Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyWolf

Dezm bagjumper, and liar

Was training in NC arena, Dezm kept coming in so me and Bharain got smart and got essences to mana drain and harm him while he stood there to kill us. He came in 3 more times and we chased him out by never fleeing, and just harming/life draining him, then mana draining him.. Then the brilliant Chaoogie comes by with some pollar bears just as Bhar dissed me (I was low on health, my bad) and the stupid bear killed me. Dezm (who is arcangels cousin, Luciferx is on Harakani) bagjumped me.

What's so funny is he told Luciferx that he pk'd me..It's a single combat map dezm, so sorry, Chaoogie's polar pk'd me not you.

Yup the bear got you then Bharain tried to save your bag then dezm ate him and stole the bag.

Edited by Beorn

omg here we go again...

i actualy took u off ignore thinking this was all over... when Ladywolf PMd me he bagjumped her i PMd him asking what really happenned and below is my reply:

[PM from dezm: some guy just casted polar bears ]

[PM from dezm: n lady wolf and bahrin attacked the polar bears then i came in and killed them both i gogt mad sh it]

she died in a pk map. Dezm has a very high phys/coord. i believe him because he wouldnt lie to me and mufossa (His cousin).

as always, ladywolfs friends will believe her, and other ppl might believe me. *sigh* i hope things dont make it to outlaw forums anymore i dont plan on starting any more threads.

LuciferX

i believe him because he wouldnt lie to me and mufossa (His cousin).

Well he just has.

It's not a case of believing her it's a case of we were standing there and watched it happen.

EDIT: oh and yes he did PK me while i was trying to pick up ladywolf's gear but you don't hear anyone complaining about that.

Edited by Bharain

There we alot of people in the arena, yea I'm friends with most of them, but that's not the point, they saw with their own two eyes, you are going by what was said to you.

Ask surfy, soad7777, asgnny, roos, stalag, beorn, or kidz, even Chaoogie, they were all there and are VERY honorable players and wouldn't lie, not even for a friend.

Edited by LadyWolf

umm it was my polar bear brought two along to say hiya to few of my guildies... they attacked lady and bhara, bhara killed one then lw died, bhara went in to save bag, and then dezm pking bhara. ...and i shall be doing loads more summoning so people dont call me some guy :hug: i want them to say chaoogie the magnificant summoner in all of EL..might be a bit long though :>

umm it was my polar bear brought two along to say hiya to few of my guildies... they attacked lady and bhara, bhara killed one then lw died, bhara went in to save bag, and then dezm pking bhara. ...

From when is it bagjumping?... :brooding:

umm it was my polar bear brought two along to say hiya to few of my guildies... they attacked lady and bhara, bhara killed one then lw died, bhara went in to save bag, and then dezm pking bhara. ...

From when is it bagjumping?... :brooding:

Lol ..so if bhara picked up the bag and you pked him..thats ok...

If he was sitting on the bag and died on that spot his DB would be mixed with ladys'... it is a bit of a hard one isnt it.....That would make bharas' stuff ok to take (fair pk kill) but ladys' stuff not..because she died to animal..

Then you would have to work out who owned what....

This could take forever to sort out...... like the troubles in the middle east... :)

No offence..

But if Bha was sat on your DB and someone comes kills him.. I don't see that problem, it's anoying I know, people have done it to me..

*sigh* People like putting us in Outlaws LuciferX..

But if Bha was sat on your DB and someone comes kills him.. I don't see that problem, it's anoying I know, people have done it to me..

It's not like he wandered by, saw someone sitting in PK and attacked. He was sitting there, saw ladywolf die and immediately jumped in to take it.

He then lied about what happened, if he PKed ladywolf how did i get on her bag?

This guy hounded us for several hours last night, even with one of the best chars in the game the only way he could get anything from us was by bagjumping it. He's just some kid on a powertrip and a total insult to Matess' char.

If this post does nothing more than make the weak (40-60 a/d below him) PVPers who are his sole prey aware of the kind of person he is then that is enough.

I know that I probably shouldn't post my two cents worth but.. here goes.. I think that whatever is taken on a PK map is fair game.. same goes for kills of summoned creatures. Its an outlaw area in the first place so to speak.. a neutral ground where no laws really exist (besides the written official bylaws of EL) other than the laws of your specific guild because each guild has their own set of laws.

If so and so were my enemy and my intent were to PK them and then here they were dead at my feet whether it was by my hand or not, I would take their bag. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't most?

If so and so were my enemy and my intent were to PK them and then here they were dead at my feet whether it was by my hand or not, I would take their bag. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't most?

no.

If you don't agree he bagjumped LadyWolf then he did bagjump chaoogie's kill :)

no.

If you don't agree he bagjumped LadyWolf then he did bagjump chaoogie's kill :)

I guess I don't agree. Sorry. I just don't see it this way at all and I know if the tables were turned this would be an entirely different post here. Enemies on this game do tend to take the death bag of each other, especially on PK maps. I always return death bags even to those who don't like me. As I said.. if my intent were to PK someone and here they were dead at my feet, I would give thanks to the mother goddess and quickly retrieve the contents of the bag and make haste. I'm being 100% honest here.

I'm not really concerned about it, actually almost killed the poor sap while we trained a bit later, he stood thre while we life drained and mana drained him down to 52 health.

HINT: want to ward off Dezm, don't flee from your partner and life drain/mana drain him until he leaves the arena.

I generally do not pk so my input here is from an outsider. But as I understand the rules in no-mans-land (pk) the bag belongs to the person who got the kill, they decide what to do with it. It does not belong to the scavenger waiting for someone to die so that they can swoop in and pick their bones.

I do realize the rules are different and that there is a code of honor that some people decide to break, but the code still remains, doesn't it? I have freinds who PK and while I try not to do it often I do like to go watch sometimes. I realize this is annoying to the fighters and will not do it if the area is crowded, but I would never consider swooping in and grabbing a db.

Cricket

I'm not really concerned about it, actually almost killed the poor sap while we trained a bit later, he stood thre while we life drained and mana drained him down to 52 health.

HINT: want to ward off Dezm, don't flee from your partner and life drain/mana drain him until he leaves the arena.

It sounds like you'll have his death bag next. Having a fast car means nothing if you don't know how to drive it. :)

I generally do not pk so my input here is from an outsider. But as I understand the rules in no-mans-land (pk) the bag belongs to the person who got the kill, they decide what to do with it. It does not belong to the scavenger waiting for someone to die so that they can swoop in and pick their bones.

I do realize the rules are different and that there is a code of honor that some people decide to break, but the code still remains, doesn't it? I have freinds who PK and while I try not to do it often I do like to go watch sometimes. I realize this is annoying to the fighters and will not do it if the area is crowded, but I would never consider swooping in and grabbing a db.

Cricket

Truthfully speaking, there is no code of honour anymore like there used to be long ago. It simply doesn't exist. Once upon a time, you never attacked anyone while PvP .. now its a common practice. It is truly a no-mans land iin every sense of the word except for us wo-men, lol.

ROFLMFAO!! Read my siggy Savyl, you will see exactly how true that statement is. Im not concerned about the petty stuff he took from my bag, what really ticked me off was the fact that he claimed he pk'd me, when it was the bear that did it, i just wanted to make sure Chaoogie's bear got his claim to his kill and not Dezm.

ROFLMFAO!! Read my siggy Savyl, you will see exactly how true that statement is. Im not concerned about the petty stuff he took from my bag, what really ticked me off was the fact that he claimed he pk'd me, when it was the bear that did it, i just wanted to make sure Chaoogie's bear got his claim to his kill and not Dezm.

Yeah, lol.. I saw that and I didn't know that one needs to "learn" magic immunity. Its just a spell. No special knowledge required, lol.

It wouldn't take much to PK him in the first place with several people casting harm and others mana drain.. even the magic immunity only last one minute, I think. Then if he has negatives like ICD .. well.. same goes for summoned creatures, casting smite or heal for that matter. Its a matter of combat tactics combined with magic more than someone who simply has high stats and if you have a guild behind.. well the more the merrier. High stats in itself mean nothing. Emon2 and I would often PK players who were 15 levels higher than us and even more sometimes.

Now with the cooldown..especially on rings, it makes Pking more complicated.

I remember once Shivar using tpr on some noob at KF.. that noob was running and he was casting tpr and harm both until he caught up with the noob who turned out to ME. :blush: Later I joined =Hc= and did even more noob things like to help heal his fluffy so he could train longer, lol.

For the longest, I was the only female Pk'er (now I don't PK except for KingBrian the other day).. anyway, my partner in crime Emon2 and I would bring them down but I was the one who got the nasty PM's simply because I am female while he got nothing, lol.. :icon13: But it was all fun now that I look back on it all. Back then guys had allot issues being PK'd by a female (namely me).. so I eventually stopped training forever and ever (like 6 months) and only recently started again a few months ago..I don't plan on getting back into the PK scene. Its nice to see more females on the top players list and its nice to see more female Pk'ers. I just don't want the hostility that comes with it. I may sound a little vain, but I would like to think that I helped to pave the way for female fighters on EL. :)

omg here we go again...

i actualy took u off ignore thinking this was all over... when Ladywolf PMd me he bagjumped her i PMd him asking what really happenned and below is my reply:

[PM from dezm: n lady wolf and bahrin attacked the polar bears then i came in and killed them both i gogt mad sh it]

she died in a pk map. Dezm has a very high phys/coord. i believe him because he wouldnt lie to me and mufossa (His cousin).

as always, ladywolfs friends will believe her, and other ppl might believe me. *sigh* i hope things dont make it to outlaw forums anymore i dont plan on starting any more threads.

LuciferX

It'll never be over. Some people actually NEED drama to go on with every day life. She is just one of those people that are nosy, and look for something to stick their nose in in order to feel better about the day. *shrug* There might have been a time I believed her over a *CO* member, but I have experience with people like this in real life.

Good....perhaps this is a push in the direction she was supposedly headed in to begin with. :P

jride never stick his nose in anything \o/

and i doubt dezm killed LW, aint got the skill, i prefer to believe LW/chaoo/bhar than some char buyer who doesnt know how magic works :P

omg here we go again...

LuciferX

It'll never be over. Some people actually NEED drama to go on with every day life. She is just one of those people that are nosy, and look for something to stick their nose in in order to feel better about the day. *shrug* There might have been a time I believed her over a *CO* member, but I have experience with people like this in real life.

Good....perhaps this is a push in the direction she was supposedly headed in to begin with. :P

excuse me, but who is keeping thedrama going? you were the one that was warned repeatedly by mods for insulting me in local in a crowded storage, and i never said a word. and you still insist on publically insulting me and taunting me, does it make you feel more manly to pick on a female? people like you often do get off on doing that.

its not a matter of believing me or not, the arena was full of very honorable players that wont lie, it wasnt even lucifer on the character, but some n00b that needed to "learn" magic immunity.

A bit off topic but.........

Aislinn: you can have my pants, don't need them :blush:

What's this all about???

:P