Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Titanium armor

gratz! but shouldn't we add steel plate to game first...

This is the thread on the steel plate which also rox :rolleyes:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23624

I love that bird pattern on that shield. But I also wonder what will happen to inferior plates... (well no wonder, they won't be used as much)

I hope I will be able to make at least those shields and helmets :P

Extraordinary work Roja, Glilin bless you :P

Bird? I thought it looked more like a dragon *shrugs*

can we have barbarian clothing next? :}

Oh, you are surelly refering to the mage robes... right :D;)

I hope both of them will be added... once Roja gets her well deserved vacations :P

:D

Ok i loved the steel plate set......i need to invent a new word for the titanium plate its more than love. Great job, one thing though on the model farthest left's shield your looking at the inside of the shield and still you can see the dragon design should that not only be visible from the outer face of the shield?

ohmafug!!!!

That is fricken' awesome :DDD

Kat's birthday list: :D

Tit plate

hehe, but really fantastic job ^^

one thing though on the model farthest left's shield your looking at the inside of the shield and still you can see the dragon design should that not only be visible from the outer face of the shield?

It's visible from both sides.

It is a dragon, not a bird :D

Its a pity that most of EL players will only get the armour when they either save up for a year..or level up to top of some skills...to get the ore to ta make the new bars required..

See the link Re: hydrogenium

Its a pity that most of EL players will only get the armour when they either save up for a year..or level up to top of some skills...to get the ore to ta make the new bars required..

;)

The point is to make some SPECIAL armor, so that not all newbs will have it. Something rare, hard to get! Something you have to earn.

can we have barbarian clothing next? :}

Oh, you are surelly refering to the mage robes... right :):(

I hope both of them will be added... once Roja gets her well deserved vacations :)

no mages clothes O.o

i mean barbarian st00f like this:http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/m/...r/barbarian.jpg

or gladiator things like this: http://www.upenn.edu/pennnews/current/2002.../gladiator.jpeg

Edited by Hardcore

not yet, no. clothing of any sort must be exactly the size it currently is. you can't have short sleeves, sandles, etc.

but one of the things on the programming todo list would add the ability to do this

oh my this is awesome :pirate: it ownz :pirate: well really now we all will look like the mythical dragon god Iringold and it is the coolest thing maybe even better then crown of life!

EDIT:or sons of Iringold heheh

Edited by Chimeran Wolf

:confused:

The point is to make some SPECIAL armor, so that not all newbs will have it. Something rare, hard to get! Something you have to earn.

Well i need to say here, that thermal serp also used to be a SPECIAL, unique weapon, and what is now? Almost everyone has it :icon13: So i hope new armor will be really very very hard to get.