Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Blackstone

Attack by manhunt

i was killng polarbear at nc and Manhunt told me come in and i did then he pk me then tell me he missclicks and kills me again :P and here the chat log to you see for your selfs

[PM from ManHunT: come in hun]

Morning_Star: i get kill

[PM from ManHunT: noone will kill you]

[PM to ManHunT: he back with more]

ManHunT: oh god...

ManHunT: !!!

(*) ChaooGie summoned a Polar bear

ChaooGie: lol polars lot better to me than bears they just cuter

(*) ChaooGie summoned a Polar bear

You've entered a Training(PK) area!

Morning_Star went the same place that Goldy the Gold Fish went.

You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[PM from ManHunT: sorry:(]

[PM from ManHunT: i misclick]

[PM to ManHunT: :)(((((]

Pro_Pain: hey morning

[PM from ManHunT: i give back hurry up]

Morning_Star: come

[PM to ManHunT: comeing]

[PM to Ambrosius: :i got pk]

Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[PM from Ambrosius: what??]

[PM from Ambrosius: by who?

[PM to ManHunT: all most there]

Welcome to Nordcarn

[PM from Ambrosius: whats going on hun?

You've entered a Training(PK) area!

Morning_Star fertilizes the ground.

[PM from ChaooGie: let me know if u get all ur stuff back]

[PM to ChaooGie: no he kill me again]

and i don't think it is righthe tells me come get it the kills me again is<,,Morning_Star

I hope you made a pitstop at votd on way back and put away any valuables you had left.and healed yourself..

But that was another sly attack..and unfortunatly a common occurrance if you read back through some older outlaws postings..

And remember that the most successful con-men seem like the nicest guys in the world.....until they sting you.

I have my reasons for attacking you.. And people know why I did it, infact I have more than one reason to do it..

So don't sit here and moan about it.

I have my reasons for attacking you.. And people know why I did it, infact I have more than one reason to do it..

Sorry ManHunt.. I don't know your reasons (as many others would not). But personally if somebody publicly attacked me for such an action by posting in outlaws..and that person was on my PK list..I would defend myself..(with proof or something).

Like if I just went and pked Tristran (even twice) and he posted me on outlaws..I would then put the post up (that is on the other link...) defending myself..

I dont really know you that well so it is hard to see both sides of story..

***edit ... surely if you have such issues with lady_blackstone she would be aware of them? if that was the case why would she even go near you in PK area...(and twice to boot?)

Edited by SharkBite

[PM from ManHunT: come in hun]

Morning_Star: i get kill

[PM from ManHunT: noone will kill you]

Morning_Star went the same place that Goldy the Gold Fish went.

[PM from ManHunT: sorry:(]

[PM from ManHunT: i misclick]

[PM from ManHunT: i give back hurry up]

Morning_Star fertilizes the ground.

Like i said...........lame

ok so you had reasons to attack her but she trusted you to let her get her deathbag believing you misclicked once. Then you attacked her again immedialtely after entering a PK area, so you lied twice to a person who apparently knew you were after them... does this smack of cow poop to anyone else?

Uhm.. wtf, this is just not right Manhunt.. she trust you and then u do this

If you wanted to pk her.. then just do but dont ask her to come in and kill her, she trusted you, and say its misclick and then kill her again :/

Edited by Zoya

Even so you still lied to get her into PK, this is the kind of thing Arigorn has been posted on here so many times for ...

I admit, the first was a misclick.. And it eas stupid of me to misclick her, but the second time wasn't..

I got abuse from people because I did mis click her, people abused me for no reason, calling me nearly all the names they could think of.. And then he expected me to give the bag back?

Thats ONE of the reasons, the other I wont go into, because I don't want to upset the people who it conserns.

Think of me what you want, I don't mind, I've put up with enough **** from people accusing me of all sorts. And yes, I have got what I deserve, If I deserved anything.. I've been bagjumped several times, at cyc/fluff spawn, loosing alot of stuff, you don't see me here posting about it do you?

...you were sitting down, and for the most part, afaik most people have sitlock on as to prevent misclicks where on bags at storage or in pk areas.. and there was no reason to CLICK in her direction...i highly doubt you misclicked what so ever.. and nc is 1v1 map so i doubt you were gonna help her kill the polar.

also she had almost killed it so i also DOUBT you went to attack polar and she got in way since it went in 2 seconds later she attacked after bout 3 seconds it was dead ..not even the biggest lag spike would have caused you to think she wasnt in the arena

Edited by chaoogie

I got abuse from people because I did mis click her, people abused me for no reason, calling me nearly all the names they could think of.. And then he expected me to give the bag back?
You want to know why people got so pissed? Because she is a really nice person, she is friendly to absolutely everyone in this game, even to you, and so when you lure such a kind person into a pk map telling her no one will kill her and then steal her stuff....thats just low man

:dry::icon4:

Ok, some people said ManHunt was arigorn... he said he controled the char sometimes *cough* but it was not the original. Funnily some people i have talked with said the original arigorn was a nice person. If you care to search you will see some outlaws topics about it: arigorn saying he would not attack then the person come in and he attacks and other kinds of scam.

Others said he is/was Beefeh (he even boosted some rumors in that respect in another thread), if you care to search you will see some topics about him in the ban section for hacking chars.

This guy surely cant be trusted.

I admit, the first was a misclick.. And it eas stupid of me to misclick her, but the second time wasn't..

Thats ONE of the reasons, the other I wont go into, because I don't want to upset the people who it conserns.

Errm so you say the first was missclick..ok benefit of doubt goes your way...

But because OTHER people abused you you decided in your ultimate compassion to take it out on the person who you 'accidentally' killed in the first place....and keep the DB's....Now that sounds like a load of crap..

Why didnt you just ask all those people who abused you to come in to arena and shake your hand??

And as for your second 'reason' it sounds like somebody elses problem that you decided to tag on..If you have a valid reason...show proof in your defence that Lady did you wrong..

Not everything is black and white ............everyone has got a mean side and maybe some people will back me up on this,get my drift hmmmmmmmmm? :icon4: ...manhunt maybe had reason who knows

maybe he did, but that doesnt excuse lieing to her and then killing her lolz... if he got a problem fight her fairly.

he and his guild (Fubr) attack during training too ;)

Yes, this policy of attacking PVPers is applied strictly to red tags only, in retaliation for the fact that that is how our enemies chose to treat our own pvpers and it was felt unfair to our players not to use the eye for an eye tactic. The only time we attack a PVP char that has not got a red tag, is if they are pvping WITH a red tag (usually the person is tagless simply coz they left guild to train, but in any case they are helping our enemies so are valid targets).

IF anyone that is training and does NOT have a red tag on themselves or their pvp partner, gets attacked by an FUBR member, they should contact me either ingame or via forums PM asap.

ok i am sorting this one out personally please bear with me. :dry:

As for the rest of you guys commenting, well ok, half of you are enemies anyways so no loss to us by being on your pk lists i guess, but please note I AM sorting this out.

- PYE

he and his guild (Fubr) attack during training too ;)

Yes, this policy of attacking PVPers is applied strictly to red tags only, in retaliation for the fact that that is how our enemies chose to treat our own pvpers and it was felt unfair to our players not to use the eye for an eye tactic. The only time we attack a PVP char that has not got a red tag, is if they are pvping WITH a red tag (usually the person is tagless simply coz they left guild to train, but in any case they are helping our enemies so are valid targets).

IF anyone that is training and does NOT have a red tag on themselves or their pvp partner, gets attacked by an FUBR member, they should contact me either ingame or via forums PM asap.

I dont have any objection to it. :dry:

Just one thing i want to address: in the day i left, a friend (who is not in war with FUBR) got attacked while training by Riku... i attacked while training Riku -----note Riku aka losol did some stuff to me before, including teaming up with slashfury, being slashfury Losol's alt ---- and Ladywolf (using Worf's char, because she left) yelled hardly at me because of it...

As for the rest of you guys commenting, well ok, half of you are enemies anyways so no loss to us by being on your pk lists i guess, but please note I AM sorting this out.

If was not a guildmate of you who scammed you probably would flame him to the ground.

Your diplomacy is the funniest, you allow scammers in yours guild, and declare war to other players saying they are scammers (sometimes even when they are not).