Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Java game in the works

Okay, freeone3000 and I have decided to make a java game. It is open source (otherwise I wouldn't be posting this), and we need help. So, if anyone knows java and would like to help us you can contact me via:

AIM: aerowind5

YAHOO: aerowind5 or SqrlWthANife

MSN: aerowind5@hotmail.com

G-mail: aerowind5

So far, we have some basic things. We think we have graphics but our graphics coder hasn't been around in a while so we're not exactly sure about graphics. As of the moment I don't code I'm basically just the project leader (for now). So yeah all help is needed.

Btw, we have named it already, it's called Nekodius.

Edited by Aerowind

Hopefully better than Maladine. 8)

I don't know what all you are trying to make.

But I can make 3D models and animated 3D models...Again, I don't know if that's what you need.

Lots of people can make models, but, i'm cooler.

I'm not near as good as her. I'm great with the models, okay with the animation. BUT@ Horrible on skins, and artwork.

Hey jjk, get your bizatch @$$ over to #nekodius on irc.freenode.net (if you don't have IRC then get mIRC...) yeah we can use your help. Oh yeah and get other people you know that can help to help :whistle:

If so, I have to get used to using Blender, (Oen source) or buy another program, because Milkshape is annoying, and my other program CD ran from me. O_O

Team Name: What do you want for this? We're a team, that's making the game.

Project Name: Did you read my first post? The project is called Nekodius

Project Description: Description, well let's see... You'll be a person, and be able to time travel (at higher level type deal). There will be certain time periods, you'll start in Mid-evil which will server as the battlegrounds. You'll be able to command an army and build things, whether it be a castle (most likely a guild project) or a hut, or work with people and build a village...

Genre / Type

Somewhat of an RTS with RPG and action/adventure type deal (RTS is the building and commanding of armies) (RPG is the general game style) (and the action/adventure is the basic just you fighting)

a.k.a. 1337 xD

Edited by Aerowind

Well jjk... yeah except the Age of Empires part is more of an Age of Empires meets The Sims. So yeah that's what were working on.

Though I did base this game mainly off of Suikoden if you've heard of it (and yes our game's name has a similarity if you look closely)

Oh yes... so are you guys going to stop saying, This game will kick @$$ and help us? The game won't be good until we make it... which we have to do first.

Edited by Aerowind

I remember Suikoden - loved that game. If this captures the same feel, I'd love it.

Then again, I'd help if I could, but being neither an artist nor a programmer, there's little I can help you with, aside from saying good luck.

xD Well thanks anyways Arnieman. Hopefully we can get some help *COUGH COUGH!!!!*

The super fast, super sexy House of Pwn

Well coincidently, us still at HouseofPwn are making another game. If you would like to help us produce it in any way, just head on over and register. PM Sqrlwthanife (Aerowind after some odd transformation) and ask for some more information.

Sora_Barzahd (i.e SirPwnsalot) approves this message :D