they would stay out of the arena while i fought this kissasser (vampireslament). i fought him naked, with the exception of a serp and uni med, he was in tit chain, leather pants, serp, etc, i guess hes pretty week cuz i still won. :P then, atmos attacked me after he agreed (twice i might add) to stay out! *gasps* :o

heres a copy from my chatlog:

gHeNgAs: atmos MY stick in YOUR arena? you gonna put up with that shit? :0

[PM to xero: bummer :'/]

gHeNgAs: (atmos is quiet cuz hes got an ugly haircut)

[PM from xero: did he say anything to u ?]

xero: lmao

[PM to xero: devil? not about u]

Antio: come to arena and say that again

VampiresLament: loook at u ur green like ass crack

#GM from gHeNgAs: hey dokoda

misunderstood: ghengas at least his hair isn't like a carrot

#GM from Dokoda: hey

[PM from xero: atmo... i ask becouse u wrote that]

Kramxel: hey max

gHeNgAs: xD

max12: =O

max12: lol

#GM from Dokoda: i just found 2 really good games i might be downloading

[PM to xero: no]

[PM from xero: kk]

max12: i come at wrong time ?

VampiresLament: gHeNgAs atmos would wipe his but with u

atmOsfear: done alrdy

gHeNgAs: vampire, dont get me started

max12: hey calen

calenhad: hi

[PM from xero: how strong is vampire ?]

max12: hey misunderstodd a/d

[PM to xero: 1 sec]

VampiresLament: whaT!

calenhad: atmo ff ??:>

VampiresLament: yeha!

[PM to xero: weeek]

atmOsfear: nah calen

atmOsfear: ull eat me

gHeNgAs: vampire = pr0 20+ a/d

[PM from xero: if he says something to u again ill pwn him]

calenhad: I will not, you are to skinny

VampiresLament: i is

[PM to xero: i'll pwn him myself^_^]

VampiresLament: wanna fight

[PM from Resoni: got a serp i can buy from ya?]

gHeNgAs: yeah

[PM from xero: make it a race then]

[PM from xero: kidd]

calenhad: heh everyone is smart outside the ring I guess;]

[PM to Resoni: i got a serp but i need it]

[PM from Resoni: ok]

DarkLegacy1: lol

xero: yeah

atmOsfear: 1 on 1

gHeNgAs: i fight him in a second if atmos leaves :P

xero: no1 smart in the ring ^_^

atmOsfear: vamp vs ghengas

atmOsfear: !!!!

calenhad: kk

calenhad: I will not interrupt

misunderstood: to croded over there

VampiresLament: my 20/20 a/d will own u

misunderstood: crowded*

gHeNgAs: atmos u gonna stay out of it?

atmOsfear: yes

gHeNgAs: kk, im saving this chatlog :omg:

[PM from xero: i bet he wont]

atmOsfear: sure

[PM to xero: he wont]

VampiresLament: u think i would fight u with out atmosfear LMAO!

[PM from xero: w8]

gHeNgAs: ready vampire?

[PM from xero: give me ur serp so u wont lose it]

VampiresLament: 3gm realy?

[PM to xero: im gonna use it ]

[Ermabwed @ 31337]: form isn't selling them afaik

calenhad: that would be risky as long as Im here ;]

atmOsfear: ye

[Ermabwed @ 31337]: lol wrong channel for my smart arse comment

calenhad: but if you guys will ff I will not disturb you

Antio: calen nie zabijaj teraz

atmOsfear: what he says

atmOsfear: :)

gHeNgAs: i somehow doubt its ff

[PM from DarkLegacy1: id atmos jumps in ill jump in against =hc= ;)]

gHeNgAs: cmon vampire

[PM from DarkLegacy1: if*]

calenhad: dzieki Antio..wiem o czym gadaja...studiuje filologie angielska

VampiresLament: ./hes way stronger

[PM to DarkLegacy1: tyvm xD]

[PM from Kramxel: ill hold ur cloak just incase sumthin happenes]

calenhad: a Ty sie wez za swoj angielski bo chyba nie wiesz co napisalem ;]

atmOsfear: so u bigmouthed him lol

Antio: nie o to mi chodzilo, zebys na serio nie att

[PM to Kramxel: kk]

[PM from Kramxel: dont die lol]

VampiresLament will be pushing up the daisies!

DarkLegacy1: rofl

Resoni: lmao

the population count has decreased slightly with the help of gHeNgAs!

You have died and gone to the Underworld!

anyways, i got my stuff back (thanks to darklegacy :sneaky: ) and lived happily ever after, just gotta do 1 more thing to get on atmos' bad side :brooding::P

***plz note i speak for myself, not for my guild or freinds***** do not red tag my guild just because 1 member happens be a bigmouth :P***

Edited by Ghengas

Seeing everything you did/said, I think you earned it! You mouth off at PK and then expect people to not PK you? I dont care if your statements weren't directed to him, what do you expected?

Seeing everything you did/said, I think you earned it! You mouth off at PK and then expect people to not PK you? I dont care if your statements weren't directed to him, what do you expected?

i never said i didnt earn it, just pointing out he lied about that, not the first time either.

i dont have the chatlog for it but earlier this day at dp he told xero that he did NOT attack xero's guild, xero walked in and atmos attacked him immediatly.

atmos has killed me before, and i dont blame him, but its not nice to lie :brooding:

Announcement:

#Ig [Granknight->CA$H] atmosfear is a PKer!

:D

No, not nice...if he says he's gonna stay out of it he should have. He can pk him later at another location.

You kill guy at pk, his guild member goes to help, you put that guild member to outlaws. Do you feel better now?

yes, i do :icon13:

i expected atmos to kill me afterwards, but i warned him if he lied about that of thing again i would put him on the forums, he said sure (you can seee this in the chatlog i posted)

i like to consider myself pretty truthfull *cough* so i did as i said i would *coughcough* ;)

I failed to see he talking about not killing you afterwards in the logs, i only saw he saying he would not interfere with the fitght... And you insulted him.

Anyways, i was not there and cannot know what happened.

sry didnt know how to edit this into my last post

Announcement:

#Ig [Granknight->CA$H] atmosfear is a PKer!

lmfao

:icon13:

No, not nice...if he says he's gonna stay out of it he should have. He can pk him later at another location.

ty anthro, thats very true. xD

hey guys... vampirelament is in HC, and atmos is in Hc too... how would you react if you see your guilmate beeing slayed by someone? you will say you wouldn't help?? or revenge your guildmate? :icon4:

hey guys... vampirelament is in HC, and atmos is in Hc too... how would you react if you see your guilmate beeing slayed by someone? you will say you wouldn't help?? or revenge your guildmate? :icon4:

If i'd said i was going to stay out of it i would stay out of it.

I agree, if your word is no good then what does that leave you?

This appeared to be between two people who had active mouths. No big deal that happens.

I will never understand how a person can get any satisfaction from killing someone who is 1. weaker, or 2. so badly injured that one hit will finish them.

Becoming one of the best should be a matter of pride, and I see nothing to be proud of in killing someone in either of those situations.

If you wanted to kill him after the fight then you could have at least not been a coward and let him heal back to full strength first.

I realize those words are harsh and I will probably get into trouble again, but this is only my opinion.

Phawn

This appeared to be between two people who had active mouths. No big deal that happens.

I will never understand how a person can get any satisfaction from killing someone who is 1. weaker, or 2. so badly injured that one hit will finish them.

Becoming one of the best should be a matter of pride, and I see nothing to be proud of in killing someone in either of those situations.

If you wanted to kill him after the fight then you could have at least not been a coward and let him heal back to full strength first.

I realize those words are harsh and I will probably get into trouble again, but this is only my opinion.

Phawn

Hmz seemslike Ghengas was getting satisfaction of killing someone weaker too. Coward to let him heal?:s guess youre not a pker :P

Hmz seemslike Ghengas was getting satisfaction of killing someone weaker too. Coward to let him heal?:s guess youre not a pker :pirate:

You are right, at least not yet, and I know that I have a lot to learn. I am sure that there will be plenty of people willing to let me learn all the lessons I can want. *grins* I just hope that I make more friends than enemies. I have never been too worried about getting killed but I do understand that there are those who take it personally.

I wear the fact that WarAxe killed me in two hits as a point of pride. *grins*

I do depend on the experienced fighters for guidance and I am sure I will do the same with you before long.

Phawn

Phawn

you dont do it for satisfaction, you do it for items ;)

Phawn

Hmz seemslike Ghengas was getting satisfaction of killing someone weaker too. Coward to let him heal?:s guess youre not a pker :D

vampirelament asked for teh fight, not me :)

Phawn

you dont do it for satisfaction, you do it for items :icon13:

the nub didnt even drop his serp :(:P

gHeNgAs: i somehow doubt its ff <-- you voided the agreement :D

HC used to pk me on site, haven't really done it much lately but thats because b3ta pwns :P

Anyways i agree with learner, having a smart mouth anywhere is annoying, worst case scenario... yours :D

edit// A sentence made no sense -_-

Edited by LLeumas

gHeNgAs: i somehow doubt its ff <-- you voided the agreement ;)

HC used to pk me on site, haven't really done it much lately but thats because b3ta pwns :wub:

Anyways i agree with learner, having a smart mouth anywhere is annoying, worst case scenario... yours :hug:

edit// A sentence made no sense -_-

b3ta ? u mean Beta guild ? u think we dont att u cuz we afraid for Beta guild? lol

Of course we are not afraid of them, our enemy list already includes guilds more powerful then beta. But there are people really cool in Beta, like soad and surfy and horvic. :wub: