Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Blackstone

Attack by manhunt

I'm not here to say everything I have done in my EL life was good, cause I know what I was like, but I want to change that, and become a better person, close friends of me have gave me a chance to prove myself.
You come to this game with a bought character telling everyone you want a clean start and that you are going to be a good person. If you do shit like this, its gonna piss off most of the people, and you can say goodbye to your "becoming of a better person."

I'm not here to say everything I have done in my EL life was good, cause I know what I was like, but I want to change that, and become a better person, close friends of me have gave me a chance to prove myself.
You come to this game with a bought character telling everyone you want a clean start and that you are going to be a good person. If you do shit like this, its gonna piss off most of the people, and you can say goodbye to your "becoming of a better person."

why is everybody nagging about his bought character... look at the top... how many chars are bought? almost EVERY char in there... besides he had a char before he bought this one and that wasn't exactly a noob char either...

and as for him becoming a better person... I agree this sort of thing wont improve a persons view on him... but like he says he has his reasons to pk her then so be it... I have reasons to pk a few persons myself and I seriously doubt there are a lot of pkers who don't have a person they have a reason for to pk them outside that they are enemy's or something like it....

In my opinion manhunt is a great guy and I got to know him a lot better since hes in FUBR with me... and I say don't judge a person before you know them... and I still think he is improving... hes becoming a better person as the time passes...

my 2 cents

Hyperion of FUBAR

I'm not PKer, I'm not even in PK areas any more (people I've loved there either left or moved to Irilion) - but if I will meet ManHunt in PK area I will do everything to kill him.

why is everybody nagging about his bought character... look at the top... how many chars are bought? almost EVERY char in there... besides he had a char before he bought this one and that wasn't exactly a noob char either...

and as for him becoming a better person... I agree this sort of thing wont improve a persons view on him... but like he says he has his reasons to pk her then so be it... I have reasons to pk a few persons myself and I seriously doubt there are a lot of pkers who don't have a person they have a reason for to pk them outside that they are enemy's or something like it....

In my opinion manhunt is a great guy and I got to know him a lot better since hes in FUBR with me... and I say don't judge a person before you know them... and I still think he is improving... hes becoming a better person as the time passes...

my 2 cents

Hyperion of FUBAR

:dry:

I'm not PKer, I'm not even in PK areas any more (people I've loved there either left or moved to Irilion) - but if I will meet ManHunt in PK area I will do everything to kill him.

Like I said in #GM Hyp.. People judge befor knowing the whole truth befor they deal with it.. Take Vanyel for example.. Decides he's going to PK me befor he knows me, befor he knows anything about what happened, and knows anything about anything, same with the rest of you..

You all keep judging me befor you get to know me, see how far it gets you.

[qoute]

Like I said in #GM Hyp.. People judge befor knowing the whole truth befor they deal with it.. Take Vanyel for example.. Decides he's going to PK me befor he knows me, befor he knows anything about what happened, and knows anything about anything, same with the rest of you..

You all keep judging me befor you get to know me, see how far it gets you.

ahh well geuss ppl will never change... anyways I am out...

HF picking on manhunt guys... and btw vanyel GL pking him...

Yes maybe it wrong to lure but as a very old enemy of mine once said ,You go in a pk map at your own risk,and it says clearly in Red letters YOU MAY BE KILLED :dry: once that was said i never complained again after all IT a GAME ;)

llame change nick please...... old manhunt was my friend.....

I will more than likley.. Didn't like the name much, and don't wonna ruin his rep.. Meh, I don't like Orchan much either.. lol. :dry:

Yes maybe it wrong to lure but as a very old enemy of mine once said ,You go in a pk map at your own risk,and it says clearly in Red letters YOU MAY BE KILLED :dry: once that was said i never complained again after all IT a GAME ;)

its white letters to :P

and I agree desda... it doesn't give you a warning for nothing... I don't moan bout it either... its PK ffs live with it or don't go in there... everybody knows there are risks to it.

Indeed it is desd hun, but people always judge befor they get to know..

Ever herd the saying, don't judge a book by it's cover..?

I can apolagise to Morning_Star, and other her the bag(s) back, if she will accept, I want everyone to stop moaning about me, and every signle thing I do. I'm fed up of people trying to put me down, befor they see who I really am..

Anyways, Morning, if you want it back, PM me in-game.

But a WARNING - Your now on my PK list.. So you have no reason to complain next time.

Peace out.

my 2 cents

Hyperion of FUBAR

You misunderstood me. I was not nagging him about his bought character (right now at least :dry: ), but rather the fact that he said he wanted a fresh start to be a good person, and he is being a jackass yet again.

You misunderstood me. I was not nagging him about his bought character (right now at least :dry: ), but rather the fact that he said he wanted a fresh start to be a good person, and he is being a jackass yet again.

don't think you really read my post... or you wouldn't have said that... you don't even know him.

I accept your apolagise Manhunt !!! i like makeing friends not hurt any one but some time it happens but you got understand this is a game and i made a lot friends and to me it will allways be that way i keep my friends close to my heart even if they hate me You all have a nice day Manhunt have a good day hun Hugs

I accept your apolagise Manhunt !!! i like makeing friends not hurt any one but some time it happens but you got understand this is a game and i made a lot friends and to me it will allways be that way i keep my friends close to my heart even if they hate me You all have a nice day Manhunt have a good day hun Hugs

Thank you. ;)

Now could we please drop this, and all get on with teh game? :dry:

it over lets go play the game >>>>Yes he return all my stuff hehehehee ty ManHunt :dry:;):P

Your welcome.

it over lets go play the game >>>>Yes he return all my stuff hehehehee ty ManHunt :confused::):icon13:

Your welcome.

It would be nice if most of the posts that came here ended the same way... :icon13:

Glad you sorted it out...

ManHunt :hug: Lady_blackstone ;)

lol lorcks so true ;p

anyway pye then i should start attacking during training too :confused:

way to go Van :)

Edit: i changed my mind.. i won't lower myself to ur dirty tactics so i won't attack during training :icon13:

Edited by Hardcore

manhunt = woodeh/beefeh old skool sign hopper

this noob been in outlaws like 10 times now, u should know better not to trust him,call me if u see him in pk somewhere, i wouldnt mind pk him

he and his guild (Fubr) attack during training too :mace:

Yes, this policy of attacking PVPers is applied strictly to red tags only, in retaliation for the fact that that is how our enemies chose to treat our own pvpers and it was felt unfair to our players not to use the eye for an eye tactic. The only time we attack a PVP char that has not got a red tag, is if they are pvping WITH a red tag (usually the person is tagless simply coz they left guild to train, but in any case they are helping our enemies so are valid targets).

IF anyone that is training and does NOT have a red tag on themselves or their pvp partner, gets attacked by an FUBR member, they should contact me either ingame or via forums PM asap.

I dont have any objection to it. :mace:

Just one thing i want to address: in the day i left, a friend (who is not in war with FUBR) got attacked while training by Riku... i attacked while training Riku -----note Riku aka losol did some stuff to me before, including teaming up with slashfury, being slashfury Losol's alt ---- and Ladywolf (using Worf's char, because she left) yelled hardly at me because of it...

As for the rest of you guys commenting, well ok, half of you are enemies anyways so no loss to us by being on your pk lists i guess, but please note I AM sorting this out.

If was not a guildmate of you who scammed you probably would flame him to the ground.

Your diplomacy is the funniest, you allow scammers in yours guild, and declare war to other players saying they are scammers (sometimes even when they are not).

WTF? Don't bring me into this shit..

Not personal LW, its just one of a few things i remembered the day i left was me attacking Riku aka Losol while training, and you pmed me (or it was Worf claiming he was you?) saying you was disapointed because i was attacking yours allie... i explained the circunstances, exactly why should Riku (and all other FUBR, btw) be attacked.

You said no one should be attacked while training ever (or something like that), aparently you forgot you attacked *CO* members while training at *CO* cave when Corpus was off as described here. No problem doing it imho, i hunted some enemies there even when corpus was on.

As i said nothing personal, but i am tired of hear people saying "person x is ebul becase x is a scammer, person y is fine because he is on my guild despite being a scammer" or "you are ebul because you attacks while training, i think no one ever should be attacked while training but i do it rarely" or "i laugh at people who bought their way in EL with money and never trained their char, but i think i am cool, i bought my way into EL with money and never trained my char but at least i have charm"... etc.

What you do is wrong, what i do is not wrong because I am doing it, my eyes rolls at this kind of fallacy.

Edited by Lorck

um not true actually because im friends with ziara and i know that she doesnt attack people while they are training

... i explained the circunstances, exactly why should Riku (and all other FUBR, btw) be attacked.

You said no one should be attacked while training ever

Ummm...lol. Sorry Lorck but I don't remember all the n00bs I pked back when they sucked and trained. Hc days :-) Anyway, you got strong, got your revenge, yadda yadda, good for you :mace:

-Riku

um not true actually because im friends with ziara and i know that she doesnt attack people while they are training

Yes, this policy of attacking PVPers is applied strictly to red tags only

They do what is the "standart of honor" (*cough* well, some dont *cough*) this days, they only attack while training if you are an enemy etc. Almost every guild who goes to pk maps has this kind of behavior.

Even so, when i did the same thing to them i got pms from an allied of them saying how idiot i was for attacking them while training, oh boy. But this is another issue.

... i explained the circunstances, exactly why should Riku (and all other FUBR, btw) be attacked.

You said no one should be attacked while training ever

Ummm...lol. Sorry Lorck but I don't remember all the n00bs I pked back when they sucked and trained. Hc days :-) Anyway, you got strong, got your revenge, yadda yadda, good for you :mace:

-Riku

I dont hate you because you attacked me while training...

I hate you because:

1) you attacked me with both chars Losol and Slashfury at the same time, while controling both chars; i did #abuse at the time, nobody answered, i asked with #help_me if it was illegal and Chance said it was;

2) a friend of mine claimed you attacked him while training, and he was not in war with your guild;

3) there was rumors you got kicked from HIM because you lured people at pk, i hate this kind of scam.

About the revenge i already did, you + 5 ca$h members entered KF a day and me and Dreamboy owned you + waraxe and the others dised and run. :mace:

I dont hunt you and the other people in FUBR i hate because i stopped playing (and i was stronger when i stopped, remember how many times you dised from me? :mace: ) i am only lurking at the forums to have fun nowadays. :mace: