Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

Options

I was just Pvping with rucksacksepp ... it was pretty nice,

but then suddenly options came in and i asked him to please let us train ...

he didnt say anything then he only attacked us both ...

Can't this guy let us pvp ???

i hate it :whistle:

again and again the same problem... bored of dying while pvp? choose safer area or DONT PVP at all!!

YOu go on Pk map AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! remember that...

i hate it :)

:whistle: just dont pvp if you dont want to die B)

:) Don't tell him that...he might even listen - and who are you going to kill than? :)

i hate it :)

i think he was just trying to give ppl a warning to not enter the arena with him around, we all know its AT YOUR OWN RISK. but it is nice to know about the ppl who will attack anyone they see there

Don't go in PK if you aren't prepared to die.

Don't PK PVPers if you aren't prepared to have people post warnings about you here.

Don't go in PK if you aren't prepared to die.

Don't PK PVPers if you aren't prepared to have people post warnings about you here.

Well said

Your on a PK ground and he didn't say he wasn't going to do it, I don't see how he is a bad person, he is only doing what the map was designed for. :D

Being a outlaw make me more sexy :D

lmao op!!! i R teh most sexeh dragoeni in whole EL with my sexy blue hairs and blue cape ( forgot name of cape lol ) xD

PS : why no one quote my first post in this topic? it is very good :blush:

lol

again and again the same problem... bored of dying while pvp? choose safer area or DONT PVP at all!!

YOu go on Pk map AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! remember that...

happy now? :D

I keep wondering why people die all the time during pvp attacks, we do have an existing item ingame called a

Ring of Disengagement

Try using those, a small amount of money keeps you from dying, to have to walk back to the place of the kill and will prevent you from losing stuff.

When i was below about 45/45 a/d Dis ring never helped me. Got killed with liek 1 hit each time :blush: ALl i wanted was some armed Gobs to train on. But I have never posted evil as pkers on forums for doing such not nice things. I just remember them. Every single one. Thats all you can really do. Or hire an assasin to kill folks for ya! Ha! I just might do that :D

When i was below about 45/45 a/d Dis ring never helped me. Got killed with liek 1 hit each time :D ALl i wanted was some armed Gobs to train on. But I have never posted evil as pkers on forums for doing such not nice things. I just remember them. Every single one. Thats all you can really do. Or hire an assasin to kill folks for ya! Ha! I just might do that :)

... It helped me allot vs pr0+col+therm. ... use it when your attacked not dead :P

Your on a PK ground and he didn't say he wasn't going to do it, I don't see how he is a bad person, he is only doing what the map was designed for. :)

You don't see anything wrong with attacking someone who was unprepared, not equiped for PK and 10-15 a/d weaker than yourself?

huh? am felling bad now?!? :S. >>>MAYBE<<< next time il think more, is that ok?

Edit: MAYBE <-----

Edit: I was attacked allot while pvp it kinda pay back :)

Edited by options

huh? am felling bad now?!? :S. >>>MAYBE<<< next time il think more, is that ok?

Edit: MAYBE <-----

Edit: I was attacked allot while pvp it kinda pay back :P

I was attacked in PVP and didn't like it so i'll continue the cycle by attacking weaker people in PVP who had nothing to do with me getting attacked in PVP previously, that'll sure show those people i'm not attacking! :)

EDIT: typo

Edited by Bharain

OMGGGGGGGG OPTIONS UR SUCH A SCAMMER U PK NOOBS PLS ENTROPHY LEERNER AND ROJO PLS BAN HIM LOL !1111111!!~~!

:brooding:

Unwritten rule : don't attack pvpers they are training so they can get to the point where they can challnge the "pr0s" at a fair fight

Behind the written rule : 99% of people "had it done to them" and as Bharain said now I will do it to someone because I didnt like it soooooo much that I will now act like a complete ass and be the "ebul" "sexy" "pr0" so that I can feel better about myself

CRAP total crap

Treat others as you would like to be treated.....never happen in this game as most of you follow the behind written rule

OMG it says don't go in as players can attack you :omg: wow thanks for pointing that out!!!!

Outlaws is designed for posting warnings about people who pk pvpers, scammers, bagjumpers so let people post their warning and stop being schmucks

As soon as someone posts that they have been attacked some crap posted and usually some idiot (in this case options....and lets not forget vwpro) who did the deed bragging and saying dont go in if you dont want to die

We all know the fastest way to level is pvp and i would not be surprised if half of you posted things on outlaws crying about being pvped

So is it worth the risk?.....In my case yes

Is it a crappy thing to do attacking pvpers?........IMO Yes

Will this change anything? Not a damn thing cos most of you "sexy ebul pr0s" have your head so far up your own butts to see if there is sunshine there that you can't see that you have just turned into what ya head is stuck in :sneaky:

:brooding:

Unwritten rule : don't attack pvpers they are training so they can get to the point where they can challnge the "pr0s" at a fair fight

Behind the written rule : 99% of people "had it done to them" and as Bharain said now I will do it to someone because I didnt like it soooooo much that I will now act like a complete ass and be the "ebul" "sexy" "pr0" so that I can feel better about myself

CRAP total crap

Treat others as you would like to be treated.....never happen in this game as most of you follow the behind written rule

OMG it says don't go in as players can attack you :omg: wow thanks for pointing that out!!!!

Outlaws is designed for posting warnings about people who pk pvpers, scammers, bagjumpers so let people post their warning and stop being schmucks

As soon as someone posts that they have been attacked some crap posted and usually some idiot (in this case options....and lets not forget vwpro) who did the deed bragging and saying dont go in if you dont want to die

We all know the fastest way to level is pvp and i would not be surprised if half of you posted things on outlaws crying about being pvped

So is it worth the risk?.....In my case yes

Is it a crappy thing to do attacking pvpers?........IMO Yes

Will this change anything? Not a damn thing cos most of you "sexy ebul pr0s" have your head so far up your own butts to see if there is sunshine there that you can't see that you have just turned into what ya head is stuck in :sneaky:

A bit on the angry side, but very well said. Perhaps the anger is needed to get people to listen. I would like to think that it isn't but perhaps I am still new enough to be idealistic.

I am sorry that Options was so badly treated when he arrived. I can only imagine how it must feel to be broken into a game by a generation of jerks. I was lucky I was found early by people who have guided me, and protected me till I was able to walk on my own. They are here for me to answer my questions and to keep me working in the right directions.

I wish Options had had that advantage, but just maybe, instead of giving back what he got, perhaps he can be generous and give back better than what he got. It may be too late for the generation that raised him in the game, but it isn't too late for him to raise a better next generation.

Just think about it...ok?

Phawn

OMGGGGGGGG OPTIONS UR SUCH A SCAMMER U PK NOOBS PLS ENTROPHY LEERNER AND ROJO PLS BAN HIM LOL !1111111!!~~!

:mace: Am Evil + Sexy :) = :D

Edit: who ROJO??

Edited by options

:devlish: Am Evil + Sexy :D = :)

armor&serpent VS naked&bone... WHAT a reeeeally sexy, options... :D:P

(however, I am not judging you outlaw)

PS

see you later :sneaky: