Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Happy_G

WoC_vault and tristran

most of u already know about tristran i just wanted to let u all know about his alt WoC_vault, im pretty convinced its his alt tho and heres y.

this pretty much describes it all.

[Happy_G @ 3]: Do u need iron ore but dont want to spend 2-3gc each or mine it yourself? visit me in CC and take away your own bag for 1gc each

[PM from Tristran: i'll work with you.. i will carry it all if i can [have] half of what i carry :D]

[PM to Tristran: u think im going to fall for that? your NME guild, and u have bagjumped me b4]

Too heavy, you are overloaded.

You stopped harvesting.

You started to harvest Iron Ore.

[PM from Tristran: lol so what i am a bjer and scammer.. but i wasnt tryingt o scamm you.. but what ever i will rip you off now]

[PM to Tristran: i wouldnt trust u if my life depended on it]

[PM from Tristran: your choice]

WoC_Vault: lol

Happy_G's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

Your Pickaxe has been destroyed

[Happy_G @ 3]: Do u need iron ore but dont want to spend 2-3gc each or mine it yourself? visit me in CC and take away your own bag for 1gc each

You started to harvest Iron Ore.

Nethemas wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

You stopped harvesting.

You have been saved!

woc_vault jumps on bag of iron

Happy_G: hey

Happy_G: woc that isnt your bag

Nethemas: hey vault what gives?

Nethemas: this is a business transaction

[PM from Tristran: told ya]

[PM to Tristran: o u little smeg]

WoC_Vault: pwned

WoC_Vault: talk trash now

[PM from Nethemas: I suspect you business model requires some refinement... :/]

[PM to Nethemas: sry its aparently an alt from a guy that has a grudge against me]

[PM to Nethemas: this hasnt happened b4]

[WoC_Vault @ 3]: selling 1k Iron ore .5 gc each come to CC and pick it up:P

[Happy_G @ 3]: dont do it he just stole it all from me

WoC_Vault: so funny

[PM from xaveir21: who stole wat from u]

[PM from xaveir21: how can he steal it from u if ur buying it]

[PM to xaveir21: woc stoll my iron ore i was selling to ppl, sat on it then put it on chnl]

[PM from xaveir21: ok i get it]

[PM from xaveir21: thx]

WoC_Vault: seling iron ore

[WoC_Vault @ 3]: selling 1k iron ore for 500 gc you only gotta carry it yourself!

[Happy_G @ 3]: noone buy iron ore from woc_vault he jumped on my bag and is trying to sell it

WoC_Vault: larok

Larok: yes

WoC_Vault: wanna buy 1k ores for 500 gc?

WoC_Vault: you just gotta carry em yourself

WoC_Vault: :P

Happy_G: dont buy he bagjumped me

Larok: lol

Tristran: haah

Yep ...certainly looks that way.... If it is true it just shows how stupid tristran really is. :D

glad it looks that way to someone else too

well, this is borderline multiplaying IMO...

well, today he just bought a Serp of Magic, so i suspect he'll be trying to use it on much weaker players... so heres a message to everyone....

IF YOU SEE THIS GUY NEAR A PK AREA, PM ME :P

there isnt many people ingame id rather either relieve of a rostogal, or take his newly gotten magic serp :P

let the games begin :D:D:D

PS this is a good time to make a reminder that a moratorium (a refusal to buy or sell goods) is a GREAT way to chase a buttplug like this outta EL :D

so if you see him on market buying or selling, tell him *nicely of course* to go fornicate with himself :D

Edited by Soad7777

He is on HIM's pk list also, and as with his alt WOC, i am considering on changin WoC guild tag color because of his ations

#edit, he pk'd Kidz and Lord_tal of riva while they were training

Edited by chaoogie

Guest stalag

WOC is red tagged now...this dude dosent keep his promises is a thief and also pk nice people at pvp so i say f* him and his guild ;)

He tried to PK LaDyWoLf while we were PVPing, he waited for us to break and then jumped in the arena to attack. Unfortunately for him i'd already had PMs from people saying he had attacked them in PVP recently so i was ready for it and resumed combat before he got in the arena.

He was then silly enough to come back in the arena after we'd had time to equip weapons/cloaks/meds, needless to say he's now down one rosto ;)

well, today he just bought a Serp of Magic, so i suspect he'll be trying to use it on much weaker players...

We're not exactly weaker players :P

Edited by Bharain

He is on HIM's pk list also, and as with his alt WOC, i am considering on changin WoC guild tag color because of his ations

#edit, he pk'd Kidz and Lord_tal of riva while they were training

Not him again! ;)

I was killed by armed gobs in NC and Merciful was sitting on may bag. Tristran was there and told Merciful that we were friends, and M should give him my db! Never previously spoken to him before... Have a look at this...

You need 8 Ethereal Points and you have 4 Ethereal Points

EaglePrince is indefinitely indisposed.

You have died and gone to the Underworld!

You need 5 Ethereal Points and you have 4 Ethereal Points

[PM from Merciful: i have your DB]

[PM to Merciful: thx a lot! omw]

[PM from Merciful: do you know Tristan?]

[PM to Merciful: yes, but can't remember where...] * Meaning I could not remember where I saw the name*

[PM from Merciful: he wants the bag]

Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[PM to Merciful: of course not!]

Welcome to Desert Pines!

Welcome to the Mynadar, Valley of the Dwarves!

[PM to Merciful: pls don't give it to him]

[PM from Merciful: im waiting, but he is call me BJ]

[PM to Merciful: almost there. pls ignore him]

Welcome to Nordcarn

returnofkenny: eagle u died?

EaglePrince: yeah

returnofkenny: k

Merciful wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

returnofkenny: i already saw it was to strong for yu

Merciful aborted the trade.

Merciful wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

NoFear: tristan dont bj

EaglePrince: beaten loads of them before

Tristran: huh?

Merciful aborted the trade.

EaglePrince: where's the rest?

returnofkenny: ya but u got very good armour and wep

returnofkenny: u not fighter?

EaglePrince: thanks

Spell failed!

[PM from Merciful: sorry i taked the bag up, becouse Tristan tried to BJ it]

Spell failed!

[PM to Merciful: np thx a lot.]

You recovered 35 material points

[PM to Tristran: what was all that about?]

You were healed by EaglePrince

Tristran: how can we get you to shut up and stop asking noob questions all day returnofkenny?

dawnimp: by answering them?

EaglePrince: tristran you ignored my question! ;p

Tristran: theres prolly a good reason..

Vento: lol

Tristran: dumb questions go unanswered

EaglePrince: was a PM?

EaglePrince: are you saying Merciful was right?

Tristran's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

Tristran: no im saying your ugly.

EaglePrince: you tried jumping my bag and also tried to prevent trade?

Misguided_angel: guess he got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning

EaglePrince: he was hanging very close, so Merciful could not step off my db. had to trade it...

Misguided_angel found a bag of gold, getting 12 gold coins

Mother Nature got pissed off at FeLkkU. As such, s/he lost 16 health

Misguided_angel: I'm rich!! lol

EaglePrince: when I ask why, he responds with insults.

This guy is to be watched very carefully. Interact with him at your own risk.

This guy is to be watched very carefully. Interact with him at your own risk.

Better still... interact with him with your sword ;)

And as soad said...dont trade with this guy..even if he offers double the price...he will probably scam you anyway.

He tried to PK LaDyWoLf while we were PVPing, he waited for us to break and then jumped in the arena to attack. Unfortunately for him i'd already had PMs from people saying he had attacked them in PVP recently so i was ready for it and resumed combat before he got in the arena.

He was then silly enough to come back in the arena after we'd had time to equip weapons/cloaks/meds, needless to say he's now down one rosto :)

well, today he just bought a Serp of Magic, so i suspect he'll be trying to use it on much weaker players...

We're not exactly weaker players :)

Yes you are weak Bha :(

Oh and he got pwnt :)

Edited by ManHunT

Killed by armed gob, in Tarsengard mine saturday...

Nirna is now 180 CM under.

You have died and gone to the Underworld!

Welcome to Tarsengaard

Nirna: anyone saw my db ?

Tristran: yeah i stole it

Tristran: :pirate:

Nirna: lol, i put you on my pk list

Tristran: k

Tristran: good luck pking me

Nirna: you really took it ?

Tristran: nah, but i'll take the blaim.

Tristran: i dont care.

Nirna: i don't blame, i'm asking...

Nirna: anyone saw my db ?

northstar: nope

[Nirna @ 4]: tks for taking my db ! May it serves you as it served me :pirate:)

Maybe him, maybe not... nvm, he was here, and some others too !

Tough guys don't speak... See you.

Its unfortunate to hear things like this. I've met quite a few nice people playing that have helped recover my db or showed me how get from one place to another. I'm not sure what one person can do to combat such actions. I can only say that I offer my support to those who have lost items. I'm with a guild called "new". Although we are not really new we like to help people especially new people. I'm not a pvp type but if you take dive and I'm around the area at the time just let me know if you need some help.

Cheers,

He was then silly enough to come back in the arena after we'd had time to equip weapons/cloaks/meds, needless to say he's now down one rosto :evilgrin:

We're not exactly weaker players :dry:

Like you said. He "tried" to pk me. He's weak, got sucky xp off him lol.

Ugh... Can't believe he used to be one of my heroes. Maybe he just acted fake around me. I think another Alt character he might have is Chelsia or Kelsia, something like that, it was going to be a guild trade bot. I'm sorry for ever being in that guild. I find it funny how Tristran and I used to laugh about how stupid TheMightyxXx was, but Tristran, you're worse than him. Oh, and it really wasn't funny when you changed the guild tag to 'weed' for awhile.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

Rofl tristran is NEWB i owned im in WSC arena he diss+tele after he come with is magic serp but he to scare to fight with it.

He is a sad individual that thinks the sword makes the man...

Ahhh but we all know that the pen is mightier than the sword...(and you dont see him writing much...even if this is written with a psuedo-pen :P )

He is a sad individual that thinks the sword makes the man...

Ahhh but we all know that the pen is mightier than the sword...(and you dont see him writing much...even if this is written with a psuedo-pen :) )

He just a guy that can buy thing with $_$ and now he think he pr0

Alright... LIKE i would ever pay real cash on this game.. its free thats the only reason why i play it. if i wanted to spend real money on a game.. trust me it wouldnt be eternal lands.. i would go back to lineage2 or world of warcraft before i spend my real money on this game.. and allso.. ive never scammed. i made ALL my money before i even turned evil so shut up with the im rich because i scammed.. you all just cant handle that im evil and rich.. and growing stronger by the day.. i just hope you all still train or you will be passed and pwned. buh bye.

Alright... LIKE i would ever pay real cash on this game.. its free thats the only reason why i play it. if i wanted to spend real money on a game.. trust me it wouldnt be eternal lands.. i would go back to lineage2 or world of warcraft before i spend my real money on this game.. and allso.. ive never scammed. i made ALL my money before i even turned evil so shut up with the im rich because i scammed.. you all just cant handle that im evil and rich.. and growing stronger by the day.. i just hope you all still train or you will be passed and pwned. buh bye.

Well, unless you intend on 'pwnzing' people in real life why the hell should they fear you?