Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tesio

Enemies

I didn't know if this is considered a suggestion, or art...probably art haha. Anyway I think it would be really cool if you could throw in some more monsters and such, I'm not the best artist of course, but maybe it will get some ideas flowing :).

beast.jpg

slug.jpg

you could have the beats/dino kinda thing in some big forest with all these awesome creatures or something, and the snail could be an everyday enemy or like one in a map filled with yuk and slime and webs with like spiders and and stuff as enemies, just some ideas maybe :)

the snail is a good idea it could have like 180 materialpoints (beacause of the shell) but be really weak like to help newbies train

get some more ideas

im thinking giant galaopicos turtle thingys for like lvl 20 ppl but with 120 material points

no...equal with trolls. The dynasaur shouldnt be quite so 'land before time'ish though....but it COULD be good even though it IS departing fro mtraditional fantasy stuff

Alligators would be a good idea...hang around the water's edge...between gargs and bears.

@GloryFades: water can't be used, this has been told numerous times already. And implementing Alligators is not really inventive his "dino" on the other side looks quite interesting.

He is right at the moment water only acts as a barrior, it will play a bigger part later on in the game and maybe aligators will roam the banks

The dino looks nice :) I reckon more 'original' creatures should be implemented into the game. For instance goblins and trolls have appeared in every single rp game ever. How about creating some new original ones with new names and features? Like... an ..Arcanian tigerwolf.. i mean just from the name you can get a picture of what is might look like.

the dino looks like a cross of a t-rex and a rhino or something :)

one problem with it tho, the fact that you cant have multitile monsters (just lokk at bears or deer, your standing inside them and fighting...

Maybe one of those smaller raptor-style dinos would work, though.