Eternal Lands Official Forums
dragonstriker

Bone_collector a new low for a total fr00b

Ok I am on market channel looking through the buying and selling and up pops this add

@forming vulture crew pm me for details (or something similar)

anyway I asked a few questions (see below) and was shocked to see that this type of lazy ass attitude and lowliness exists in our humble game

This is a warning for you newer battle crazed people

BEWARE!!!

The log to prove...note NO EDIT whatsoever

[bone_Collector @ 3]: Forming Vulture Crew PM me if your interested

[barandur @ 3]: Found DeathBag righ in the entrance to Portland City, ID to claim

DarOH_PL found a bag of gold, getting 10 gold coins

[PM to Bone_Collector: ...vulture crew?]

[Teernyn @ 3]: buying 10 iron chains and 10 steel shields

Dragonstriker found a bag of gold, getting 13 gold coins

You stopped harvesting.

DarOH_PL's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

You started to harvest Diamond.

Dragonstriker was blessed by the Queen of Nature with 422 worth of harvesting exp.

You stopped harvesting.

You stopped harvesting.

DarOH_PL found a bag of gold, getting 18 gold coins

[Achaja @ 3]: I am Selling 52 RING OF DISENGAGEMENT for 85 Gold Coins each. I buy RAW MEAT! - PM me with INV or LOC :D

Invalid syntax: Please use: "/playername message"

Mother Nature got pissed off at CelticLady. As such, s/he lost 15 health

[ohmygod @ 3]: buying 100 leather gloves

[PM to Bone_Collector: what is the vulture crew?]

[barandur @ 3]: Found a DeathBag with newbie gear right in the entrance to Portland City, ID to claim

[Mortivore @ 3]: buying some feasting pots for 6gc+empty vial

[PM from Bone_Collector: db crew]

[Richery @ 3]: I am selling 2000 Empty Vials for 4gc each. Pm me with "loc" to find me, or "inv" to see my goods.

[PM to Bone_Collector: what collect db?]

CelticLady just hit a teleport nexus, so s/he departed us.

[pm to bone_collector: ????]

[Alhizeer @ 3]: Buying 650 empty vials (3gc each)

Too heavy, you are overloaded.

You stopped harvesting.

[shopRite @ 3]: I am selling 1 iron greaves for 3000gc each, come visit me in Nordcarn [63,178] near the VOTD exit.

[PM from Bone_Collector: Follow low energy players and get them to attack higher animals than they can then clean up, has worked for me in the past]

Mother Nature got pissed off at CelticLady. As such, s/he lost 12 health

Dragonstriker's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

Your Pickaxe has been destroyed

You stopped harvesting.

[Charn @ 3]: Hi, I am selling 1500 Life Essences for only 6g each. Pm me with "loc" to find me, or "inv" to see my wares :)

[PM to Bone_Collector: dude that has got to be the most lowest thing i have heard]

[PM to Bone_Collector: get some honour]

[PM from Bone_Collector: Ive got heaps of honour just not here in this gr8 MMORPG]

[Hun_papa @ 3]: Sell book:Iron Axe Construction! pm me need offer and trade

[ttlanhil @ 3]: buying: [ EnE, MgE, steel bars, enchanted sword books ] selling: [ dis, damage, and some tele rings, & some books ]

[PM to Bone_Collector: somehow I doubt it]

[PM from Bone_Collector: somehow thats the way the game goes LMAO]

nubbs: almost:)

[sasiro @ 3]: Buying feasting pots. Pm me with how much you got and your asking price.

[barandur @ 3]: last call on the DeathBag found in Portland CiCity, ID to claim

[shedevil @ 3]: I am selling 1 iron helm for 190gc each, come visit me in Morcraven Marsh at WS exit (358, 282).

[Karlin @ 3]: Selling moon med for 250 gc. PM me with INV to see my wares or LOC :-)

[dust @ 3]: Attention New Players - Need Gear? Trade me 100 rat tails and I will provide a full 8-piece outfit - lthr armr, shield, cloak, stl sword, and medallion

[Mortivore @ 3]: Selling: moon meds for 240gc ea and racoon/skunk hats for 50gc ea => pls pm me!

[Hun_papa @ 3]: sell Book: Iron Axe Construction pm me

[PM to Bone_Collector: you have been added to pk list and outlaws ...thats the way this game goes ya n00b]

This is a warning for you newer characters that if you see this idiot or his followers around don' t attack

I know what he is doing isn' t against the rules (but posting in market was...but we all do that)

But this idiot needs to be frozen out ban trades and selling and pk on site

Let's clean up EL for nice honest people and dirty ebul people not this type of gutter slime that does not even try and level

go bonecollector and just think i got mad at you b4 for picking up all those bones......youve moved up in the EL world:D

Why insult the guy calling him idiot? He hasn't insulted you... You should be happy you have someone to pk now, have fun :D

It's very difficult to be outlaw in EL, good luck Bone_Collector... .and Vulture Crew is a cool name :)

He could be the one who has BJ'd me about 3 times..

Cheers Ds.

Errm maybe you should have edited it..... it was hard to find the relevant text...(or did you just want us to see your mother nature blessing? ;) ).

Correct editing is not a bad thing..we dont want to read peoples market adds.. game messages etc..

one other thing...if you did not edit the text how did this happen?

[pm to bone_collector: ????] :icon13:

And

[PM from Bone_Collector: never take anything good to pk maps anyway but I do HELP ppl out by stealing their stuff when they die]

[pm from bone_collector: taunt lol] :)

This guy is ridiculous

Why is the B in bone_collector lower case? thats not how it would have been in actual log...

Just curious...nothing sinister...(I hope). :P

Errm maybe you should have edited it..... it was hard to find the relevant text...(or did you just want us to see your mother nature blessing? ;) ).

Correct editing is not a bad thing..we dont want to read peoples market adds.. game messages etc..

[pm to bone_collector: ????] :icon13:

And

[PM from Bone_Collector: never take anything good to pk maps anyway but I do HELP ppl out by stealing their stuff when they die]

[pm from bone_collector: taunt lol] :)

This guy is ridiculous

Why is the B in bone_collector lower case? thats not how it would have been in actual log...

Just curious...nothing sinister...(I hope). :P

If you look the PM is lower case too, means he did it all in caps.. Like

TAUNT LOL

not this type of gutter slime that does not even try and level

chill out man.. its just a online game, not the end of the world *if* you loose your stuff.. go mine some silver and voila, > 10k gc.. its a game

not this type of gutter slime that does not even try and level

chill out man.. its just a online game, not the end of the world *if* you loose your stuff.. go mine some silver and voila, > 10k gc.. its a game

That's not the point here. If you die, that's your own fault. This guy lures people into dying. If people chilled out then low lifes like him would be more common.

TAUNT LOL

If thats the case bone_collecter would have had to log out and log in with all caps just for those 2 lines...

If he just capitalised it it would be 'bONE_COLLECTOR

and that would be an edit anyway :D

That quote i took I did not edit... I dont see taunt lol as capitalised on my browser :P

(notice i am being extremely pedantic). :P

Edit: typo

Edited by SharkBite

Errrrr guys, the caps filter of the client does that sometimes. IT is perfectly possible that the post has not been edited (not the topic, but wanted to clear it out).

TAUNT LOL

If thats the case bone_collecter would have had to log out and log in with all caps just for those 2 lines...

If he just capitalised it it would be 'bONE_COLLECTOR

and that would be an edit anyway :P

That quote i took I did not edit... I dont see taunt lol as capitalised on my browser :icon13:

(notice i am being extremely pedantic). :)

Edit: typo

This happens if you get two messages in a row by the same person...I've noticed it many times. Have some cap every other letter in their name and pm you two times in a row and second time everything will be all lower case. :)

(atleast I've noticed it happen that way a few times)

P.S. also happens in #GM

Example from my chatlog:

[14:53:57] simmster: <><><><><><><><><><><><>

[14:54:03] simmster: ><><><><><><><><><><><><><

[14:54:20] You started to harvest Blue Lupine.

[14:54:24] SiMmStEr: bored :>

Edited by sbarstow

Errm maybe you should have edited it..... it was hard to find the relevant text...(or did you just want us to see your mother nature blessing? :P ).

[pm to bone_collector: ????] :)

And

[pm from bone_collector: taunt lol] :confused:

This guy is ridiculous

Just curious...nothing sinister...(I hope). B)

Well seen shark but no not an edit from me

My only guess is maybe he had logged and then relogged back in quickly not using a cap

as for your comments on editing ...I have taken it on board and will endeavour to please you next time :)

Edit: Apologies people I actually read this then replied then carried on I will test it on our gm and with a few pms see if it happens

Edited by dragonstriker

Thanks for pointing that out sbarstow I can see how that happens now...

sorry to start a pointless thread there..just looked odd.... I was just stirring a bit (re the adamant NO EDIT line)..

But I still think edit is ok to remove unrelated text.... just dont alter what is said...I am pretty sure that if 2 logs conflicted the devs could work out which was true.