Eternal Lands Official Forums
benjamin

unbanned

could i please be unlocked as i wish to play with my chareter again the name is benjamin

please help me

thankyou

benjamin

Edited by benjamin

could i please be unlocked as i wish to play with my chareter again the name is benjamin

please help me

thankyou

benjamin

The same i wish plz .. we were told to hack each other ... we only trained each other we r good friends ...

we only wann play again with our nicknames .. ty

wow dude ur fast ;)

dunno why but they all seem to be away...

yehyeh boring in here without our orig nicks right ?

only killing some beavers instead of ogres :)

Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

hi

hi

Im a friend of benjamin and Hackyjo,

we are in the same guild.

I know Hackyjo over an half year he often trained or dealed with me and i know that he is not a hacker.

the whole situation is a misunderstanding, benjamin gave Hackyjo his charakter data that he should train it for him.

Hackyjo changed the passwort so that he could train without problems.

He forgot to tell benjamin about that cause he had to help his mom and benjamin when he noticed that his passwort was changed thought that someone hacked his charakter.

Please they are no hackers i know them both very well it is only a misunderstanding u have to unlock the charakters. :P

Our guild needs its leader!!!

with friendly greetings

rucksacksepp

So let me get this straight:

1. You both decided to illegally multiplay by exchanging passwords and using the other's character to train yourselves.

2. HackyJo decided to change the password on somebody elses account who apparently trusted him because...???

3. HackyJo now and before has been caught illegally multiplaying and trading with the remington character. Meaning this isn't the first time he's been in trouble and has no regard for the rules, no matter how much he swears he will never do it again and will read them.

4. Benjamin gives his password out a bit too freely apparently judging from the threads here and in Help Me, AND he swore he didn't give it to anyone.

5. Benjamin spams forums claiming he's been hacked, blah blah blah. All characters from both IP's get banned, and guess what. Suddenly both parties agree they planned to do all this and it's supposed to be all fixed because in reality, all they want is to be unbanned.

So you guys think that because you both agreed to break the rules you both should be unbanned? ;)

I don't quite see it that way.

Edit to #3: Going back into logs, there were at least 6 alts including remington, that were illegally multi'd with, apparently you don't learn your lessons.

i did much Crap yes urs right .. but i never "hacked" some1 ...

and i only wanna play with my good old char hackyjo ...

i'm very sorry for my mistakes, and yeh ur right we only wanna be unbanned,

but thats only cause i luv this game and i worked hard to get my char good like this ...

and if i say i swear IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN, than thats like it is ...

i know u dont believe me ... but IF u will unbann me anytime (maybe next year LOL) u'll see what i wrote here ... it will never happen again ...

MfG HackyJo

PS: Please dont bann my IP... if i cant play this game with my Origanal nickname, then please let me play it with my new ... i love this game and only wanna play ... ty very much ...

and Please tell me .. what will happen to my Guild ?

#to your edit aislinn:

yepp i told that i did much shit .. but now i learned my lesson for life

i only want a last chance ... u dont lose anything if u give me 1 last chance.

and u can see if i do shit again, what i won't ...

i didnt read rules before so often but now i read all the rules

Especially RULE #4 & #18 !!!

Edited by AngelFaceJo

You forgot rule #5 :pirate: (Actually you might want to read ALL of them very carefully)

Here's the deal:

You both can start over with a new character. I don't want to see any cheating, lying, password sharing, illegal trading on alts, ANYTHING that violates ANY rule.

Consider this your last warning. Any more trouble and your IP's will be banned.

ok i gotta say this is really nice of you ...

but may i ask u 1 thing ( dunno if u say"you can")

cant we get our items or only my col ?

or can't u do that?

and also my guild ... that u probably make my new nick the guildmaster ... because i wanna keep my friends and my guild with me :pirate:

would be very nice but ty for this chance ... MfG AngelFaceJo a.k.a HackyJo

and i too apreciate this asilinn and would like to if possible [im not demanding or anything like that]for some of the items off my benjamin acount if it is possible

thankyou benjamin

Edited by benjamin

cant we get our items or only my col ?

No.

and also my guild ... that u probably make my new nick the guildmaster ... because i wanna keep my friends and my guild with me :pirate:

No we don't transfer guilds over from locked characters. You will have to level your new character and make a new guild. Your guildies can leave that guild and join your new one if they are still willing. If they really are your friends, they won't leave you and might help as well.

ok then ty very much ... can my guild at least be deleted then so that i can take my old guild name ?