Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nidan

=EF= declares war on FUBR

=EF= hereby declares war on FUBR.

We are convinced that Manhunt is the old Arigorn that has been on the outlaws section a zillion times before. Since he is one of their leaders, we see no other option.

I am convinced that FUBR wouldn't mind a war with a two man guild, but we will try to kick some butt anyway :omg:

Im with =ef= with this. FUBR just kick that lieing/scaming/bjer/

Btw arigorn char was shared by both beefeh and woodeh. Both scammer. Both bjers. Both nubs

This explains when i used to train with arigorn why the characters would act differently at different times and why id get asked my stats twice in 1 day lol.

Im with =ef= with this. FUBR just kick that lieing/scaming/bjer/

Btw arigorn char was shared by both beefeh and woodeh. Both scammer. Both bjers. Both nubs

This explains when i used to train with arigorn why the characters would act differently at different times and why id get asked my stats twice in 1 day lol.

Somebody give this man a medal!!

lol.. I have only seen Littlestar in KF, and not Nidan. :whistle:

own this char buying real life money spending noobs, arigorn suddenly so silent when his char is nub and acting so cool again when he bought manhunt... so sad

Edited by Atmos

own this char buying real life money spending noobs, arigorn suddenly so silent when his char is nub and acting so cool again when he bought manhunt... so sad

But Arigorn dont think its sad to buy chars and to act cool because of this... go =EF= ;)

Were winning. :pirate:

midwhatever, you join EF and help then.. Insted of saying something and not backing it up.

ye pretty cool that you are winning with like ~20 people 90 a/d + and they have 2 people ;o

=EF= is elite they win even if they loose! Go nidan and lil'stAr!!!

Edited by sMooMs

Were winning. ;)

Eh, are you referring to some days ago when i was fooling around naked with a pickaxe? Yes you killed me then, gratz :D

Thanks for the support, everyone else! :)