Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NitageR

no more ros

According to my post http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...opic=25193&st=0 and some other players comments i suggest to get rid of rostogol stones. Yes, let's get rid of them!! All rostogols that were bought from EL shop or mined or dropped from monsters etc should stay in game but NO MORE NEW ROSTOGOLS. To avoid bitching my idea and crying i suggest maybe that items like magic weapons should be not dropable (we need to distinguish here ingame and outgame cash). But items like CoL not, since we can buy them for gc not usd.

People i know what i am saying, most of you are not satisfied with current pk system, so let's maybe try to change it together?

Thanks for attention.

Edited by NitageR

Um... How about... thats not cool, then you would lose everything!

That wouldnt be fun... there would be no point to pk for noobs who would lose the best they have thier first pk

Or you could remove them and upp the lose item chance

Knight

For the bold suggestion :P:P:hug::D:D:):icon13:

I don't know if eliminating them altogether is necessary. Just no more buying them from the shop. Make them random finds harvesting only.

Heres another suggestion: replace everyones crowns with their gc equivalent and get rid of those too.

yes lets do this...make magic weapons undroppable but everything else is fair game

I am glad that there are still some people that get it, i mean the spirit of my posts :icon13:

EDITED:

I was such an ugly beast and let myself to cite here my post from bod topic in general chat because it's place is rather here in suggestions.

PLEASE READ ALL POST CAREFULLY OR JUST LEAVE IT, OK?

Well to be honest with all i need to say current pk system sucks for me!!!!! Because in my opinion currently your attack, defense and overall are not most important while fighting. Ahhh and some other thing, too much in EL depends on p/c not a/d actually. That means that guys who take many neg perks are strong without training much. I also had negs but did #reset and wanted to start a new wave of perkless pkers, but except few people, others had it........(i think the most of you know what i mean here :P ) I think that (i mean playing without negs) would make fights more exciting and training more important. I have now gaps between oa's like 9M and i don't cry mum mum i have to take antisocial because i want to be strong on pk etc... Just go and get that 10 pps - i think that is the sense of rpg games, to train and develop your character in this way.

Actually i feel like writing some nice post about today's pking but i will keep all my considerations for me right now.

I will only leave a short note like below:

CoL: made people almost unable to kill, why the hell i have around 120 a/d and i can't kill for an exapmle a guy in 80's?? Answer is very easy ----> because he has CoL and 250+ hp and has soooooo much time to escape from me, usually diss+tele.

I won't comment other staff, except branch of destruction. It is not fair that it costs gc and can break items for $. I know that there were people (i miss them in spite of they were kicking my butt hard) and still are who feel the same.

Yes, some of you may say: "If you don't like it, so get your ass out of this game". But i really did and still do love EL. But it is much less as we used to call it "game fun" then it used to be.

Or just maybe let's remove ro stones from game ;) <---- more thrill

Suggestion: A/D should give more adventage on pk then overpowered P/C.

Thank you for attention.

PS. I hope my post won't be deleted immediately =/

Edited by NitageR

I admit on the p/c part, I played on test server without neg perks and low p/c and it's hard to kill someone with low 60's. With neg perks and almost double p/c it was much easier. p/c should only do a little change, not that big like it is now, or neg perks should give less pp.

And I never pk'ed on normal server, but I also think tEh branch and tEh bone are just overpowered and doesn't fit in the game at all. I even said this somewhere on the forum when they were still on the test server.

lol i dont need one and then people will be more careful and they wont bring a lot of stuff to pk in case of death when they have a rostogol they worry about nuffin now they ll have sumtin to worry bout! ;) nice idea in a way..

Hmm an other idea came to my mind. You can argue against my idea like below:

Ok Nitager, Ent will remove ro's from EL and then thermals etc will be useless, because rather no one will enter pk with such staff, because it will be too risky.

My answer is: OK, but now when you fight with CoL and thermal you risk staff for like 500k gc, that can break during battle. And even if you manage to kill your enemy you won't get drop because the only thing your enemy loses is ro stone.

So please can someone explain me if it is worth to risk that your shinny thermal or CoL will break during battle if you even don't have a chance to get a drop huh?

Heres another suggestion: replace everyones crowns with their gc equivalent and get rid of those too.

OK, but for an example i and some others paid 200k gc for CoL and now it costs 100k, so we will lose 100k gc while people that paid 100k gc won't lose it... seems not fair for me.

Edited by NitageR

u have my full support, Nita

btw.: i destroyed my pr0 number of posts on this forum but it was worth it:P

Edited by masterpiter

YES!

oldskool PK = pwwnage

get rid of rosts+col and cooldown! lolx never gonne happen :rolleyes:

we need our own server, thats like EL used to be, no cooldown or rost/col/magic weps.

Would be pure pwnage :P

no rostos? but that might mean a resugance in summoning... shocking...

YES!

oldskool PK = pwwnage

get rid of rosts+col and cooldown! lolx never gonne happen :P

we need our own server, thats like EL used to be, no cooldown or rost/col/magic weps.

Would be pure pwnage :P

LOL i know that it will never happen. But i am pretty sure removing ros would be enough :rolleyes:

EDITED: Please comment also idea that too much in EL depeands on P/C not A/D. Don't be afraid to express your opinion.

Edited by NitageR

we need our own server, thats like EL used to be

lol how many times has this been suggested? :P

Well that would be cool, but won't happen. EL is only in beta and we will have to expect and accept the changes that come. But if you want to keep EL the most fun it can be, help make those changes improve the game, don't sit and complain about them. :rolleyes:

I agree rosto's and CoLs mess up PKing. But I don't think they should be taken out completely. We need to find a way to balance PKing more.

On the P/C and A/D thing, I agree also. A/D should be the most imprtant part of fighting. But I think p/c should still make a decent difference, so it doesnt become useless.

[EDIT]

Typos, and added a little.

Edited by Alderan

Agree with Ttlan, however ...

no COM means no big summoning... extra mana pots are too expensive and SRs cooldown too long.. what can I summon with ~100 mana points +1 SR before I am dead on pk map?

Edited by LadyReni

As you know of course I agree with you.

Pity that when there was a lot more fun with pking I used to play rather seldom or was doing crafting.

Edited by CharlotteS

i totally agree with nitager to weighten a/d more then p/c as combat skills. getting high p/c via neg perks is way too easy. the fighter has to train on monsters for ages to get a decent a/d lvl.

While I am not against lowering the impact of how p/c affects combat, altering it too much would make the drawbacks to reseting a little too easy to live with.

And i don't mind u getting 200k nit :rolleyes:

Try summoning out of sight, run in when you've got enough monsters ready.

been there, done that .. they die before I have enough to run :rolleyes: