Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ryosuke

Possible PK Bug

I went into KF equipped with a Ros, I am 100% sure about this after just coming from a bot after purchase. I died, and went to the Underworld. However I noticed that I had lost equippment. I asked Xanter (killed me) whether I dropped a bag or not, and he said No, so the bag doesnt exist. I had lost the amount I would have normally lost after dying.. Luckily kept my Crown of Life.

So, go figure.

yes i killed matteyu with the bone of death and i did not see a bag on the ground i have died a couple of times with ros and never dropped anything today but if he had ros and lost stuff something is goofy

ok i found out the bug, its becouse some1 is using bone of death, u will lose evrything even while having a ros, and some items may disapear, besiktas lost his crown of life , it was not in the bag,

im so pro i found this out yay me lol free cookie pls entropy

LOL GOOD LUCK FIXIN YALL

Edited by vwpro

From CEL page:

20-30 damage, +3 accuracy, 6% chance to do

150 dmg

No, I mean a verbal description when you click on it with the eye icon, or get it from Tanta.

I know how to find it's stats. ;)

That decription is most likely what you get when you click the eye. We should probably just wait for Entropy or another developer to tell us though ;)

Edited by Atlantis

i did some research n figured out both deads of mattey and besiktas where with bone of dead, this must be the reason this things happen

u do lose ur rostogol an also items u normaly would drop w/o one

If that's the case (and we will look into it) don't expect any refunds, because you had ample opportunity to test all the new weapons on the test server, before they were implemented.

From CEL page:

20-30 damage, +3 accuracy, 6% chance to do

150 dmg

No, I mean a verbal description when you click on it with the eye icon, or get it from Tanta.

I know how to find it's stats. ;)

That description of the Bone of Death is what you get when you click on it with the "eye" icon. I was the one who submitted it to CEL and thats how I found it, clicked on it and then went into chat log and copied and pasted in email.

Hope that helps... :)

Well I was thinking that maybe it was supposed to do this, and there was a verbal (in addition to the stats) description hinting at it.

But from Ent's response, and the fact it didn't seem to happen before the last update, I doubt that is the answer now. ;)

yes i used bone of death on besitkas to and i just talked to aislinn who has asked that i not use the bone till it is checked out so i have stored mine

If that's the case (and we will look into it) don't expect any refunds, because you had ample opportunity to test all the new weapons on the test server, before they were implemented.

does that go for the bone or the items lost in space?

we had a little mini war in kf on the test server over a week ago and bone of death was used then and this never happened toomass killed me twice with bod and all i lost was my ros

Both me and learner looked at the code, twice, and it sems to be OK, so far.

Can you try it on the test server please? If you manage to reliably reproduce it there, let me know, and I'll come there too and test.

ok i have to run my wife to work i should be gone about an hour when i get back i will find someone to go to test server and try with me

Is there anyway to get a few rostogal stones on the test server so I can look at this? I only have one...

Besik did not have a rosto, and did drop, however the items stated that were lost did not appear in bag the bag.. and also no messages on tanything breaking... so something is messed up.... considering he dropped the therm serp and got it back

It just happened for me on the test server...

I made an alt and gave him some furs and armor and flowers and a rostogal stone. After I killed him with the Bone of Death he lost the rostogal stone, and a brown rabbit fur.

EDIT I will be more than happy to test it a few more times...if I can get a few more rostogal stones...

Edited by sbarstow

Atleast I was'nt the only one. Just hope BoD are "banned" until it's fixed, would hate to lose a CoL :wub: It seems the incident has already been duplicated, but, if you need it to be tested again. Let me know.