Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

A new Stance for HIM

To be honest with you..

I'm against HIM on this one, weither I am on the list or not.. (FUBR) I think that everything that people have said in this thread regarding ^v^ and HIM is true, you guys would put ^v^ there if Don and sMooMs were still playing.. And you saying you would go against CA$H and PL? wtf? Lmfao.. Ya right, err nice one chaoo.. :icon13:

You've got Sudoku.. And the only person you fight with it is me.. I have never EVER seen you attack anyone above your stats.. Let alone help friends when there in combat.

I mean wtf you attacked me cause I killed someone in IRON, rofl..

Grow up please..

kthnxbye

- Edit : Bha.. How did he..? I don't see why really.. And I'm on that list why should he attack me? :devlish:

- Edit : Lorck, your not above him.. I'm talking like him fighting dezm or MufossA.. Someone alot higher than him.. I've attacked scarr to prevent someone dieing.. I've attacked ZaeR to help a alliance.. I don't care, I'll fight whoever. Unlike him.

God, it was so nice to read this from someone on HIM's side, however, I didn't expect if from ManHunt. I personally think that what really pissed ^v^ off, is the timing of the whole thing. I mean, it has hardly been a month since Don/sMooMs left, and that was a big shock for ^v^, but, to get another in a short space of time is quite hard to comprehend.

Join the V =hc= side then if u want fun now ure only making the other side more dominant and pk less fun

Indeed, if you wanted to make PK more fun for yourselves, why not join the "light" side. ^v^ have the strongest guilds against them at the moment. (PL, Ca$h, FUBR, and now HIM) Trust me, if =hc= and ^v^ are in KF, and TooMass comes in, it's party over, and guess what.. Nothing left for you too PK. How boring!You are in the same situation as you were to start with. If you really did "discuss" this, then you did a poor job at it.

To be honest with you..

I'm against HIM on this one, weither I am on the list or not.. (FUBR) I think that everything that people have said in this thread regarding ^v^ and HIM is true, you guys would put ^v^ there if Don and sMooMs were still playing.. And you saying you would go against CA$H and PL? wtf? Lmfao.. Ya right, err nice one chaoo.. :icon13:

You've got Sudoku.. And the only person you fight with it is me.. I have never EVER seen you attack anyone above your stats.. Let alone help friends when there in combat.

I mean wtf you attacked me cause I killed someone in IRON, rofl..

Grow up please..

kthnxbye

- Edit : Bha.. How did he..? I don't see why really.. And I'm on that list why should he attack me? :devlish:

- Edit : Lorck, your not above him.. I'm talking like him fighting dezm or MufossA.. Someone alot higher than him.. I've attacked scarr to prevent someone dieing.. I've attacked ZaeR to help a alliance.. I don't care, I'll fight whoever. Unlike him.

God, it was so nice to read this from someone on HIM's side, however, I didn't expect if from ManHunt. I personally think that what really pissed ^v^ off, is the timing of the whole thing. I mean, it has hardly been a month since Don/sMooMs left, and that was a big shock for ^v^, but, to get another in a short space of time is quite hard to comprehend.

Join the V =hc= side then if u want fun now ure only making the other side more dominant and pk less fun

Indeed, if you wanted to make PK more fun for yourselves, why not join the "light" side. ^v^ have the strongest guilds against them at the moment. (PL, Ca$h, FUBR, and now HIM) Trust me, if =hc= and ^v^ are in KF, and TooMass comes in, it's party over, and guess what.. Nothing left for you too PK. How boring!You are in the same situation as you were to start with. If you really did "discuss" this, then you did a poor job at it.

Agreed.

#join_guild Vikings rofl :D

That's true, joining ^v^ / =Hc= side would make PK alot more fun.. :P Hmm, GL guys. :)

#Edit: I would get more drops and st00fx being on ^v^ / =Hc='s side, lol :D

Edited by ManHunT

yup yup what they said...even people from FUBR/CA$H/etc. admit that it would make pk a lot more fun if our team had more guilds on it, then it would actually be close and make it more fun :devlish:

ofcourse, this is why HC declared war on ca$h ages ago when we were allied, was boring as together the guilds were too strong. PK is supposed to be fun and relaxing lolz... if all the guilds join one side its not fun for either side.

Can't you hit reply instead of editing your post to reply to questions below it? I don't reread the thread every time i check it ....

His reason for attacking you was that you kept PKing his allies even after he asked you to stop it. I consider this a better reason than "because we can".

Thanks for your post Matteyu, and all. I've never gotten into PK much, it's just not my thing... So, I was a bit clueless to some things. I am truly sorry for the pain we have caused you by announcing this so soon after DP and smooms left. Also I'm starting to notice the imbalance in KF- yesterday I saw ohmygod attacked by 4 people yesterday, that's just not right. I PM'd him afterward and asked him about it and he said something like "no problem, i went in knowing i was going to die". I got to respect that.

Anyhoo, as asgnny said, we're still kind of in a "feeling out" stage, and things might change in the future.

Yup, HIM joined the dark side cause they were winning :omg:

Yup, HIM joined the dark side cause they were winning :P

dark? :omg:

In ^v^ we called the enemies "dark side" because of the we fought mainly because someone in an enemy guild scammed etc, so we were the "light side". Of course we fought because we liked to fight, but the choices of the enemies were based on honor. Of course, =Hc= does not care much about honor when choosing enemies, so the point now is void.

Edited by Lorck

Yugo is not a strong guild and it is on HIMs list of friends, so we (Yugo) are a proof that strong guilds do not necessarily chose only strong guilds as friends. :P

I would like to express my gratitude to all members of HIM. We allways had a good relationship, and that will continue 'till I die in either real, or EL life. :P

ok..my highest level is a 17..what do i have to oter than get my lvl over 20 to join..and i cannot get on your forums for some reasons..

ok..my highest level is a 17..what do i have to oter than get my lvl over 20 to join..and i cannot get on your forums for some reasons..

Read our guild info ingame, that would be the smart thing to do :)

#guild_info HIM