Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Titanium armor

Its a pity that most of EL players will only get the armour when they either save up for a year..or level up to top of some skills...to get the ore to ta make the new bars required..

:P

The point is to make some SPECIAL armor, so that not all newbs will have it. Something rare, hard to get! Something you have to earn.

Well i need to say here, that thermal serp also used to be a SPECIAL, unique weapon, and what is now? Almost everyone has it :) So i hope new armor will be really very very hard to get.

Or at least offer some good protection. This days iron plate (what should be the best armor) simply sucks on pk because the heat/cold protection it offers. :ph34r:

Yeah, and they look pretty cool. :wub::icon13:

Edited by Lorck

Or at least offer some good protection. This days iron plate (what should be the best armor) simply sucks on pk because the heat/cold protection it offers. :P

I'd suggest that steel cuisses and greaves affect nothing, steel plate torso gives -1 to heat and cold protection, titanium cuisses and greaves give +1 to heat protection, and titanium plate torso gives +1 to heat and cold protection.

Small numbers even in titanium plate, but at least not negative :)

why not make a new sword with each new set of armor? (So it'd look like an outfit :P)? :P

Edit: I love it as it is though *cheers*

Edited by chrish16

why not make a new sword with each new set of armor? (So it'd look like an outfit :))? :)

Edit: I love it as it is though *cheers*

Because we already have steel and titanium swords :icon13:

oooh looks great ;)

i'll never be able to afford it but maybe if im lucky someone rich *cough* will forget his rosto someday :P:P

looking forward to the update, keep up the good work

Off Topic:

Ghengas, I see from your signature that you care about punctuation, but not about orthography. How ironic is that?

*cries* I will never be able to afford it :sneaky:

Looks awsome :brooding: heck yes good job, do you think it will look good on dwarfs?

it will look good on anyone my friend

Off Topic:

Ghengas, I see from your signature that you care about punctuation, but not about orthography. How ironic is that?

also offtopic:

please, wut is orthography? :brooding:

also offtopic:

please, wut is orthography? :brooding:

One of the best kept secrets of the English language...

ortho = mouth, right? so, like.... a graph of your mouth? :sneaky:

i'll go get a dictionary

edit: nvm, ermabwed says its spelling..u have a point there but notice i spelled it the same way he did...my actual ingame name is a typo :omg:

Edited by Ghengas

ortho = mouth, right? so, like.... a graph of your mouth? :D

i'll go get a dictionary

edit: nvm, ermabwed says its spelling..u have a point there but notice i spelled it the same way he did...my actual ingame name is a typo B)

From Wikipedia: The orthography of a language is the set of symbols (glyphs and diacritics) used to write a language, as well as the set of rules describing how to write these glyphs correctly, including spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. The term is derived from Greek ορθο ortho- ("correct") and γραφος graphos ("that writes"). Orthography is distinct from typography.

(emphasis mine)

Entropy posts never offtopic. All posts include official opinion you should follow and understand.

Amen. Are you a cleric of teh G0d?

Edited by Lorck

Yes, when Entropy posts something, it becomes the new topic and everything else becomes offtopic! Thanks for clarifying this issue!