Eternal Lands Official Forums
LiSTiCKA

New Harvest kill

"while harvesting, you were punished for low A/D by DonPedro's ghost. As such you lost 45 points. Train harder!" ...:hehe:]

xauron has logged off.

;)

Idea LiSTiCKA and THORDINelement

My, myself and I think this could be funny event while harvesting. As some living legacy on one of EL legends...

Lol, like Don's ghost shows up at random places, like Joker does, and if some1 is in his range, this person gets hit. :hehe:

lmfao

Piper

You started to harvest Wood Branch.

While harvesting, Player1 was punished for low A/D by DonPedro's ghost. As such he lost 150 points. Train harder!

You stopped harvesting.

Angels are sent to assist Player1.

I was thinking, that this would be usable for OA 40+ on flowers/wood branches/other valueless things. The more higher the resource, the lesser chance of meeting DonPedro's mighty thermal :omg: This should discourage of sitting hours at PL money bush and enforce people to harvest advanced resources...

150 matter point damage would be nice to have so everyone should wear the steel plate when harvesting to reduce the damage, just like wearing a moon med to protect from wall damages :D

Too much damage would hurt the lower level players too much. You wonder why radon damage was reduced from 50 to 30? 50 is a pain in the ass, 30 is nothing. But, a rarer event with 50-60 damage would be OK.