Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Blackstone

Attack by manhunt

I dont hate you because you attacked me while training...

I hate you because:

1) you attacked me with both chars Losol and Slashfury at the same time, while controling both chars; i did #abuse at the time, nobody answered, i asked with #help_me if it was illegal and Chance said it was;

2) a friend of mine claimed you attacked him while training, and he was not in war with your guild;

3) there was rumors you got kicked from HIM because you lured people at pk, i hate this kind of scam

*sigh* Not even comment on your typical bullshit..

Edited by BEAVER

Yeah i agree you should give bag back this time manhunt.............But dragon_lover aka morning_star your on my pk list too so dont whine if you enter a map when im on it and you atlantis :)

Edited by desdamona

My Guild doesn't PK at all, we only train and we have no enemies... we have been attacked a few times but we usually got it sorted in Pm betweeen leaders.

What i would really like to know is.... what is the point? What is the point of atttacking someone so obviously weaker than you... apart from being an idiot who just likes to kill everything. Can anyone tell me why you should kill someone in 1 second other than being a prat and ruining the game for newcomers?

What i would really like to know is.... what is the point? What is the point of atttacking someone so obviously weaker than you... apart from being an idiot who just likes to kill everything. Can anyone tell me why you should kill someone in 1 second other than being a prat and ruining the game for newcomers?

There is no point, that is why we call those attackers, outlaws.

Oh and ManHunT deary, you're going to need A LOT more then this to convince some people that you're changing. Because I've found out a lie on that thread I made about you also.

Mission Impossible IV? :hug:

BleedingSoul.

Yeah i agree you should give bag back this time manhunt.............But dragon_lover aka morning_star your on my pk list too so dont whine if you enter a map when im on it and you atlantis :brooding:

Already done.. As for the second bit, just gimme a PM I'll come help. :)

There is no point, that is why we call those attackers, outlaws.

Oh and ManHunT deary, you're going to need A LOT more then this to convince some people that you're changing. Because I've found out a lie on that thread I made about you also.

Mission Impossible IV? :)

BleedingSoul.

Care to share what this "lie" is..?

Anyways, gohan.. You can say what you want, people closest to me (You know who you are) will see. Oh.. And FYI I was Arigorn.. People know that.. What ALOT of you don't know is, I was the one who got Arigorn to the strengh he was.. The one who abused his power, wasn't me.. And sone people know this too.

But being who you are, I'm lieing about this arn't I.. Cause thats what you'll think.. When, actually.. It's the truth.

Say what you want about me Gohan.. I'm really not botherd.. Far from it.. I've had enough stupid comments from little kids like you to last me a life time.

Peace out.

Edited by ManHunT

your Tooface and say one thing then say something eles

*Twoface* not *Tooface*

Personally, I think its morally wrong to lure a player unto a PK map and he should have returned the bag. Its even more wrong to make an enemy think that they are your friend just so you can PK them and laugh they believed your differences were resolved. I guess at the end of the day, its a matter of personal ethics.

your Tooface and say one thing then say something eles

*Twoface* not *Tooface*

Personally, I think its morally wrong to lure a player unto a PK map and he should have returned the bag. Its even more wrong to make an enemy think that they are your friend just so you can PK them and laugh they believed your differences were resolved. I guess at the end of the day, its a matter of personal ethics.

1. I did return her bag, and more.

2. I said sorry.

3. She now knows she is on my PK list.

Maybe I what I did at the start was wrong of me, in fact I know it was wrong of me, and me giving her stuff back, dosn't make it any better, and me giving it back is not trying to make you guys think anything different of me, you already do.. Every chance one of you get you put me in these forums..

If anyone has issues with me, you'll know where to meet me, but don't blame me if people stick up for me.

Like I said in #GM Hyp.. People judge befor knowing the whole truth befor they deal with it..

You all keep judging me befor you get to know me, see how far it gets you.

That happens to me too, but its ok cause some people will prefer to believe liars as long as the liars and gossipers are their friends. Gotta love EL or life for that matter.:icon13: People are people everywhere, online and off regardless of nationality or culture or gender or race or language or religion.

I'm the kind of person who will tell a friend when they are wrong and not judge an individual by the company they keep until they give me personal reason to do so. I could say for example that I don't like so and so but I like the friend of so and so. I know tons of people who say that they can't be friends with friends of their enemies. I find that type of philosophy extremely narrow minded with a nice white picket fence locked around it. Finally.. "do unto others..as you would have them do unto you.." this goes for just about anything at all in life.

I think its good that you did the right thing by returning her items. It either took courage or it took peer pressure. Either way, this case seems closed.

My Guild doesn't PK at all, we only train and we have no enemies... we have been attacked a few times but we usually got it sorted in Pm betweeen leaders.

Its called sweet revenge. Some love that taste while others gag on it.

Some learn valuable life lessons while yet others prefer to remain in a dark closet. :)

Edited by Savyl

It either took courage or it took peer pressure.

On a final note, I wish to add that this was in fact done without peer pressure and no one in fubr coerced Manhunt into doing this, directly or otherwise. (he did it before we got chance to inflict teh pressure or even bring it up, lol).

:P

he and his guild (Fubr) attack during training too :cry:

Yes, this policy of attacking PVPers is applied strictly to red tags only, in retaliation for the fact that that is how our enemies chose to treat our own pvpers and it was felt unfair to our players not to use the eye for an eye tactic. The only time we attack a PVP char that has not got a red tag, is if they are pvping WITH a red tag (usually the person is tagless simply coz they left guild to train, but in any case they are helping our enemies so are valid targets).

IF anyone that is training and does NOT have a red tag on themselves or their pvp partner, gets attacked by an FUBR member, they should contact me either ingame or via forums PM asap.

ok i am sorting this one out personally please bear with me. :P

As for the rest of you guys commenting, well ok, half of you are enemies anyways so no loss to us by being on your pk lists i guess, but please note I AM sorting this out.

- PYE

ROFL. You were a dick about it when I posted about your members attacking PVP players, now look at you? I'd say I gave fair warning about your guild before my post was hijacked by LadyWolf.......

Lord_Valyn PVP killing players with new stats

So, are you re-writing your policy now? It takes your guild killing a supposed "nice" person in the game for you to take "action" and work on this "personally"?

I'd say your last comment sums up your ability for diplomacy in this game. "No Loss to us". Aye..your guild is nothing, and won't ever be anything. No loss indeed.

Here is the hypocrisy and also the unwritten rules I warned about in my prior thread which was hijacked.

FUBR the PVP killers.

Ok, I'm gone again.

Beh, nevermind, I think at times manhunt can be reasonable o.O

It's still pretty wrong. I like Morning_Star very much because she said hello to me once, it made my day.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

No I wont tell you the reason why, as I think it's none of your buisness.. Kinda like it's none of anyones.. If she thinks about it, she will work out what she has/did do.

And I'm still :D as to why, people are still posting about this.. It's long over, we've sorted it, so just drop it.

Edited by ManHunT

No I wont tell you the reason why, as I think it's none of your buisness.. Kinda like it's none of anyones.. If she thinks about it, she will work out what she has/did do.

And I'm still :D as to why, people are still posting about this.. It's long over, we've sorted it, so just drop it.

Eh, yeah, I changed it just moments before you posted again, not including the edit of a typo.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

Eh, yeah, I changed it just moments before you posted again, not including the edit of a typo.

Yeah sorry, I didn't notice that until after I posted. :(